CHAPTER 31

A good night's sleep means that all parts of my brain come awake at the same time. It doesn't happen all that often, so I prayed I would at least be blessed enough to get some sleep that night.

The anger in his voice could be heard from miles away and him only being a few steps away from us, terrified me. I quickly fought to step down from the man's arms but I failed to escape his strong grip.
"Put me down," I firmly said. He looked at me, smiled then gently placed me on one of the sofas in the lobby. Oren hurriedly came to me and knelt down to check on me.
"Did he force you?" His tone made me anxious.
"Don't worry Mr.Tremblay. I was just helping her because it was kind of my fault that she became like this."
"I'm not talking to you. I'm asking my wife a question." Oren replied to the young man. Now that we were inside, I got a better look at him and the thing that stood out to me was that he looked young. Probably in his twenties. Unlike Oren he had straight blond hair, an insanely defined jawline and light blue eyes.
   I knew Oren had a temper but the look he gave me worried me. I can't seem to know the exact words to say to him, I told myself, pondering on how to calm him down. I decided that the only way out was to use my charms and hope for the best. I wrapped my arms around Oren's neck and gently said, "Nothing happened, love. Trust me. I just went out to look for you and I tripped and twisted my ankle. I couldn't find my way back and it was dark and scary. This kind man offered to help me, which is why I accepted." I pulled the damsel in distress act. His expression suddenly changed and his eyes dropped.
"I was worried about you." His voice was now calm and gentle which melted my heart.
I placed a kiss on his cheek and held his face in the palm of my hands, my fingers caressing his cheeks.
"I'm fine now." I reassured him.
He seemed to like the gentle strokes I placed on his face because he closed his eyes, sighed then said, "Don't ever let a man who is not your husband touch you." I chuckled. "Are you jealous?" I simply wanted to tease him. "You don't know how much." He mumbled but I managed to get what he said.

The man quickly interrupted, "I'm heading back now. It was nice meeting you." He spoke with his eyes fixed on me.
"Likewise," I said. Oren remained silent as if he was completely ignoring him. Abruptly, he stood up, reached out and raised me in his arms. I couldn't help but smile because his actions screamed "a jealous man."

He carried me all the way to our room and placed me on the bed. He began to take off his jacket and unbutton his shirt.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I told you that I wanted to fuck you in that dress. I've been dying to get into your little pants."