SEVENTEEN

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER SEVENTEENnothing but rage

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
nothing but rage

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

OLIVER HAD TOLD Juliet and Barry to meet him back at that house at the edge of town. Juliet had no idea why they were going there. He didn't really give them much detail at all. All he really gave them was a time and a location.

Juliet teleported away from her apartment to the house at exactly the time they were supposed to meet. When she opened her eyes, she was standing outside the house. Barry wasn't there yet — typical — but Oliver and his motorcycle was. He held an arrow in his hands and looked over at her as she started to approach him.

"You know, it still blows my mind that you can just appear places," Oliver admitted as Juliet climbed up on the porch.

She shrugged. "Well, I guess that's what happens when you get combo'd by a red chemical and a lightning strike." Juliet looked around. "Why are we here?"

"You'll see," Oliver replied. "I may not be able to help you with the whole magic aspect—"

"I'm still not a wizard."

"—but you have a couple other things to learn."

Juliet then looked at the arrow in his hands. Smiling slightly to herself, she lifted her fingers up. The arrow lifted up out of her hands and into the air. Red energy traveled around it as well as traveling between her fingers. Juliet's smile grew as she started to make it slowly spin.

"Who needs an arrow when you have mind control?" Juliet asked. "Maybe I can do this instead of using energy blasts all the time."

"See, there's one thing we've already learned," Oliver voiced, staring up at the arrow in somewhat amazement. "You shouldn't rely on your powers for everything, Juliet."

Their conversation was cut short by a flash of yellow lightning running down the road and up to the house. Juliet glanced over once the lightning stopped to see Barry climbing up the steps onto the porch.

"Hey," Barry greeted. He then noticed the suspended arrow. "What are you doing?"

"Holding an arrow in the air, you?" Juliet responded casually.

"You're late," Oliver stated. "Barry, how can you have super speed and still not be on time?"

"Sorry, I guess the super tardiness kind of neutralizes it," Barry answered. "So how do we catch Bivolo here?"