CHAPTER 6

Oren knew that Jennifer had probably gotten in touch with Lorelei which was why she called him. He had to get to Pauline first no matter what.

Pauline knew too much about him, he needed to get to her before anyone else did and Lorelei was his last hope.

The announcement from the general manager of Palazzo Hotel on the event in Lisbon still taking place had also taken Oren by surprise. Why didn't my father tell me anything? He wondered. Anyhow, he was going to make sure both he and Lorelei would attend the event.

Lorelei. When he did get some sleep, he always dreamt of her. He kept thinking about what she would look like in person. He wanted to see her desperately, he almost forgot he was after her aunt. He was almost sorry that he wanted to kill the only family she had left.

When Oren and Jennifer finally sat down in his office he seemed impatient almost as if he didn't care for anything else.

"Tell me. Is there any news on Lorelei Hutton?"

"What will you give me in exchange this time? More money?" Jennifer laid back and crossed her legs. It was obvious that she was trying to seduce him but Oren didn't seem to care.

"What do you want then? Name it." His voice became cold and distant.

"I want you," she smirked.

No doubt that Oren, a six feet tall man in his thirties with intense hazel eyes, dark curly hair and a face only fit for billboards had taken a lot of women in his bed but it came as a surprise that he had to trade his body for a piece of information. It irritated him.

"Alright. As you wish. You can have me for one night but don't expect anything by morning."

"Hm... you can never be sure about these things. You might end up wanting more. I'm not so bad myself." Jennifer sounded almost like a prostitute which irked him a little.

"I don't like to repeat myself. One night and that's it. Take it or get out." His tone became more aggressive.

"Oh baby you don't have to get mad. I accept. One night. But ... I promise you, I'll make good use of it." She chuckled.

Oren called his assistant and asked him to cancel any work or appointments he had in the evening and book a room in a hotel. He never brought a woman at home because he found it annoying to clean up the mess the next morning.

At ten o'clock, Oren got in a car with Jennifer heading to the Ruzzini Palace Hotel. At the reception, Oren checked in with a different name which bothered Jennifer. Arriving in the room Jennifer couldn't believe what she was seeing. The suite was decorated in white and red which made the air intensely romantic. Before she could admire more of the room, Oren walked up behind her, placed his hand on her waist and buried his face on her neck.

"Slow down. We have all night, remember?." she slid her fingers in his hair.

"I don't have that much time. I have other things to do," he rubbed himself against her.

Before she knew it, he pulled her skirt up, exposing her sexy see-through underwear and slid his fingers inside her. She gasped.

"You're already wet. Don't act so surprised." She started reaching his pants to feel how hard he was and he slightly unzipped allowing her hand to touch him. They both moaned. She turned around to face him but he roughly pulled her close, kissed her until he pushed her on the bed.

Finally, he took off her underwear and reached for a condom in his pocket and put it on.

"Wait... Aren't we going to take off our clothes?" Jennifer sounded concerned.

"Don't worry about it. It'll be over soon anyway."

He roughly spread her legs and began to penetrate her and she screamed.

Oren didn't know why he was acting that way but he wanted to end it fast. For a split second when he was thrusting inside her he wished it was Lorelei. The thought filled his mind and he started to move faster and faster in sync with Jennifer's moans mixed with his groans.

"I told you it would be over soon. Stop looking so disappointed." Oren fastened his zip getting ready to leave.

"It's a shame this is how it ends. I really liked you."

"Yeah it's a shame. Make sure you send me all the information you have on Lorelei Hutton. And oh... if you want, you can stay here for the night."

"It's okay, you can drop me off just close to my place," she stood up.

"I'll call a taxi to come pick you up." He walked out.

As Oren walked down the lobby of the hotel, he couldn't believe he had thought of another woman while having sex.

If you can drive me this crazy when I haven't seen you, what will you do to me when I see you... Lorelei Hutton?