Chapter 84

Outside the court, the major media were crowded together. As long as there was a vehicle passing by, they all looked at it with their eyes wide open. Unfortunately, as the defendant, Bai Qi would have a special car for the judiciary to send him in. Tuan's mouth was as hard as a clam shell, and it couldn't be knocked open. So they didn't plan to be able to find useful news on the Bai family's side at all.

But it doesn't matter that the Bai family didn't interview, anyway, their focus was on the Lin family. After waiting for a long time, the reporters finally saw several low-key and luxurious Bentley cars parked outside, and Gong Xiqiao got off the first car.

Apart from a few bodyguards walking behind Gong Xiqiao, it was the legendary group of elite lawyers hired with high salaries. When the excited reporters saw this, they took pictures and recorded videos. Even when Gong Xiqiao was surrounded, they tried their best to inquire about the news.

"Master Qiao, why didn't Lin Ye's parents show up? Is it because they were taking care of Lin Ye in the hospital?"

"Young Master Qiao, there are rumors that Lin Ye has woken up. Is the news true?

" He was too close to Gong Xiqiao, so he could only raise his voice to ask questions. Just when they thought Gong Xiqiao would not answer, they knew that he suddenly stopped.

"Lin Yu has indeed woken up. His uncle and aunt did not come to the court to take care of him in the hospital. More importantly, who can calmly look at a person who has harmed his entire family?

" Before the trial, Gong Xiqiao openly told the media that Bai Qi was the one who harmed the Lin family.

Hehe, it seems that Bai Qi is about to be convicted this time.

However, with the exception of the National Taiwan Legislative Program Column Team, which can shoot inside , other reporters can only go in to hear the trial, but they cannot record or take pictures.

The judge in this trial is Judge Zhao, who judges cases fairly and serves the people. Because of his integrity, many media have reported his deeds.So seeing that today's judge is him, the case against Bai Lin is even more solid.

When Bai Qi was brought to court, he was very neatly dressed. Except for a slightly tired face, no one could see any discomfort. Even when he saw the Lin family's legal team, he smiled vaguely, but there was no trace of remorse on his face.

Seeing this, everyone on the jury felt a little uncomfortable. As a normal person, I really can't bear to see this kind of harm to people, and it looks like no one looks down.

This kind of person who is broken from the root, no matter how outstanding his appearance, can only make people feel sick.

The members of the jury also noticed Bai Qi's expressions. Although they did not show any expressions on their faces, they frowned fiercely in their hearts. They have seen many criminal defendants, and behaviors like Bai Qi can only be done by anti-social people .

Bai Qi has been prosecuted by the judiciary for many crimes, such as tax evasion, attempted murder by hiring a murderer, illegal imprisonment and threat to others, kidnapping and extortion, the crime of producing fake and inferior products, and the crime of rape . At least twenty years in prison.

The lawyers of the Bai family naturally did not want the employer to be sentenced like this. The important points of their defense were four counts of kidnapping and extortion, rape, illegal imprisonment, and hiring a murderer.

As for the other charges, they also knew in their hearts that the police's evidence was a sure thing, and it would be useless to let them talk about it.

Illegally imprisoning Lin's parents? No, he just loves Lin Qi and wants to take care of his parents who are not in good health? So there is no such thing as kidnapping for ransom.

Hire a murderer? How is that possible, Bai Qi is gentle and timid, how could he do such a thing.When Gong Xiqiao was attacked, it had nothing to do with Bai Qi, it was all a misunderstanding.

rape? Bai Qi had a relationship with those people on the basis of mutual consent. These people didn't stand up and speak at the beginning , and now they come out with false accusations after so long, it's simply ulterior motives. The young master of the dignified Bai family has money, power and looks. If he can't find someone he can find, why should he rape him?

The audience was simply stunned by the shamelessness of Bai Fang's lawyers. Is this shameless? What is black is called white, and what is white is called black, why don't you say that those people actually took a fancy to Bai Qi and made him stronger?

Fortunately, the plaintiff's lawyer was strong and eloquent. He was stunned to seize the loopholes in the other party's words and seized the evidence provided by various parties, which blocked the lawyer Bai Fang speechless.

In fact, everyone knows that Bai Qi's charges are almost irrefutable, and the evidence is all available. What Bai Fang's lawyers can fight for is the hope that the judge will be lighter in sentencing. Before the trial, the Bai family tried to contact Judge Zhao privately, but he didn't even show his face to the Bai family.

The lawyers invited by Bai Fang have been scolded by many people recently, saying that they have helped the emperor to abuse the emperor and acted for the tiger.Even their relatives were affected, and all of them were under tremendous pressure and a sense of guilty conscience. Now that the lawyers invited by Gong Xiqiao were aggressive, they were blocked so that they could not find many excuses to whitewash their employers.

