Chapter 74

Gong Xiqiao also didn't expect that he would meet people from the crew of "Realizing Dreams" by chance. Although the crew competed for the scene, there was not much conflict between the actors, so after he stopped, he nodded and smiled at a group of people not far away.

Seeing this, Xie Yingying, an invisible Qiao fan, rubbed her toes on the ground, and finally couldn't hold back, and her manager's face turned green.

At this time, as a popular actress who was robbed of the best newcomer trophy, shouldn't she hate her opponent? With such a stubborn appearance, where should a goddess look like?

Xie Yingying ignored the entanglement of the agent at all, and went up to meet Gong Xiqiao in a friendly manner, and finally took a photo with Gong Xiqiao with a satisfied face. To sign.

Xi Qing stood next to him, watching Gong Xiqiao taking a photo with a female artist politely but keeping a distance, and said, "Xiao Qiao, the time is almost up."

Hearing this, Gong Xiqiao smiled apologetically at Xie Yingying: "I'm sorry. , let's take a step first."

"Okay, okay," Xie Yingying nodded stunned, looking at the other party's smile: "President Xi, Shao Qiao, walk slowly."

"Goodbye." Gong Xiqiao smiled more gently, and stood at Lin Qi. He nodded slightly in the direction he was facing, and then got into the car. After he got in the car, Xi Qing followed.

"Everyone is gone, what are you watching?" The agent poked Xie Yingying, "Let's go."

The producer of "Realizing Dreams" almost collapsed. After seeing Gong Xiqiao, he knew that the crew next door was Which one. Thinking of offending several big names and Mr. Xi in one fell swoop today, he simply had the urge to resign.

"Xiao Lin," the producer walked in front of Lin Yu, "Today's incident... You and Qiao Shao are brothers in the same company. You can find an opportunity to apologize to us. You can't make it so ugly, right?"

Lin Yu originally wanted to say that he didn't actually have much friendship with Gong Xiqiao, but seeing the producer 's embarrassment, he had to nod his head and said, "I'll try my best." Gong Xiqiao accepted the apology, and with his help, Jiao Dao might not be so angry.

"I've never seen the real Master Xi before, but when I approached just now, I found out that Lin Yu's lips and eyebrows are very similar to Xi's," Xie Yingying tilted her head to look at Lin Yu, "but your temperament is too different, so I I haven't found it before."

Lin Yu forced a smile and said, "It's just a little bit similar, I don't dare to compare with Mr. Xi."

Xie Yingying didn't speak again, but in her opinion, although Lin Yu was outstanding in appearance, compared with Mr. Xi , it's really a lot worse, people are more dead than people, the genetic friends of the family are good, and none of those heirs are bad-looking.

Gong Xiqiao and Xi Qing arrived late, but when the Xue family received Xi Qing, they were very enthusiastic. In terms of seniority, Xue's father and Xue's mother are Xi Qing's elders, but the two of them did not show their elders in front of Xi Qing.

"This is Mr. Qiao, whom Xiao Chong often mentions in our family?" Mother Xue looked like a very gentle woman, and she smiled with tenderness and grace like water. "You are welcome, handsome young man." Said After finishing, he summoned Xue Chong and asked him to accompany Gong Xiqiao and Xi Qing well.

After Xue Chong came over, Mother Xue found an excuse to leave, leaving the young people alone. Gong Xiqiao looked at her back and thought she was a very smart woman.

"Brother Xi, Xiao Qiao, you are finally here." Xue Chong led the two of them to go inside, but within a short distance of more than ten meters, people kept going forward to say hello to Xi Qing. The pleasant taste cannot be concealed.

Presumably with their enthusiasm, Xi Qing seemed a little cold, but unfortunately these people just eat this way, but if Xi Qing said a few words to them, they felt satisfied.

"There are a lot of people today, you can just call me if you have anything," Xue Chong introduced a few guests to Gong Xiqiao from time to time. When these guests faced Gong Xiqiao, they all showed the friendly and polite side of the aristocratic family.

Who else doesn't know now that the head of the Xi family has a good relationship with Gong Xiqiao. When I didn't see Xue Chong introducing Gong Xiqiao, was this Master Xi also with me?

They couldn't please Xi Qing, but it was a good choice to please Gong Xiqiao. It's a pity that they soon found out that although this famous Qiao Shao was not from an aristocratic family, he spoke and did things in a very aristocratic style, and his demeanor made it impossible to pick out the slightest inappropriateness, but he couldn't really approach him.

Bai Qi looked at Gong Xiqiao surrounded by three or five people, and walked towards Xi Qing who was not far from Gong Xiqiao with champagne. He wears a tailored suit, has a handsome appearance, and is matched with rimless glasses, giving him an elegant and gentle feeling. Even if he is not too fond of Bai's company, he can also eliminate his disgust when facing Bai Qi. .

"Patriarch Xi, have a drink?" Bai Qi took a glass of champagne from the champagne tower and handed it to Xi Qing. "My brother has been offended by his actions in the past. I apologize to you on his behalf."

Xi Qing took the champagne in his hand, But he didn't drink: "commercial competition, there is nothing to offend or offend."

Bai Qi saw his indifferent attitude and didn't mind, and said instead: "Although it is business competition, there should be a rule, my brother is too reckless. ."

Xi Qing turned the glass and didn't speak. In his opinion, Bai Zhong is certainly annoying, but Bai Qi's behavior of stepping on his own family to show his courtesy in front of others is not so pretty.

