CHAPTER 20

"Last night I dreamt of you." I couldn't help thinking of what would happen if I told him those words, as I followed him into that room.
He pushed me right in, closed the door behind him and began to unzip his trousers. My face was extremely red and I couldn't hide it so I looked away.
"Look at me," he said. He went on to remove his jacket.
"Are we really going to do it here?" he could sense how nervous I was so he reached out for my hand, took it and allowed me to touch him.
"Do you feel it? It's throbbing so much because it wants you."
I gasped.
His stiffness made me wet and I almost poured out my feelings to him. He smirked. "Let me make you feel good," he said quietly.

The room had a large mirror on the wall so I turned around and saw my reflection and his. He had already pulled out so I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop what was going to happen.
He approached me from behind and began to rub himself against me. My body felt incredibly hot that I wished he could touch my breasts. Abruptly, he did. Squeezing them, my thoughts became completely vague. It's like he knew me inside, out.

"Let me first remove this dress. I really like it and I don't want getting ruined." I interrupted.
"No, I want to fuck you with this on. It's one of the reasons why I'm in this state right now." He  tilted my head and planted a kiss on my lips.
I couldn't refuse him so I awkwardly nodded.
Suddenly, he became more rough, pulling down my panties all the way to my knees he asked me to pull up my dress, hold it and part my legs, which I did. His fingers started rubbing my clit and I couldn't help but moan.
"Don't make those sounds if you don't want me to shove it in right now," he said.
I bit my bottom lip.
His long, thick fingers continued to explore my body giving me an intense heat filled with unimaginable pleasure. After a while, he slid them inside me and this time I let out a loud moan.
"Shhh... you don't want the whole shop to see you like this, right?" he teased.
I couldn't argue with him because his fingers were still exploring my insides. When he finally took them out, I let out a sigh of relief but I knew what was coming was worse. Oren gently took my waist with his hand, place his tip on my entrance and pushed himself inside. We both groaned.

Enjoying the warmth and tightness, he stayed inside of me, staring at my reflection in the mirror. He told me to turn my head around and kissed me while thrusting inside me.
Our overlapping tongues felt incredibly hot and before I knew it, our hips were moving on the same pace, his hands exploring each inch of me and I loved it.

His hand suddenly made its way to my neck and softly gripped. We stared at each other's reflections while we panted then he said, "I love you, Vivi."