Chapter 4

The official announcement of "Princess of the Moon" is three fixed makeup photos. The three photos are of the same person and the same costume. The only difference is the posture and demeanor of the people in the photos.

In the first photo, the man in Chinese clothing is sitting on a luxurious gold-patterned chair, his chin is slightly raised, there is no smile on his face, and the corners of his eyes and brows are all indifferent. His eyes seem to be staring at the person in front of the screen. It's hard to feel any resentment.

In the second photo, the man in Chinese clothes is standing under the pear tree, with his hands behind his back, with a gentle and intoxicating smile at the corners of his mouth, but an unspeakable sadness in his eyes.

In the third picture, he knelt down on one knee, holding a long sword in his bloody hand, with blue silk hanging down his shoulders, lining his white clothes with snow white, but there was a faint despair.

"Blogger, if you have the ability to put photos, you can put more pictures, tell me the name of this handsome guy, I promise not to kill you."

"My screen is so dirty, I want to lick it, no one Stop me."

"This is the Xu Ruiheng in my heart, the living Xu Ruiheng!"

"This photo isn't very good, I just watched it dozens of times."

"This actor's name is Gong Xiqiao? I didn't hear the name. I said, is it a newcomer? It looks more like Xu Ruiheng than Liang Dong."

"There is still someone surnamed Gong, this surname is really rare."

"Hehe, you stand up for this beautiful man surnamed Gong, his surname is Gongxi, No surname."

After Dingzhuang's photo was released, in less than half a day, more than 10,000 retweets have been made, and it has even been listed on Weibo's hot topic list.

However, there is red and black, and soon someone came out to express doubts about the fixed makeup photos.

"Which master P's picture is this, and the effect is not bad. I hope that when the TV series is broadcast, it will not be too slap in the face."

"Hehe, just such a newcomer who doesn't know where he came from, some people say that he is stronger than Liang Dong. I'm not a fan of anyone, but even if Liang Dong's drug-taking behavior is wrong, he shouldn't let the cat and dog step on him. What is this Gong Xiqiao? Xu Ruiheng?" The

topic involved Liang Dong, which immediately caused a scolding battle. In the end, Liang Dong's fans lost their way, leaving a group of Yan Dang to continue to lick the screen of the newcomer's makeup photos under Weibo.

Gong Xiqiao, who was filming in the crew, didn't know that there was already a lot of controversy on Weibo, but for him who had experienced the scolding of the two armies in his previous life, even if he knew it, he would not take it seriously. No matter how loud the quarrel is in this life, it's just a war of words.

Although Director Zhang had intentionally asked the screenwriter to add a role to the third male lead, no matter how he added it, Gong Xiqiao was only playing the third male lead, so after running around with the crew for more than a month, his role was finally finished.

I don't know if it was the director's special arrangement or just a coincidence. The last two scenes he filmed were Xu Ruiheng's return to the country to be crowned prince, and the scene where he recalled the heroine of the year before he died of old age and illness.

As the villain in the play, Xu Ruiheng was the climax of the whole play after he got the crown of the prince.

Although the final outcome is that the villain, the third male villain, was illuminated by the heroine's halo, put down the butcher knife, signed a treaty of peaceful coexistence with the heroine's country, and then hid the white rose of the heroine in his heart and married Bai Fumei from his own country. , ascend the throne, and embark on the pinnacle of life.

For this kind of plot trend, Gong Xiqiao is simply unable to complain. Anyway, the author and the screenwriter are happy.

Putting on the robe of a prince with a golden dragon pattern on the dark bottom, and a crown weighing two pounds on his head, Gong Xiqiao stood under the stone steps. After hearing the boot prompt, he stepped on the stone steps and went up step by step.

In front of him is the weak and old emperor, and behind him are the courtiers who are kneeling. Every step he takes, he can feel that he is getting closer to power.

"Although I am rich, but if you smile at me, Yan'er, these riches will be clouds of smoke."

"What's the use of a gentleman who is proficient in the six arts? I would rather be an idle cloud and a wild crane, soaring among the mountains and forests, away from the mundane world.

" Acting skills, under this light skin, hides such a dirty heart of power."

"Xu Ruiheng, is any of what you said to me true?"

Recalling what happened in Qianguo Those right and wrong, his footsteps paused slightly, but then stepped on without hesitation.

He was born in the royal family and yearned for the throne of the golden dragon. What else is true or false?

Director Zhang looked at Gong Xiqiao under the camera, and took a deep breath. The young man in front of him was so spiritual, even him, he almost thought that the camera was really a prince who tried his best, not an actor acting. .

This kind of infectious power is so terrible that it makes him feel that it is a waste to use such a strong infectious power in such a fast food TV series.

In August Autumn, the tiger was fierce, Gong Xiqiao was wearing a heavy black costume, and when a scene was filmed, it was raining with sweat.

The electric fan in the dressing room was whirring, and he raised his head and asked Sister Yao to put on old age makeup for him.

Director Zhang walked in from the outside, afraid to slap his shoulder lightly: "I was planning to go out for dinner tonight to celebrate your completion, but unfortunately the weather forecast says it will rain tomorrow, so we can only shoot tomorrow's night scene tonight. , next time the whole crew is finished, we will get together again."

