author's note

I'm very confident in saying that I arguably love this book more than any one of you. since I'm the one who created it, I have that title. and I'm really happy that other people share that same love with me, but they don't exactly do it in the right way sometimes.

y'all want an update SO bad, right? well, here's one. in the form of a ranting author's note.

hello! this is a very important PSA that telling me to update this book, whether it be in the form of a comment or a reading list, actually DOES NOT work! it actually makes me want to stop updating!

let me remind you who's in control here! ME! hey! I'm the one with the publish button! I'm the one with all the draft chapters of this book! wanna know why! because I'm the author!

I can literally stop updating this book at any point in time! which I won't, because I love it! but if you're going to keep disrespecting my time as not only an author of other books but as a student I WILL!

seriously! what IS IT with people telling me how to write my story or trying to dictate my update schedule! I've never had a problem with any other book with this shit besides this one!

in short, it really pisses me off! I literally have in the description of this book that I update every thursday! I'm sorry if this book updating once a week doesn't work for you, and if it doesn't, you can kindly click off! but it sure as hell does work for me! I love my schedule!

I know that not everyone is like this. shoutout to my loyal readers, who stick with me every week and leave all those comments that I love to read SO much. but since this book is nearing its end — like I said, only about ten chapters left — I just want to set in some ground rules before the sequel drops so I don't have to deal with the same shit all over again.

(I probably will, but I'm trying to stay optimistic.)

thank you for coming to my ted talk :)

xoxo, kelly <3