EIGHT

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER EIGHTdays off & felicity smoak

CHAPTER EIGHT
days off & felicity smoak

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

WHAT EXACTLY DOES a person who has super cool powers and works a day job do on their day off?

Here's the answer. Juliet sat in a chair at S.T.A.R. Labs, a Monopoly board in front of her. Currently, her, Cisco, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells were testing Barry's ability to multitask with his super speed. All at the same time, Barry was playing ping pong with Cisco, Operation with Caitlin, chess with Dr. Wells, and Monopoly with Juliet. Because apparently lightning didn't just give Juliet and Barry powers, it gave them friends.

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct," Caitlin argued.

Barry sped over and got one of the things out using the tweezers. "That's not the point, Dr. Snow."

"Then what is the point?" Caitlin asked as Barry sped off to continue playing ping pong.

"To have fun."

"And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask," Dr. Wells added.

Barry ran over and moved another piece of chess before running back to ping pong. Juliet then rolled the die, and when she moved her piece forward, it landed on one of Barry's properties.

"Again?" Juliet complained. She sighed and got the correct amount of money and placed it on Barry's side of the board. "I hate Monopoly. Like, with a burning passion. I don't even know why I agreed to this."

"You're just mad 'cause you suck," Barry called to her.

"Count your days, Barry Allen."

This continued on for Juliet doesn't even know how long. Barry continued to beat Juliet, Cisco, and Caitlin in their respective games, but there was one person he couldn't beat.

"Checkmate," Dr. Wells announced.

Barry sped over to him. "Wait, checkmate?"

"Checkmate. I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen." He looked over at Juliet. "Don't worry, Ms. St. James. We'll still have time to train your abilities, too."