Chapter - 33

Sean Peterson's POV:

"Fuck! This pillow feels so soft". I muttered to myself in my sleep and hugged my pillow tightly. But to my surprise, the pillow kept stirring in my arms. I squeezed it ever more tightly and it made crying sounds. When I opened my eyes slowly, the reality hits me. I saw Stacy struggling in my arms to free herself from my hold and immediately I loosened my grip on her waist. Her one leg were on me and her hands were placed on my chest trying to push me away. I've had one night stands and quickies at hotel rooms with many women before but never woken up with any women in my arms. Without knowing what to do, I released her from my hold and she stood up from me and sat on the bed. Slowly I stood up too and sat beside her.

"Good morning, Stacy!". I greeted her to ease the tension that's growing between us. She didn't reply but turned her head towards me and glared at me. I couldn't help but smile at her because she looked too cute with her messy hair and an angry face. But I didn't understand why she is being feisty as soon as she woke up?

"What's wrong? Why are you glaring at me?". I asked her in confusion.

"Because you were hugging me!". She frowned and fisted her hands. I looked at her blankly because I didn't know what to say. She is the one who requested me to sleep with her and also she initiated the hug. Then why is she blaming me now?

"Miss. Nicole! You are the one who slide yourself into my arms last night, remember?". I raised my brows at her.

She averted her beautiful brown eyes from mine and fixed her gaze on her lap. "Yeah, but you could have pushed me off of from you after I fell asleep, right?". She whined innocently as always.

I shook my head and smiled to myself. "I could have done that but I didn't feel like pushing you away from me". I told her honestly.

She lifted her head up and looked at me. "But why?". She asked and I decided to tease her.

"Well, I kept you close with me throughout the night because that's the only way I can take advantage of you, right?". I smirked and her eyes widen. I suppressed my laughter and waited for her to snap at me.

"You.... you.... you pervert!". She yelled and started hitting me on my chest continuously.

"Geez...Stacy, stop!". I tried to stop her by trying to hold her wrist but she kept hitting me with more force.

"I hate you! Tell me what you did to me when I was asleep?". She stopped hitting and asked me angrily.

"I am sorry! I did something that you will hate if I say it loud". I shrugged my shoulders casually and teased her.

"Ahhhh... I am gonna kill you". She screamed and jumped on me. I fell flat on the bed and she gripped my throat with her soft hands as if trying to kill me.

"Wha...what the hell are you doing?". I shuttered because she is too close to me. As she is fuming in anger and didn't realize that she is now sitting on my stomach and locked me by placing her legs on both my sides.

"I am gonna strangle your neck!". She narrowed her eyes and tightened her grip on my neck. Even though she is using all her strength to hurt me, all I feel is pleasure. Her hold didn't hurt me but turns me on. Looking into her angry eyes does things to me that no one ever did before.

"Stop starring at me and tell what have you done!". She yelled and fisted my collars. I slowly placed my hands on her thighs and immediately her grip on my collar loosened. She blinked her eyes and with a swift movement I flipped us on the bed with me on top of her. She wiggled more and tried to push me away but I pinned her wrist above her head and placed myself in between her legs but still kept a noticeable distance between us because I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable by touching her womenhood with my hard on.