"Director Zhang, you're welcome. Although my drama is finished, I will see you often in the future. It's the same when I have dinner. I have to be uneasy in order to delay the shooting progress in order to eat a meal." Gong Xiqiao laughed Laughing, he is a newcomer who plays the third male lead. Even if he has some background, it is impossible for the main creative staff of the crew to put down the shooting schedule and hold a banquet for him. Director Zhang was able to follow in front of several crew members. His polite words have already given him a lot of face.

"You're right, we'll spend more time together in the future," Director Zhang said with a satisfied smile, "The next scene is an inner scene, and it's not very easy to film, so don't be under pressure, the crew will give you all the red envelopes. It's ready for you."

Gong Xiqiao thanked him with a smile, he had already heard that most of the crew would give red envelopes to actors who played death plots, so he didn't refuse.

After sitting for two or three hours, the old-age makeup was finally completed, he secretly relieved, took a sip of mineral water from He Peng's hand, and said, "Finally, the filming is almost over, and filming a winter scene on a hot day, it is almost impossible. It 's free sauna."

"The filming hasn't started yet, or let's take a ride in the car first. The car is air-conditioned and it's cooler than here." He Peng felt hot when he saw Gong Xiqiao like this. , is simply the human body extreme sports.

"Okay," Gong Xiqiao agreed without hesitation. It's not his style to suffer if you don't enjoy it.

The car of Gong Xiqiao and several leading actors was parked outside the studio, and it was only a few steps away. It was convenient for everyone to rest in the car.

Blowing the air conditioner and drinking the frozen juice through a straw, Gong Xiqiao felt that he had finally come to life. He exhaled a long breath and leaned on the back of the chair as if he was boneless. He said lazily: "Acting is also a physical work, life It's tough." It might have been a little more believable if he hadn't put on a more comfortable position when he said that.

In the past month or so, He Peng, who has long been accustomed to Gong Xiqiao's two-faced nature, listened quietly, handed him the mobile phone that he kept for Gong Xiqiao, carefully listened to the movement on the set, and waited for Director Zhang's notice to film.

He took the phone from He Peng and accidentally clicked the Weibo shortcut icon on the screen of the phone. Gong Xiqiao found a blogger on the homepage showing off a vase, saying that it was used by the royal family a thousand years ago, and one sip was worth nearly a thousand dollars. Wan, I don't know if I'm showing off my wealth or I'm proud of my collection, the tone is not particularly good.

He clicked on the person's Weibo homepage and found that the words in this person's Weibo were very arrogant, and even called a wealthy businessman as vulgar and vulgar as a coal mine owner.

Seeing this, Gong Xiqiao frowned and quickly registered an account called "Little Joe from the Coal Miner".

Coal Miner Xiao Qiao: Blogger, although your five-color golden lotus vase works well, it cannot escape the fact that it is actually just an imitation. Although the porcelain from more than 1,000 years ago in my country is very elegant and delicate, and the handicraft has reached the peak of excellence, due to the limitations of the conditions at that time, this kind of porcelain often has joints, and your vase does not see any joints at all. The most important thing is that the five-color golden lotus vase does not conform to the aesthetics of that era, and the font of the inscription does not conform to the atmospheric style of the special official kiln at that time. So if you didn't put the wrong picture, this kind of high imitation porcelain is worth up to 1,000 yuan, and you accidentally typed an extra 10,000 characters.

After typing this sentence, he calmly exited Weibo and threw the phone aside.

What happened to the mine boss? Did you eat his rice or drink his water?

Soon after, the Weibo of the rich blogger was full of haha, and many netizens began to watch and pretend to force the blogger to be slapped in the face.

"When pretending to be a good guy and encountering a great god, this picture is too beautiful for me to watch."

"Hahaha, blogger, does your face hurt, go to the toilet with your 10 million vase and cry."

"My friend above, you are talking nonsense, and there is not ten million, but one thousand."

"Worship God, God, please help me see this bronze mirror. My grandma said it was something from hundreds of years ago. Keep it for me as a family heirloom, do you think it is really something from hundreds of years ago? @Coal Miner Xiaoqiao"

"God help me to see this vase, is it true?"

Half of the netizens laughed at the show off Weibo. For the bloggers, half of the netizens asked God to help them see the real and fake ones. It was not until the show-off blogger deleted the Weibo that the excitement of the netizens dropped.

Weibo in this car was very lively, but Gong Xiqiao in the other car started to get out of the car to shoot the last scene. He walked out of the car door, squinted his eyes and looked up at the dazzling sun above his head, and walked towards the studio with Emperor Fan Er.

At this moment, outside the studio, a black car slowly stopped

. "Boss, there is something wrong with the car. It will take five minutes for the car to pick you up." The driver carefully glanced at the man in the back seat of the car. Consciously a little bit small.

"Yeah." The person in the back seat responded in a low voice, but he didn't see any emotions. He tilted his head and looked out of the car window. He didn't know what he saw, and his eyes moved slightly.

Five minutes later, a silver sedan stopped beside the car, and the bodyguard in a shirt and bow tie bent slightly to open the car door for him, and then a large black parasol was propped over the door, preventing the slightest sunlight from entering. .

The man stepped out, and the dark leather shoes without a grain of dust stepped on the ground. He walked to the silver car with a blank face, and suddenly stopped, looking at the young bodyguard who opened the door for him: "Which crew is this? "

The crew of "Princess of the Moon" is a TV series invested by Huanxing Entertainment."

Probably because the name of this film and television drama does not suit the aesthetics of men, he frowned slightly, and then got into the car.

He didn't take another look at the studio until the silver car drove away.