Chapter-36

Daniel Adams POV:

When I opened our room door, my breath got stuck in my throat at the sight infront of me. My dear wife, my love, my Jenifer, is now wearing my shirt and drying her hair infront of the mirror. My shirt is way to bigger for her and it almost covered her totally till her knee. Smirking to myself, I closed the door behind me and stepped inside the room.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?". I asked her with raised eyebrows and sat on edge of the bed.

She turned around and look at me. "Because my dear husband bought me a new penthouse but forgot to get me some dresses!". She accused me and threw a air brush at me.

I shook my head and laughed at her  because how could I forget to buy her new dresses? I filled in the closet with new dresses but her blind eyes didn't see them. "Your husband didn't forget but maybe he loves to see you walking around in his shirt!". I teased her and she took steps towards me.

"Oh really? What else my husband loves to me?". She winked and sat on my lap and circled her hands around my neck.

I looked into her eyes and she gave me a cute smile. "Your husband is dying to see your glory that you are hiding inside this shirt. But....!". I pulled the shirt near her chest area and shook my head to control myself.

"But what?". She narrowed her eyes in confusion but her cheeks started turning red already.

"But maybe not tonight because my wife is too tired. She needs to rest". The words left my mouth with a half heart because I want her right now but still I am trying to be a gentleman. It might be our wedding night but I won't touch her if she is not ready.

Resting her forehead against mine, she smiled. "I never told you that I am tired. Did I?". She mumbled and my hands went to her waist to pull her closer to me.

"Don't tease me, Jen! I won't be able to stop myself if I start laying my hands on you". I warned her seriously and almost my breath touched her luscious lips.

"Daniel!". She whispered and pulled her face away from mine.

"Yes?". I asked her in confusion.

"I want you right now! Make love to me!". She uttered and without giving her any warning, I flipped us on the bed with me on top of her.

"Are you sure because I am already dying to make love to my you?". I asked her impatiently and she gave me a small shy nod.

With a smirk on my face, I crashed my lips on hers for a hungry kiss. She kissed me back with equal desire and passion. I pulled away and cupped her cheeks. "I will try to be gentle but if you can't take it anymore, stop me anytime. Alright?". I assured her firmly because I know this is her first time and I don't wanna scare her. Even though it's hard for me to be gentle still I have to be because she is too fragile and I don't wanna hurt her.

"I trust you, Daniel!". She said softly and I felt proud of myself for gaining her trust which means so much to me.

A smile tugged on my face and my eyes travelled from her head to toe. "Love, I like my shirt better on you but now it's annoying me". I smirked and before she could understand anything, I removed my shirt off from her and threw it away.

She tried to roll away from me but I held her tightly by her waist with my one hand and laid beside her by supporting my head with my other hand. "Daniel, what are you doing?". She whined and tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Just discarding everything that's coming in my way". I teased and her face turned light pink.

She is now laying infront me only with her bra and panties on. Those black material covering the most delicate parts of her body is literally itching my eyes. I ran my fingers through her belly button and she squeezed her thighs together. I mentally laughed to myself because I didn't even start to touch her but she already started feeling the need in between her legs. Slowly I nuzzled my face into her neck and nibbled her skin gently. My finger traced the strap of her panties and she stopped me by grabbing my hand from getting into her black bottom material.