Chapter - 5

Sean Peterson's POV :

After that talk with Miss. Andez, I bid goodbye to them and walked to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into my work outfit. When I got ready and came out of my room, the girls were already gone. I walked out of my home and sat in my car and ordered my driver to drive me to office.

When I reach my office, I could see huge media people were waiting for me to arrive. " Why are they waiting here early in this morning ?". I questioned my driver.

" Sir, your the new CEO of 'European Eastern Steel Corporation'. The news flashed early in the morning and that's why the reporters are waiting to question you about your new success ". My driver informed me which I was totally unaware of.

" What do you mean by am the new CEO?. WHen did I bought that company in Eastern region ?". I shot back a question at him when he parked the car at my private parking area.

" I don't know about that sir. Maybe Mr. Adams......... !". He turned his head to say something but I stepped out of my car before he could complete the sentence.

My guard's helped me to reach my office building by clearing the crowd formed at the entrance. I stepped into the elevator and pressed button 86.

It must be him. My workaholic friend Daniel, Daniel Adams. Son of Mr. and Mrs. Adams. He is the only blood of Adams family. But i call his parents as mom and dad because, I grew up in their house since my childhood.

My parents Jace Peterson and Athena Peterson have divorced when I was 5. My dad was an alcoholic and my mum couldn't live with him anymore. My dad was financially very sound, so my mother thought that I would get a better life only with my dad. So she gave my custody to my father and left me with him. It's been 24 years since I last saw my mother. I remember her face a bit and I miss her more. My dad and Daniels parents are business partners and family friends. So, I grew up with Daniel and we started our very own business corporation after our graduation. We may have rich legacy in our blood but we really worked hard to maintain our number one position. This is why Daniel never miss any opportunity when it comes to owning new companies across the country. And also we will happily appoint me a as an CEO without my goddamn permission. When I was deeply engrossed with my own thoughts, the elevator door opened.

I walked straight to my partner's cabin and burst the door wide open without knocking. Here he is, sitting on his chair like a king and was doing something in his laptop. As soon as, I opened the door his eyes snapped towards me.

I'm gonna kill my only friend now.

" What the fuck man?. Who asked you to buy that Eastern corporation and who the fuck give you the permission to appoint me a as an CEO, again ?". I yelled at h to which he remained calm. He then slowly stood up from his chair and removed his suit coat and placed it on the chairs headrest. He walked towards me and hugged me.

" Good morning to you too, my friend ". He held me tightly and spoke calmly as if I wasn't questioning him.

" Fuck you, Daniel. Why did you do that ?". I was already tired and he's really annoying.

" Come on, Sean. We were already planning about expanding our business in the Eastern side of the country. So, when the opportunity knocked, I grabbed it. You should already thank me ". He sat on his chair again and placed both of his hands on the hand rest.

" Thank you??. My feet. I was planning about taking an vacation at least this year, but you increased my workload by making me an CEO yet again !". I scolded him and sat on the chair opposite to him.

" I am here doing both of our work and you were planning about taking an vacation ?. Fuck off Sean. Try to be responsible ". He yelled and glared at me.