Epilogue

I will say that, wary as I was of having my heart broken, I loved every minute I spent in his arms.

We continued our intense hormonal outflow in his bedroom which was annoyingly better than mine.

At times, he caught me staring at the room's decor while he buried his face on my neck and he would violently kiss my lips as a form of punishment.

He took off his clothes and gave me some time to gaze on his muscles. He seemed to enjoy it. He continued to kiss me, touch every inch of my body and I loved it.

"Do you like this room that much?" His accent felt stronger this time.

" Yes." I replied with a seductive voice.

He began to remove my clothes and in no time, his bare skin was rubbing against mine which set me ablaze.

It didn't take long for him to start thrusting in me like a mad man. His groans intensifying by the minute and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't keep my moans to myself. Suddenly, he paused, pulled out and slid down to my belly. He spread my legs wide and started kissing the inside of my thighs. His moist tongue trailed up and a sexy moan escaped from my lips. From there he went on to gently lick up the middle and my mind went completely blank.

After a little while, he placed his tip at my entrance and started rubbing against me. I reached out to him, pulled him closer and gently whispered, " I'm already wet. Please put it in."

He slowly pushed himself inside me and my head fell back. His hips moved faster and I screamed for more. Our breaths felt so hot and our lips didn't seem to part.

That night. Just that night, I wanted to love him.