author's note

sorry if this alarms you, no it's not an update considering it's not a thursday. but I've been having an issue with this book in particular and I feel as an author that I need to speak out about it. and considering I know every single person that reads this story most likely doesn't follow me, the best place to talk about this book is, well, in this book.

so the issue I'm having here is people telling me how to write my own story.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude but at this point I honestly don't fucking care because I'm tired of seeing these comments. they've been especially bad today.

I know y'all love juliet and oliver together but please let me remind you this is a BARRY ALLEN story. you would think if I haven't changed the b. allen to o. queen in the title you would figure out that they would never end up together in the long run. I only added their little thing to cause some mix up in the plot.

people keep telling me "no keep them together" "you should write them together instead" "forget barry". trust me, I hear you, and I value your opinions and love feedback. sometimes I even use people's suggestions in my stories, like in my book finally free when athena & ricky auditioned with love story by taylor swift together.

but in this case I'm not going to listen. once again, it's my book, my story, my plot, and I'll write it how I want to. juliet & barry are endgame and I'm sorry if you don't agree with that. that's just what they are in my head and I'm going to write it that way. if you want to click off of this story because of it, be my guest.

thank you for listening, and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. as an author it's kind of frustrating to see these types of things. if you could please stop telling me how to write my own stories that would be greatly appreciated :)

I have plans for this book, you just have to trust me. that being said, in the next two chapters jules & ollie and will come to an end, I need you to be okay with that. you can still be said but please don't tell me that I made the wrong decision or should rewrite it.

xoxo,
kelly <3