FORTY-EIGHT

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHTjules & ollie: best friends edition

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
jules & ollie: best friends edition

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

JULIET AND BARRY had done when Snart asked — they had deleted all of the evidence that anybody had against him. Once again, she really did not like it, but he was kind of their last resort because they were really running out of time. Juliet was keeping a careful eye on him, though. Like now, when she stood in an alley with Snart in her suit, staring at all of the evidence boxes in front of them that they had taken.

"We've deleted everything the CCPD, A.R.G.U.S., and the FBI had on you, and sent a virus to erase every digital record of you online," Barry told him. "And this is every single piece of physical evidence the police had."

"Good," Snart replies.

Suddenly, there was a whirring of a gun. Juliet watched as all of the evidence boxes immediately got turned to gold. She sighed, closing her eyes in frustration for a moment. Juliet should've known better. Of course Snart would bring her, too.

"I hear we're all going to be working together," Lisa Snart said.

"That's right, sis," Snart agreed. He looked at Juliet and Barry with his signature smirk. "Partners."

Juliet really wanted nothing more than to slam her head against the wall.

All four of them went back to S.T.A.R. Labs to show that Lisa would now be joining in with them. Juliet stood with her arms crossed on one side of the room, her shoulder pressed up against Barry's as they stood with Lisa and Snart. Caitlin, Cisco, and Joe stood across from them, staring at them in disbelief.

"Please tell me this is a joke," Caitlin stated.

"Oh, you were right, Lenny," Lisa admitted. "She is very uptight."

"I am not uptight." Caitlin glanced to Juliet and Barry for help, but Juliet just awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. "You can't call me uptight."

"Look, guys, we need their help if we're gonna pull this off," Barry cut in.

Caitlin looked in between Juliet and Barry. "Why are you two wearing your masks? Snart already knows who you both are."

"And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone," Snart voiced. "That includes my sister."

Lisa's eyes narrowed at him. "Jerk."