Chapter - 31

Daniel Adam's POV:

After the blissful moment I had with Jenifer's parents, I flew to Milan along with Jen and Ezme with her parents permission because I want to proceed further in our relationship. That Damian, dared to try to own what's mine and I will show to this world that Jenifer is all mine.

"I am too excited about today!". I muttered to myself happily as I sat on the chair beside Sean in the dining table to have our breakfast.

"Someone seems so happy today!". Sean commented and poured a glass of milk for him.

"Yeah, maybe it's a big day for that particular someone". Mom teased and winked her eyes at me.

"Stop acting like you both didn't knew anything!". I said and shook my head at them.

"Of course, we know everything because there is no way you could hide things from us". Sean narrowed his eyes and I laughed at him.

"Things might change, Sean! Life changes after marriage and he might forget us!". My mom sulked and I slammed my head.

"Even if he forgets us, my sister will never do that, mom! So, let's ignore him". Sean said and I punched him on his arms.

"Stop it!". I scolded him and fixed my gaze on my mother. "Mom, nothing will change between us and you are supposed to be happy!". I frowned.

"I am happy, Daniel! I was just kidding. I can't wait to see you and Jenifer together on the aisle exchanging your wedding rings". She squealed happily.

"For that, you have to first let me introduce her to this world". I said and Sean patted my shoulder.

"I've arranged the press meet and you only got one hour! So, let's get going". He Informed and stood up for his chair.

"Yeah, let's go!". I stood up too and hugged my mom. "Love you, mom!". I kissed her goodbye and she happily send me off with a smile.

"Did you Informed Jenifer about this press meet?". Sean asked me as we sat inside our car.

"I didn't! I want it to be a surprise for her. But I informed her parents and Stacy". I replied him and he hummed. We drove to Jenifer's apartment and knocked at her door. Within a second, Stacy rushed and opened the door for us.

"Daniel? I was waiting for you. Come inside!". She beamed and pulled me inside by my wrist.

"Woah! What happened?". I asked her in confusion as I stumbled on my feet. "Slow down, Stacy! I am not gonna run away anywhere". I laughed and she made me walk to their living room. Sean followed us from behind and placed himself on the couch.

I saw Jenifer sitting on the couch with Ezme on her lap and grinning from ear to ear. "What's with that huge smile on your face, Jen?". Sean asked his sister and she smiled even more.

"Daniel, I taught Ezme something". Stacy squealed happily.

"You never teach good things and what you did this time?". Sean teased her and I laughed at his comment.

"You shut up!". She snapped at him and took her mobile from the back pocket and showed her mobile screen to Ezme. "Ezme, who is this?". She pointed her fingers at the screen and asked Ezme softly.

"Daniiiiiiiiii". Ezme screamed happily in her baby voice and my jaws dropped.

She is listening to Stacy?

"What is she saying?". Sean asked surprised and stood up from the couch. I blinked my eyes because this is the first time we are hearing her saying something apart from 'mama'.