Chapter - 27

Daniel Adam's POV:

I stirred in my sleep when I heard my mobile started buzzing. Lazily opening my eyes, I picked the call.

"Mmmmmm?". I hummed in the call without looking at the screen to know who dared to disturb my peaceful sleep.

"Daniel?". Came Jenifer's sweet voice. I smiled in my sleep hearing her calling my name ever so lovely.

"Love!". I beamed in my sleep.

"Daniel, wake up! I need you". She whined and I couldn't help but laugh in my sleep.

"Jen, I too need you but I don't think you are ready for me to take you". I teased her and could hear her smiling in the call.

"Mr. Flirty Adams, I need you because I want you to drop me at airport". She informed me and my eyes snapped open.

"At airport? Why? Where are you intending to go?". I sat up on my bed and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"To home! Dad wants me there and I don't know what for!". She explained and I frowned.

"Is everything alright?". I asked her cautiously because I don't want her to leave me and go to Rome.

"I think so. Will you drop me, please?". She yelped.

"I would love to have you pleasing me but not like this, Jen". I passed a flirty comment and stood up from the bed.

"Ahh.... Stop being naughty early in the morning and meet me at my apartment". She yelled and hung up the call. I laughed and walked inside my bathroom to take a shower.

As I reached her apartment, I knocked on the door but came no response. I knocked again but still neither Jen nor Stacy opened the door for me. Sulking to myself, I typed in the password and opened the door by myself. "What are you girls doing without even hearing the door bell screaming for attention?". I asked in a loud voice as I stepped inside their living room and slammed my head at the sight before me.

Stacy is sleeping on the couch with her mouth opened and hugging a pillow tightly. Her one leg was on the couch and her other leg was hanging down from the couch and rested her palm on the ground. I laughed at her sleeping position and slowly stepped near her.

"Stacy? Why are you sleeping on the couch?". I asked her gently but she threw a pillow at me and buried her face into the soft cushions.

"You feisty girl!". I shook my head and covered her with the sheets that was kicked off of by her.

Without wanting to get anymore beatings from her, I let her sleep peacefully. Scanning the balcony and the kitchen, I couldn't find my love anywhere. So I decided to search for her in their bedroom. As I stepped inside their room, I heard a humming sound of some Italian song from the bathroom. A big smile appeared on my face because I know it's my girl who's now singing in the shower. I thought to myself for a minute and decided to get naughty. She yelled at me in the call that "not to be naughty early in the morning" right? So, I'll show her how much of a naughy man I am!

Without making any noise, I touched the bathroom door knob and to my shock, the door was unlocked.

She is taking a shower without locking the door?

I opened the door and slide inside the bathroom. I didn't dare to look at the bathtub but when I did, my breath hitched in my throat. She was sitting inside the bathtub and busy playing with the water bubbles that she didn't notice me. I stood there silently like a secret stalker and looked at the beauty infront of me in the bathtub who is wearing nothing but only covered her body with bubbles. Only her shoulders and upper part of her chest were visible to my eyes. I gasped when she begun to stand up from inside the tub and that's when she noticed my presence. I smirked when her gaze fell on me and her eyes widen. She immediately sank down her body into the water and covered her already invisible chest with her hands.