Public opinion , evidence, public sentiment, and the defeat of the Bai family in the family struggle, all doomed Bai Qi's end.

It is precisely because Bai Qi knew this, so he simply broke the jar, and didn't bother to pretend to feel any guilt or regret, and even looked at everyone with contempt.

Some of these self-righteous people dare to face the power, but they only stand up and pretend to be good people after seeing the defeat of their Bai family.

Only...

His eyes fell on Gong Xiqiao in the auditorium, with resentment and madness in his eyes.

Why did the origin of his defeat lie in this person? Besides having a good skin, what else is there for Xi Qing to like about this person?

Acting ? What are the entertainers in the entertainment industry? They are nothing but gadgets, and do you need to care whether their acting skills are good or bad?

Talent? It's ridiculous, is Xi Qing someone who likes these things?

Since the age of sixteen, he has often appeared on occasions where Xi Qing would appear, but although he always tried his best to appear in front of Xi Qing's eyes, Xi Qing didn't give him a second look, but went with that brainless guy from the Xue family. get close.

Now he has an ambiguous relationship with an actor. He is a dignified young master, isn't he comparable to a nouveau riche actor like Gong Xiqiao?

Someone in the auditorium soon noticed that Bai Qi's eyes were not right when he looked at Gong Xiqiao, but they didn't think of anything else, they just thought that Bai Qi was hating Gong Xiqiao for helping Lin Yu to get ahead, and he fell into this situation.So they scolded dirty words in their hearts, what kind of person is this, he does things immorally, and others oppose him.

Soon, Bai Qi's sentence came down, in addition to compensation for the victims money, and life imprisonment.

Everyone felt relieved , but also displeased. In terms of their personal feelings, they wished that Bai Qi could be sentenced to death, but according to the law, being able to sentence Bai Qi to such a severe degree was already the result of many efforts.

When Bai Qi Qi was brought to court, he didn't forget to look back at Gong Xiqiao with a gloomy look.

And Gong Xiqiao, who saw his look, just gave him a smile.

Bai Qi's face suddenly twisted, but he was led down by the armed police. When he looked back, he could only see the long corridor and the lights at the end of the corridor.

At this moment, the door at the end of the corridor slowly closed, and the long corridor became dark.

On the same day, the Bai Fang lawyers expressed their dissatisfaction with the first-instance verdict and requested an appeal.

Although the media reported this incident, it was a mockery of the Bai family inside and out. This is the ultimate meaning of shamelessness and invincibility.

In the hospital, Mother Lin persuaded Lin Yu: "You are still very weak, and you can't listen to the radio for too long." Because of the after-effects of taking sleeping pills, Lin Yu's eyesight and hearing were affected. Slow recovery.

Mother Lin was worried that her son was in a bad mood when he heard the news about Bai Qi, so she didn't want him to continue listening.

"Mom, I'm fine." Lin Hao could move his hands and feet in front of him, but he wasn't very flexible and couldn't use force. "Why did the matter settle so quickly?"

When he woke up just yesterday, his mind was confused and confused. Unexpectedly, when I suddenly heard the news that Bai Qi was sentenced to life imprisonment, I felt a little strange. My parents said that he had only been in a coma for less than two weeks, and Bai Qi's case was settled so quickly?

"It's fortunate that Young Master Qiao helped us in this matter, otherwise our family would have nowhere to file an grievance." Seeing that she could not persuade her, Mother Lin had no choice but to change the subject, "Young Master Qiao is a good person."

"He?" It was a little gloomy, and after a while, he said, "Mom, tell me what happened these days."

Mother Lin told Lin Yu what had happened recently, and finally she did not forget to sigh again Gong Xiqiao are good people.

After listening to this, Lin Yu was silent for a while before laughing a little sadly: "Yeah, he is a good person." It was

so good that he could only look at it secretly, he didn't dare to approach, and he didn't even want to let people say that he deliberately approached that place. people. And he himself didn't want that person to think that he, like other artists in the company, was begging for that person just to get a role, so he simply stayed away from him and didn't bother him.

"While you were in a coma, Qiao Shao often came to the hospital to see you. Even the attending doctor was specially invited by his friend. After you recover, we will go and thank him." Mother Lin saw her son's dejected expression and thought he was still there. Thinking about Bai Qi, I didn't know how to persuade him for a while.

"Does he... come here often?" Lin Hao closed his eyes and sighed after a long time, "Mom, I want to sleep for a while."

"Okay." Mother Lin turned off the radio while she turned off, "You have a good rest.

" Looking at her quiet son, Mother Lin had tears flashing in her eyes, but thinking of the future, she gritted her teeth, and there was no negative emotion on her face anymore.

The days are still long, and the bad guys have been punished. The family of three only needs to live well in the future.