Chapter - 11

Daniel Adams POV :

It's an important day for I and Sean. Our company is turning nine years today. Nothing is impossible if you have a right plan and the right person to walk with. In my life Sean is my fortune. When you walk with the right person no destination is far. Sean is the right person in my life. At the age of twenty one, starting your own business and fighting each and every person who doesn't want you to win isn't an easy nut to crack. Our business journey was impossible difficult. We faced a lots of obstacles and losses in the very beginning years. Sometimes I used to think about dropping his business plan and running away. But Shan was there to make me stand still and made sure that we shouldn't give up without reaching our destiny. Him being my business partner is like a mountain of power to me. I often used to make joke about him saying he is not working as much as I am. But the truth is, he is the one who is taking more risk and responsibilities than I am. I am glad that my Sean, my best friend is my business partner too. Now we are standing together as the number one business corporation in Italy.

With pride in my eyes I adjusted my suit tie while looking at myself in the mirror. Sean have arranged an big business party today. All our other business partner, clients, stockholders and even our rivals are also invited. It's going to be a big event in Italy today.

While I was getting ready Sean barged into my room. He had a huge smile on his face and was dressed up neatly.

" So partner? Ready to dominate the world ?". He rubbed his hands together and smiled at me.

" Born ready, partner ". I returned the smile and walked towards him. Before giving him any chance, I pulled him for a hug. This brotherly hug gives me so much strength and peace.

" What's this for, Daniel ?". Sean chuckled and hugged me back.

" That's for not giving upon me and our company ". I pulled myself back from him and thanked him wholeheartedly.

" Fuck off, Daniel. You are speaking as I had a chance ?. I have to stick with you because your sick ass wouldn't survive one day without me ". He teased me and received a punch from me on his stomach.

" Ouch.. Stop being rude to your best friend ". He fake cried and yelled at me.

" if you don't want me to be rude with you, then hurry your ass up to the party. I don't want us to be late ". I ignored his rambling and walked out of my room with them.

When we reached the living room mom yelled at us. " Sean? Daniel? Am all ready and waiting for both of you. You both are taking too much time to get ready more than I am !". She laughed and teased us.

" It's not me. Blame him. He is the one who is always late, mom ". Sean took mom's side and blamed me.

" I would have been on time if only you didn't come and disturb me ". I glared at him to which he grinned from ear to ear.

" Uffo, I don't know how you both are managing to run such a big business concern. At home, you two are behaving like kids. Always bickering and fighting ". Mom shook her head and rolled her eyes at us.

" Because at home, we are your dear son's. Not any big businessmen ". Sean hugged her and kissed the side of her head.

" Yeah, you two are my dear one's and I am... am so... so proud of you both ". She shuttered and had tears in her eyes.

" No mom !. Its big day for us and you shouldn't be crying "! I immediately soothed her with my hug.

After comforting our mother, we three headed to the party. As soon as we reach there the media rushed to us and clicked thousands of pictures. After that, I introduced our mother to everyone. Not that nobody knows her already. She is very popular among the women her age. While mom was busy chitchatting with her friends, I and Sean went to welcome our other guests.