NINETEEN

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER NINETEENjules & ollie

CHAPTER NINETEEN
jules & ollie

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

THEY HAD RETURNED to the Arrow Cave, bringing the encrypted phone to Felicity. She sat with Caitlin at the desk, typing away at the computer. Cisco and Diggle stood behind them just watching. Meanwhile, Lyla and Oliver were having a quiet conversation.

Juliet ignored everyone else. She sat on the steps of the Arrow Cave, resting her elbows on her knees. Staring down at her hands, she absentmindedly let red energy travel between her fingers. To be quite honest, Juliet's mind was spinning and the feeling that she just got punched in the stomach wouldn't go away. Barry sat next to her, also staring straight ahead. The two of them weren't saying anything, but Juliet knew that he was thinking the same thing that she was. How could Oliver do that?

"You okay?" Barry asked softly.

She didn't look at him and continued to follow her eyes with the red energy. "I held Markos in place so Oliver could just shoot him."

"It's not your fault, J. You had no idea he was going to do that."

"Maybe, but if I hadn't held him in place . . . things could've been way different." Juliet let out a sigh and extinguished the energy. "I get it, Starling is meaner, and Markos is basically giving out weapons to kill, but . . . he didn't deserve to be tortured."

"I got him," Felicity then announced, making Juliet look up. "He's in a warehouse at the corner of Infantino and Adams."

Lyla looked at the screen. "Is that—"

"A.R.G.U.S. spy satellite?" Felicity finished, looking up at Lyla innocently. "Yeah, maybe. Thermographic imaging shows ten bodies inside."

"Harkness knows we're coming," Diggle voiced.

"I can track his cell phone's position with this," Cisco said, holding up another device.

"Cisco, you're with Diggle and Roy," Oliver instructed.

Barry looked up at Juliet and offered his hand to her. "You ready?"

She took his hand with a small smile. "Yeah."

Barry stood up from the stairs and pulled her with him. They rounded around a case of weapons and stopped Oliver in his path to the stairs. Oliver's eyes quickly flickered down to their interlocked hands. Juliet let go and looked up at Oliver's face.