TWELVE

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER TWELVEbullies will still be bullies

CHAPTER TWELVE
bullies will still be bullies

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

TRIGGER WARNING: non-consensual kissing

ALL JULIET WANTED was a quiet evening. Literally just one night to have for herself. She had even prepared everything — a nice meal, a tall glass of wine, a movie on the TV. However, the second she had sat down on the couch with her things, she heard police sirens sound in the distance. Juliet let out a groan, throwing her head back in frustration. Of course some crime had to ruin her plans, but she guesses that duty calls.

Juliet immediately teleported into her suit which was at S.T.A.R. Labs and was back at her apartment in the matter of seconds. She walked over to her window and saw the red and blue flashing lights in the distance. Imagining the place where they were, she closed her eyes. A tingling feeling spread throughout her body before it quickly ended.

She opened her eyes to see herself standing in front of a police blockade. A yellow Humvee was speeding towards a teenage boy, who was crossing the street without a care in the world. Juliet's eyes widened and she quickly teleported to the boy, grabbed him, and teleported him off to the side.

"Are you okay?" Juliet asked.

The boy, a blank look in his eyes, hesitantly nodded. Juliet then heard a crash. She turned to see that the Humvee had crashed through the police cars and was continuing to speed. Barry's familiar flash of yellow lightning then ran past the Humvee. She looked in the distance to see that the Humvee was now stopped, due to a dead end. Juliet then teleported in front of where the Humvee was, only to see herself standing in front of a gate. Barry was standing next to her, holding the side mirror of the Humvee.

"Step out of the vehicle!" Barry ordered.

"If you say so," the man driving replied.

However, when he stepped out of the car, he also managed to rip the car door off.

"Oh shit," Juliet whispered.

The man spun around and threw the door at them with full force. Juliet held up her hands and focused on the door, red energy traveling up and down her arms. She stopped the door from coming at them and suspended it in midair. Juliet then pushed her hands forwards, throwing the door back at him. It definitely should have hit him and made him fall, but the man merely turned to metal and made the door drop down on the ground with a clang.