Chapter - 35

Jenifer Andez's POV:

It's a big day for I and Daniel. I have had many wonderful days in my life with my friends and family but nothing could beat my wedding day and yes, today is that special day. It's my wedding day today. I am more than happy and nervous at the same time. As I sat in the dressing room with the best make up artist in Italy doing final touches to my face. I looked at my image in the mirror and smiled to myself on realising the fact that at the end of this day, I will be Mrs. Adams officially.

When my stylist is done with my make up, I stood up and hugged her. "I owe it to you for giving me light make up look". I thanked her whole heatedly because Daniel was too adamant in appointing this famous stylist and I was too scared thinking that she might cake me up with makeup. But when I requested her, she happily gave in and dressed me just the way I like.

"Your welcome and congratulations in advance". She hugged me back and smiled at me very kindly. I smiled back at her and turned my head at the door when I heard Stacy's voice.

"Je....". She shuttered when she saw me and her eyes widen. Taking tiny steps towards me, she remained silent and increased my nervousness than I was already.

"Say something, Stacy! Your silence is just killing me!". I literally begged her because her looks giving me scary vibes.

She cleared her throat and blinked her eyes. "Please don't get married! There is a way to exit back there and let's just run away from here". She blabbered and I know she is hoping for me to say yes.

"But why? You were the one who was too curious about my marriage, right?". I asked her in disbelief.

"Yeah but now only I gotta know that I have to stay in that grumphy's mansion because you and Daniel will move to a separate penthouse after your marriage". She yelped and I slammed my head. I know this already because it was mom's decision to make Stacy stay with her and buying a new penthouse was completely Sean's decision because Daniel's father might not like my presence in his home.

"Because of that you want me to stop my marriage?". I shook my head at her and my stylist laughed at our senseless argument and walked out of the room.

"Of course, yes! I can never live with that grumphy under a same roof. So, it's better for you to cancel your wedding". She shrugged her shoulders casually and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Someone is planning to cancel the wedding, uh?". My dad raised his brows as he entered the room.

"Ignore her, Dad! She is just blabbering as always". I informed my father and smiled at Stacy.

"I know and that's what makes her unique". My dad hugged her but she frowned.

"Uncle Liam, are you teasing me or praising me?". She asked him in confusion and I laughed.

"Your uncle will never tease you darling. I was just saying that you will keep blabbering nonsense throughout your life and that's completely fine". He teased her indirectly and I suppressed my laughter.

"Oh, okay. Your my favorite, uncle Liam!". She smiled and hugged him tightly and I slammed my head. She didn't even understand that he is teasing her and this is why we all love Stacy so much!

"Jennie, are you ready?". My mom's voice made all of us to look at the door. She walked inside and looked at me from head to toe. "I can't believe that you have grown up this much!". She uttered with a small smile.

"Aunt, you are saying as if she grew up in a single night". Stacy teased my mom and I suppressed my laughter.

My mom ignored her comment and cupped my cheeks. "You look like a fallen angel from the sky". She kissed my cheeks and I smiled at her.