Chapter - 39

Sean Peterson's POV:

"Grumphyyyyy, wake up!". I heard Stacy calling me in my sleep.

"Ahh, wake up!". Again I heard her screaming and also I felt like someone hit me on my head harshly. I opened my eyes and saw her holding a book rolled in her hands.

Fuck! She hit me with a book!

"Waking up someone like this is a sin, Stacy! You should be gentle when someone is sleeping". I narrowed my eyes at her and yawned.

"Sean, it's drizzling out there! Can't you feel how good the climate is?". She chirped happily and pulled me by my hands to make me stand up from the ground.

I slept on the ground?

Yanking my hands away from her, I climbed up on the couch and laid comfortably. "Leave me alone! I'm gonna sleep for some more time". I told her sternly and closed my eyes.

She didn't argue or say anything and I doesn't sounds good for me because she never give up this easily! Doubting, I stirred in my sleep without knowing what she is doing and a sudden flash of cold water washed my face. Feeling irritated, I opened my eyes and stood up. I saw her now standing infront of me with a empty glass in her hand and grinning from ear to ear. I gritted my teeth and glared at her angrily and immediately her face lost all the colors. She took a step back when I stood up from the couch angrily.

"What the hell is your problem, you devil? You kept me awake the whole night and now you are planning to freeze me to death?". I pulled her arms roughly and yelled at the top of my lungs.

She looked into my eyes for a second and then lowered her head. "Sorry!". She mumbled without looking at my face and I released her arms from my rough hold. She slowly rubbed the place I gripped and I closed my eyes to control my anger.

After taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes and saw her looking down at her feet and fidgeting her fingers. "What the hell is your problem?". I asked her firmly but kept my voice at check.

She didn't reply and remained silent. It irritated me again. "I'm asking you something, Stacy! Open your mouth and gimme a damn answer". I yelled again and she flinched at my tone.

"I...I won't answer you if you yell at me!". She yelled back like a angry kitten and I rubbed my face.

"Why are you like this? Don't you know that it's wrong to flash water on someone's face when they are asleep?". I asked her gently and slammed my head.

She looked up at me and pointed her fingers at the door. "It's raining, Sean! I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up. So, I had to do the water treatment with you". She explained innocently and blinked her eyes.

My eyes didn't leave hers the whole time and I smiled to myself when I saw her being scared of me. "What you want me to do if it's raining? What do you think I can do?". I asked her and crossed my arms on my chest.

"You can play with me. We can play soccer in the rain and it will be super fun". She squealed and rubbed her hands happily.

"Soccer? In the rain? I bet, there is something wrong up here!". I poked my finger on her head and teased her.

"C'mon, Sean! Please play with me. I love playing in the rain and we can even do a bet match". She grabbed my arms and jumped in tiny like a kid begging his dad to buy him a candy.

"No, Stacy! It's work day. I can't waste my time by playing with you and you too are not going out in the rain because you might get sick. Am I clear?". I ordered her sternly and she left my arms.