FIFTEEN

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER FIFTEENall burnt out

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
all burnt out

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

WHEN JULIET TELEPORTED inside the precinct, she was met with a whole chaotic sight. It was dark — evidently, Farooq feeding on S.T.A.R. Labs' electricity had taken out the electricity of all of Central City. The guy with the strange glasses who had complimented Barry's watch earlier was circling around ten hostages with a gun, all of them with handcuffs on. Among them was Joe and Iris, who was crying hysterically because Eddie had been shot.

Juliet stepped out of the shadows. The sound of her shoe made everyone look over at her. Juliet could hear Iris let out a sigh of relief, and Juliet made sure to blur her voice and vibrate her vocal cords fast so no one would recognize her.

The man looked over at her. "How did you get in?"

"Magic," Juliet replied simply. "But you're crazy, and you're done. It's over."

"I don't think so," he argued, pointing the gun straight at her.

Juliet raised her eyebrow. She focused on the gun and merely flicked her hand to the side, making it fly out of his hand. He looked down at his hand in disbelief before looking back up at Juliet.

"You're boring," Juliet commented. "I'm bored. So let's just get this over with."

She held out her hand and put most of her concentration on the man. With red energy traveling between her fingers, she held him in place, making a shocked expression paint across his face. Juliet then flicked her other hand towards her from the direction of the people on the floor. A pair of handcuffs instantly flew into her hands. Still keeping her concentration on the man, she approached him. Juliet forced his hands to be placed behind his back with her mind and she instantly put the handcuffs on him.

Juliet then flicked her hand again, causing the man to spin around to face her. She gave him a sickly-sweet smile before punching him straight across the face. The man fell to the ground, out cold.

She then looked over at everyone on the floor. They were all staring at her gratefully. Juliet moved her hand and caused Joe's handcuffs to fly off of him so he could help the others. She then walked up to Eddie, who still had a sobbing Iris next to him. Juliet knelt next to him and felt his pulse. It was there, but it was weak. With her mind, she brought the walkie-talkie the man had been using. It flew into her hand.