Epilogue

Few months later:

Jenifer Adams POV:

"Awwww! Ezme, you are tickling me". I squealed as am laying on the bed with Ezme and Daniel at either side of me. She is keeping on kissing my baby bump. Daniel too joined her and stealing kisses on my bump.

"Babyyy$$$". She screamed in her baby voice and hugged my bump tightly.

Daniel chuckled and pinched her chubby cheeks. She is only two years old and already have become dear with my unborn child.

"Ezme, only few months left and then, no one will stop you from playing with your baby brother. So, for now, get off of your mommy".

Daniel gently pulled her on his lap and she giggled. Just a day before, doctor revealed the gender and I am beyond happy because I always wanted a baby boy. As we already have Ezme, a girl child, now I want a boy who will exactly be like my Daniel.

I was laughing at Ezme because she wiggled in Daniel's lap to climb on me again and all of a sudden, I felt a kick in my bump and I went still. Placing my hands on my bump, I realized that it's my baby boy kicking me from inside.

"Daniel.... Daniel here!". I jerked and pulled his hand, placed it on my bump.

He blinked his eyes and his lips curved into a beautiful smile when he felt the kick.

"Oh my gosh! He kicked you!". He said almost in shock and I happily nodded my head.

"Mee... mee....mee....!". Ezme screamed a cry in between and I laughed.

She too wants to feel her baby brother's first kick inside his womb. Holding her hands, Daniel placed her small hand on my bump and within no second, my boy gave a kick.

"Ahhhh mamaaa babyyy kickiiiiee!". She jumped in Daniel's lap and clapped her hands happily.

I and Daniel, started laughing at her cute little behaviour, and I laid my head on his shoulders. He kissed the side of my head and whispered in my ears.

"This pregnancy is turning you into something more hot and gorgeous. You are literally glowing day by day, Jen!".

I laughed and hit his arms. I know he is clearly lying because I look like a hot air balloon.

"Mr. Handsome, you don't know how to lie. So, better shut up".

I snapped at him and he turned towards me with Ezme giggling in his lap.

"I swear, Jen! Your cheeks, your breasts, your ass, everything looks enormous and gorgeous, especially this bump!". He kissed my palm and flicked my nose. "You are damn hot and I can't wait for the child's birth to have you all to myself again".

His confession brought a blush on my face but I masked it with a glare.

"You are becoming dirty day by day, Mr. Adams!".

I scolded him even though I love this dirty and naughty side of his. He chuckled and inched closer to kiss me.

"Ahhhh.... Dani noooo kissssieee!". Ezme yelled and stood infront of us like a wall.

He slammed his head and I burst into laughing. She still is against her dad kissing me. But why?

"Ezme, I made your mommy pregnant and that's something more than just kiss. And here you are stopping me from kissing her? Why baby? You hate daddy?".

He asked her and immediately her face fell. She tugged the hem of her princess skirt and looked at him with tears in her beautiful green eyes.

"Dani mine..... Not mommaa". She yelped and he pulled her into his arms for a hug.