Chapter - 26

Author's POV:

Daniel drove them to the mansion and as they reached there, Jenifer ran straight to the living room when she heard Ezme crying. Alison was sitting on the couch with Ezme crying in her arms.

"Why is she crying, mom?". She asked Alison and took Ezme in her hands.

"She just woke up and started crying". Alison informed her.

"Oh, baby! You missed me? You missed momma?". Jen cooed and rocked her in her hands. Within no time Ezme stopped crying after seeing Jen's face.

"She's spoiled. How hard I tried but she only stopped crying after seeing you, Jen". Alison sulked.

Jenifer laughed and kissed Ezme's cheeks. "Momma missed you too, princess!".

"I too missed my little princess! Why are you mentioning only you?". Stacy accused Jenifer and glared at her.

Everyone looked at Stacy and laughed. "She didn't say that you never missed her, Devil!". Sean defended his sister.

"But.....". She tried to snap at him but someone's voice made all of them to turn their heads at the door.

"Hello, everyone!". The owner of the voice started walking towards the living room and Alison stood up from the couch. Stacy slowly slide behind Jenifer in pure shock and Jenifer's eyes widen. Daniel smiled and Sean didn't show any emotion.

"Why are you all looking at me as if I am an alien?". The person joked.

"Umm..Mr...Mr. President?". Jenifer said in a low voice because she couldn't believe that their Country's President is standing right in front of their eyes.

Yes, it's was none other than Mr. Jace Peterson, father of Sean Peterson. It's been three years since he visited his only family. So, he decided to give them a surprise visit but he was one who got surprised on seeing Jenifer. He didn't know who she is but still his eyes remained glued to her. Jenifer is the exact replica of her mother Athena and her face reminds him of his Ex-wife, who is now Jenifer's mother.

"You?". Jace pointed his fingers at Jenifer.

She opened her mouth to say something but as hell usual Stacy interrupted. "Oh my God! Grumphy, I know it's definitely you! You better admit what you did!". Stacy yelled at Sean and Jace looked at Stacy in confusion.

"What do you mean? What you want me to admit, Stacy?". Sean asked her in confusion and everyone gave the same confused look.

"I know, Sean! Mr. President is here because you must have done something terribly wrong and against law. I had a doubt that you must be a mafia or something like that!". She accused him and clutched Jenifer's arms tightly in fear.

Sean looked at her in uttered shock and everyone started laughing except Jenifer and Stacy. "Think before you speak, Stacy!". Sean snapped at Stacy's blunt comment.

Stacy rolled her eyes at Sean and took a small step forward towards Jace. "Mr. President, Sean is the only culprit here. We all are innocent expect him". She pointed her fingers at Sean and Jace couldn't stop himself from laughing.

Jenifer immediately pulled Stacy back to her and made her stand beside her. "Shut up, Stacy! This is not funny. You can't put my brother's life at risk". She snapped at Stacy.

Jace is now more confused when he heard Jenifer calling his son as her brother. "Sean, you better introduce me to these two beautiful ladies". Jace said to Sean curiously.

Sean sighed and looked at the girl's. "Dad, this is Jenifer and that little crazy one is Stacy". He pointed his fingers at both of them one by one and introduced them.