TWENTY-FOUR

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOURif you're under him, you ain't getting over him

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
if you're under him, you ain't
getting over him

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

JULIET WASN'T ASHAMED to admit that she was probably the happiest she had been in a while.

She had finally started to understand her powers, something that finally made her feel like more of herself. Work was going well, her friendship with Iris was somehow stronger than ever, Barry was acting a little strange but it was fine, and Oliver was . . . well, Oliver.

Speaking of understanding her powers, Juliet and Barry were currently in the middle of a car — well, motorcycle chase. Three members of the Royal Flush Gang — King, Queen, and Ace had stolen some keys and were now speeding throughout Central City, escaping the cops. Barry was running after them while Juliet periodically teleported forwards, knowing that her mind control would come in handy soon.

"Oh, Barry, Juliet, there's an intersection coming up," Caitlin told them. "Hurry!"

"This should slow 'em down," Cisco stated.

Juliet glanced up from her place on the sidewalk to see that the traffic light had turned red. She smiled slightly at it. Suddenly, the King and the Queen went two separate ways. Barry sped up and stopped next to her.

"I'll go right," Juliet offered.

Barry nodded. "I'll go left."

With that, Juliet teleported away to go follow after the Ace. She ignored Dr. Wells' instructions to Barry to follow after the King and Queen and held her hands out. Instantly, red energy traveled up her arms and surrounded the Ace. Her headache came back, but she had also gotten a lot better at ignoring that and pushing it back, letting her powers come in full force. The Ace instantly stopped on the motorcycle, being held in place by Juliet.

Juliet kept her hands held out as she walked up to the Ace, the sound of her shoes echoing against the pavement ringing through her ears. She focused her concentration with one hand and used the other one to grab the keys. A cop car than approached her.

She gave them a sweet smile. "Have fun."

With that, she teleported away back to S.T.A.R. Labs. Barry sped in next to her, a bright smile on his face as he slung an arm around her shoulder. Juliet laughed slightly as well, grin on her face only getting wider as she removed her mask from her face.