Chapter - 18

Sean Peterson's POV:

It's seven in the morning. I woke up, stook a shower and walked out of my room in my work outfit. As I reached the living room, I saw a young women sitting on my couch with her legs crossed. A smirk appeared on my face and I walked near her.

"Who gave you the permission to walk inside my mansion?". I questioned her to which she lifted her head up and frowned.

"Your mom". Came her simple reply.

"Oh, may I know what made you to come here early in this morning?". I asked her and sat beside her in the couch.

"That's not any of your business". She rolled her eyes at me.

"Miss. Devil, for god damn sake you are sitting in the middle of my living room and has the audacity to not answer my questions?". I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yes". She simply replied me and tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear.

I chuckled at her boldness and stubborn attitude. I have always kept everyone in their place and no one ever had the courage to show their damn attitude to me. For the first time in my life, Miss. Nicole is the one who has the audacity to insult me and irritate me every single time I talk to her. Not that am complaining because I really like this feisty character of her. I laughed to myself and softly hit her on the head with a small pillow placed on the couch.

"How dare you grumpy?". She yelled and started hitting me on my arms angrily. I laughed and locked both of her tiny hands with my one hand. She struggled and tried to wiggle out of my hold but I held her tightly.

"I swear, Mr. Grumpy! If you don't let go my hand right now, I will... I will...". She shuttered in anger.

"You will what?". I teased her.

She looked behind me for a second and started crying. Tears didn't roll down her eyes but was only making crying sounds. I was confused by her sudden behaviour and that's when someone slapped me on the back of my head really hard. I snapped my eyes at that person and saw my mom standing behind me and glaring at me. I immediately let go of Miss. Nicole's hand and stood up from the couch.

When my mom looked at Miss. Nicole, she faked a cry ever more louder this time. My jaws dropped at her acting level and I gulped in my throat. She is acting as if I broke her arms.

"My goodness, Sean! What did you do to that poor girl?". My mom yelled at me angrily.

"Mom, I didn't....". I tried to explain but that devil didn't let me complete.

"Ahhh, ma'am! Your son hurt me badly. He twisted my arms and pushed me on the couch for entering his mansion without his permission. It hurts". She cried and showed her wrist to my mom as if I hurt her there.

I couldn't even move a cell in my body  because of the biggest lie she spoke. Did she really said that I twisted her arms and pushed her down? All I did was just held her wrist that too gently in order not to hurt her even without unknowingly.

"Mom, she's such a lier!". I spoke to my mom and she stepped near me and pulled me down to her height by my ear.

"When will you learn how to behave with women, Sean? Can't you look at Daniel and learn how to be sweet?". She scolded and my ears started aching.

"Ahh, momm...". I screamed. "Mom... Please, it hurting". I screamed again in pain.

My mom let go of my ears and gave a slap on my arms. "You better behave, Sean. Now, apologize to her". She pointed her finger towards Miss. Nicole and glared at me.

"Apologize? Why should I? I didn't hurt her mom! I'd never hurt a woman. You know me". I shook my head at my mother in disbelief. My mom opened her mouth to say something but that devil again screamed a cry.