EIGHTEEN

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER EIGHTEENstarling city

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
starling city

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

JULIET AND BARRY had shown Oliver how they were heroes in Central City. Now it was time for them to see how Oliver was a hero in Starling City.

Felicity had asked Caitlin to analyze the sample of DNA from the Canary's murder. It was evident that Felicity could've just mailed the sample to Caitlin, but since all of them had some vacation days, also known as not telling Dr. Wells where they were going and just disappearing, they all decided to take a trip to Starling.

While Caitlin and Cisco took the train, Juliet and Barry had some time to kill before they left because they could be there extremely quickly. She was standing in her kitchen, filling up a glass of water, when her phone buzzed. Juliet looked over to see it was a text from Caitlin to her and Barry, saying that there was an attack on A.R.G.U.S., which was a part of the government that dealt with terrorist attacks in secret.

Juliet quickly teleported in her suit at S.T.A.R. Labs before closing her eyes, imagining A.R.G.U.S. in her mind. Like every time she teleported, her body immediately knew where to go. A tingling feeling spread throughout her entire body. When she opened her eyes, she was in a dark building with two stories. She peeked around the corner where she was to see Oliver, another archer hero dressed in red, Diggle hiding with another woman who Juliet recognized to be Lyla Michaels, and multiple agents on the ground. Oliver and the red archer were in the middle of fighting some guy that had a long coat and boomerangs, just like the one Felicity had brought to Central City.

Suddenly, the man shot three boomerangs straight at Oliver while he stood still. Juliet's eyes widened and she held out her hand. Instantly, right in front of Oliver, the two boomerangs stopped in midair, red energy starting to travel between them. Oliver looked down at them, his face morphing into one of realization. The red archer, however, looked hopelessly confused.

Juliet stepped out of her corner, red energy traveling up and down her arms as she focused on the boomerangs. She then morphed her hand in a fist, causing the two pieces of metal to crunch into one ball of metal. Juliet then thrust her hand out at the man and made the ball hit his shoulder. He cried out in pain and clutched his shoulder.

Barry then sped in with a flash of yellow lightning, causing papers on a desk to fly everywhere, and looked at Juliet. "Saved nothing for me?"

Juliet shrugged casually. "Too slow, Flash."

The man then threw something on the ground, causing sparks and smoke to fly everywhere. All of them averted their gazes. When they looked back forwards, the man was gone. Juliet felt the gazes from everyone on her, but she only really wanted to acknowledge one in particular.