Chapter - 25

Author's POV:

Months passed but nothing changed in their life. Jenifer and Stacy have been staying in Alison's mansion. Even though, Daniel and Sean, were taking good care of them, the girls didn't feel comfortable in their mansion because of Alessandro. So, Sean and Daniel decided to get them a separate new apartment. 

"Do you like it, Jen?". Sean asked Jenifer as they stepped into their new apartment. He didn't want Jenifer and Stacy to live in their old dorm as it will only bring back memories and pain.

"Mmm. Thanks, Daniel!". She just gave a simple reply.

Daniel cupped her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. "Who am I to you?". He asked her softly and she smiled in tiny.

"My everything!". She replied with a smile in her eyes that doesn't reach her lips.

Daniel smiled back and placed his forehead on hers. "If I am your everything, isn't it my responsibility to care of you? And you are saying thanks for that? Not fair, Love". He told her and she smiled more.

"Am I allowed to say 'I Love you' to you?". She teased him.

He laughed and kissed her forehead. "I guess you are allowed to say that and I'll be glad to hear you saying that to me again and again".

She smiled and removed first two buttons of his shirt. His eyes widen and he gripped her hands. "Jen, don't tease me! Sean and Stacy is in the hall". He warned her as they were standing alone in the balcony which is attached to one of the rooms in their new apartment.

Swatting his hands away, she again gave him a smile. Removing his third button, she slowly nuzzled her face close into his chest and placed a open mouth on his chest softly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to control himself. When she gave him another kiss, he clenched his jaws and pulled her face away from his chest.

"What are you doing, Jen?". He asked her in a heavy voice and she chuckled at him.

"A good heart deserves few good kisses, Mr. Handsome! That's why I was kissing your heart". She reasoned her actions and he smirked at her.

"Oh really! I see you too have a good heart more than I am. How about me kissing you the same way you kissed me?" He smirked and placed his hands on the hem of her t-shirt to lift her dress up.

She squealed and tried to stop his hands from moving any further upwards. "Daniel, Stop!". She whisper yelled.

"Why should I? You too deserve a kiss! I swear, I won't leave any marks". He teased her and tickled her bare waist underneath her t-shirt.

"Ahh.... Stop! Please...". She kept twisting and turning because she couldn't take the ticklish feeling.

He looked at her smiling face and stopped tickling her only after he felt like she couldn't take this anymore. Letting go off of her waist, he buttoned his shirt neatly again but his eyes were fixed on her. She have become a laughing mess and was panting heavily. A satisfying smile tugged on his lips on seeing her smiling like this after so many months and he pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"This is how I wanna see you till the end of my life, Jen". He confessed by directly looking into her eyes.

She couldn't form any words looking at the love he's showering on her. She tip toed and kissed the tip of his nose. "With you everything is different, Daniel! I know that I've worried you allot in past few months.... I am sorry". She apologized because she knows how hard Daniel tried to keep her happy but she remained distant from him.

"I don't want your sorry. All I want is you to let me walk with you in all your good and bad times. I don't wanna walk behind you, Jen. I want to walk with you". He told her sternly.