CHAPTER 32

Disclaimer: The following chapter contains a lot of explicit content.

Oren and I left without a word. I wondered if his father would be angry. It was clear where he got his character from.
"You always have that look on your face before I fuck you." Oren unzipped his pants.
"What look?" My voice sounded seductive.
"That come and get it look," he smirked. After that, I didn't know what else I could say so I looked away and smiled.
"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." By now he was completely undressed and I shamelessly starred at his naked body. He also seemed to like the attention.

I struggled to find a good position for my leg since I knew it was pointless to refuse him.
"Just spread your legs and leave everything else to me." His voice made me wet. I wanted him even more but I was afraid, so I stayed still. He leaned close enough for me to inhale his hot breath mixed with the red wine he had drank and I allowed myself to be intoxicated with my eyes closed.
He kissed me tenderly, his hand wrapped around my neck, so I let out a slight moan. When our lips parted our gazes met and he said, "Only you can make me hard from a simple kiss."
I reached out and stroke his cock, making him flinch. "You want it inside, don't you?" I bit my lower lip to avoid admitting that he was right. I continued to rub it until it was throbbing and the veins were showing. The expression he had from those strokes made me even more excited, so I stroked it harder.

He almost came.

"Lay down and spread your legs." This time there wasn't anything gentle about his tone. An order was given and I knew I had to obey. I lay down, face up, pulled up my dress all the way to my belly and slowly spread my legs apart. He came on top of me and passionately kissed me while he rubbed my pussy with his fingers. He quickly slid down, taking off my underwear—I flinched.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He was reminded of my injury. I simply sighed.
He starred at my pussy for a while then parted it, exposing my insides. He slid one finger in and licked my clit which made me scream.
"Oren," I run my fingers through his hair. When he finally stopped licking me, I craved his tongue so I unknowingly continued to let out moans.
He took my leg and gently placed it on his shoulder to avoid hurting me. He rubbed his cock on my entrance and then penetrated me.
"You're tight," he groaned as he pushed himself all the way. I bit my lip and held onto the sheets to avoid screaming.
"You're too big." I panted as he thrust back and forth.
"I'm only like this because of how wet you are." He huffed out as he continued thrusting—and he loved the way I moaned.