Chapter - 21

Emily Field's POV:

It's been three months since I gave birth to Ezme. My life have never been this beautiful before. I may not have Freddie with me to share my happiness but that doesn't seems like a loss because I've my daughter, my friends, Daniel and Sean with me to call them as my family. There was a time in my life I used to think that everyone has a family to go but I don't. Because I lost my parents in a car accident when I was five and my uncle have send me to a boarding school. That's where I met Jenifer and Stacy. Their parents are too busy to take care of their only child and dropped them off in a boarding school at the age of five itself. Since then, we three grew up together and glued with each other till today. Whenever I used to miss my parents and cry, my friends were there for me. Apart from them, I thought I had Freddie but he proved me wrong. Throughout my pregnancy, I really hoped for Freddie to come back and make everything normal between I and him. But he never showed up. He didn't even bother to text me atleast once. I loved him with all my heart but he threw me away like a trash bin. I really lost hope in men but that's when I got to know Daniel and Sean through my friends. They are completely different from the men I've met before. Freddie used me for his pleasure in the name of love but Sean and Daniel never, not even once, made a wrong move with us. They treat me like their family and calls my daughter "little princess". People used to say that, "one good men will completely change your view about the entire mankind" and yes, that's true. Not every men are bad and luckily, I've two good men with me.

"Emilyyyyyyyyyyy!". Stacy disturbed my thoughts and yelled from the bathroom.

"What?". I asked her annoyed because I know why she is calling for me.

"Towel". She said and I rolled my eyes.

This bitch does this always.

"Here". I walked to the bathroom door and handed her the towel from outside and she peeked her hand out through the door and grabbed it from me.

"Freaking learn to carry a towel with you before going for a shower, Stacy". I scolded her and sat on the bed beside Ezme.

"Why should I when I've you to carry it for me?". She replied me casually as she walked out of the bathroom only in her towel.

"Idiot! I swear, one day I won't be there and you gonna walk naked". I teased her.

"Haha! You are stuck with me forever and also I don't mind walking naked". She winked at me. I slammed my head and laughed because she is right. Half of the time she sleeps naked during the summer and wear nothing underneath her sleep shirt.

"You will never change. Get ready idiot. We are getting late". I scolded her again but she did a small dance and shaked her butt to tease me. I laughed and started dressing up Ezme because we are going to meet Mrs. Alison at her be place. She wants to have a dinner together with us and also she said there is a surprise for I and Ezme. I am too excited to know what she is planning to surprise us with.

"Sean is on the way". Jen informed us as she opened the door, stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

"And still she is not ready!". I pointed my fingers at Stacy who is now swinging and humming some song only with her towel on.

Jen glared at Stacy. "For god damn sake, get ready. Sean is almost here". She yelled and Ezme started crying at her angry tone.

Stacy immediately stopped dancing and looked at Ezme. Then she turned her gaze to Jen and glared. "How many times should I tell you not to raise your voice infront of Ezme? See, you scared her!". She accused Jen.

"But it's you who is making me angry all the time". Jen accused her back and took Ezme in her hands. "I am sorry, Princess! Please don't cry. It's all your Aunt Stacy's fault". She cooed Ezme and Ezme stopped crying as if she understood what Jen told her.