CHAPTER 43

Disclaimer: This chapter contains explicit content.

"Lie down and spread your legs." He spoke with a slight tremor of nervousness in his voice.
"Why should I do that?"
"Because I'm asking you to." This time, the tremor was gone.

I lay down as he asked me and slowly parted my legs. My heart was pounding, I hoped he wouldn't hear it. He stripped naked while I looked away and I bit my lip nervously. He gently put his hand on my thigh making me flinch. His hands quickly went to my underwear and removed them. I continued to look away which made him angry.
"Look at me." He paused for a minute.
"I want you to look at me when I slide my cock inside you." He continued.
Instead of looking into his deep-passionate eyes that were burning with an intense flame of lust, I glanced at his chest. I reached out to touch it but he grabbed my hand before I could reach it. He placed my hand on his long, thick and veiny cock and I stroke it. He let out a slight moan. As my hand moved back and forth, I could feel the wetness between my legs increasing. I wanted him to fuck me then.
"Put it in." I was practically begging him.
"Not yet," he said. "We still have a lot to do before that."

I couldn't wait for him to fuck me, so I began to rub my pussy while I continued to give him a handjob. I had heard of increased libido in pregnant women but never experienced it myself. I wanted him more than usual. I wanted him so bad, it hurt. My anger was dissolving with every touch and I hated it. As a matter of fact, I hated myself.
"You've become more sensual. Is it because you're pregnant?"

As Oren's tongue began to explore parts of me. We suddenly heard a knock on the door.
"Mr. Tremblay, your father is expecting you downstairs. It is urgent." The butler sounded serious, I wondered what it could be.
"I'll be there in a minute." The disappointment in Oren's voice was indisputable.

To be honest, it wasn't just him who was disappointed. I was too. Maybe, it's better this way, I thought.