If the people of the Xi family do things without thinking, he will clean up privately, but he will never publicize his family's faults outside.

Suddenly a white hand reached out and took the champagne from his hand. Xi Qing turned her head and saw that it was Gong Xiqiao, the corners of her mouth raised slightly, showing a smile.

"Champagne tastes good," Gong Xiqiao took a sip, then turned around and took another glass for Xi Qing, "You can try it too."

Xi Qing took a sip, under Gong Xiqiao's smiling face, she didn't taste it at all. The taste: "Well, it's good."

Bai Qi looked at the behavior of the two, raised his head and drank the champagne in the glass, and smiled: "Young Master Qiao has a lot of research on wine?"

"Huh?" Gong Xiqiao was talking with him . When Xi Qing spoke, when he heard Bai Qi's question, he turned his head and smiled at the other party, "Nothing to ask for, as long as it tastes good."

"Young Master Qiao is quite forthright." Bai Qi continued to laugh.

"Men, it's better to be bold," Gong Xiqiao smiled softer than Bai Qi. "What do you mean by hiding and pretending. Isn't that right, big banquet?"

Xi Qing nodded and took Gong Xiqiao. The wine glass in his hand: "You have to film tomorrow, don't drink alcohol, or you will have a headache when you get up in the morning."

His movement of holding the wine glass was too natural, Bai Qi's eyelids trembled slightly, and his eyes fell on Gong Xiqiao. Who knew that Gong Xiqiao seemed to notice his eyes and looked back at him with a smile, but there was not much smile in his eyes.

In the end, Bai Qi first looked away from himself: "I heard that Qiao Shao's calligraphy and painting are excellent, and I think he is a very smart person."

Gongxi Qiao smiled but reached out and took the plate full of fruits handed over by Xi Qing, and used the small silver fork inside. Poke a piece of sliced ​​kiwi and eat slowly.

Xi Qing asked, "What does Patriarch Bai mean?"

"I'm just curious about Shao Qiao's painting and calligraphy," Bai Qi smiled, "Patriarch Xi, please rest assured, with you here, who would dare to offend this Young Master Qiao. "

That's true," Gong Xiqiao said with a smile, "other people can't compare to my friendship with Daxi."

Xi Qing said coldly: "We still have something to do, Patriarch Bai please do it." After speaking, he took Gong Xiqiao in the other direction.

Bai Qi looked at the backs of the two and the empty wine glass in his hand, the smile on his face disappeared little by little.

This man, Xiqiao, was carrying a plate of fruit and sat down with Xi Qing in the rest area on the other side. He forked a piece of fruit and handed it to Xi Qing's mouth: "Why did you bring me here?"

"Bai Qi is insidious . , stay away from him." Xi Qing lowered his head and ate the piece of fruit.

Gong Xiqiao looked at Bai Qi in the distance, then looked at Xi Qing, and said with a smile: "How do you know he is insidious?"

Xi Qing gave him an inscrutable look: "Some people just need to say a few words. The words are enough to make people understand his nature."

Gong Xiqiao nodded, "I see."

"So you should not approach him in the future." Xi Qing emphasized again.

Gong Xiqiao smiled and put a piece of fruit in his mouth: "Okay."

The reception in the family circle, a beautiful saying is that everyone has not seen each other for a long time to chat, in fact, it is the family to show its status and strength to the outside world and to communicate with other families. A place to connect feelings. Over the years, the Xue family has relied on the Xi family, and has been prosperous. Now is the time for the handover of the old and the new. The heir, Xue Chong, appears more and more on important occasions. This reception even made Xue Chong receive the heads of each family. The Xue family signaled to the major families that they were about to change their owners.

So at this reception today, everyone gave the Xue family enough face, and everyone who could come came.

Gong Xiqiao hadn't figured out the meaning of this reception at first, but when he saw Father Xue taking Xue Chong to receive important people, he also implied that he was about to retire, so he understood what was going on.

When Xu Chao found Gong Xiqiao, Gong Xiqiao was sitting in the corner chatting with Xi Qing, he stopped abruptly from rushing up, looked back at his cousin behind him, coughed dryly, and slipped back to Xu Shaoxuan "Xiao Qiao has a really good relationship with Mr. Xi."

Xu Shaoxuan raised his eyebrows and looked in the direction where the two were sitting, just in time to see Gongxi Qiao stuffing fruit into Xi Qing's mouth. He couldn't help but sigh, and the two finally got together.

"Don't worry about Xiao Qiao and Brother Xi, and don't go out and say anything," Xu Shaoxuan reached out and patted Xu Chao's shoulder, "Just take a good picture of you." Although he didn't have much contact with this cousin, But this one has a straighter mind, and he still knows it.

Xu Chao grinned and said, "Don't worry, I'm also a powerful idol."

Xu Shaoxuan felt that he wanted to sigh even more.

At this time, several young masters from a well-connected Xu family came over and talked to the two of them. One of them suddenly said, "I heard that the heir of the Xu family came back from abroad a few days ago, have you seen him?"

"You mean Xu Su?" Xu Chao turned his head and looked around, "I saw him just now. , I don't know where I went now." The

Xu family is also a veteran family, but unfortunately, in recent decades, it has slowly declined, and although the glory of the family is maintained on the surface, it is very empty inside.

But there are many aristocratic families like this in the imperial capital. The Xu family is not bad, at least they can barely maintain a decent life. Many aristocratic families have given up the honor of their ancestors and live a life no different from ordinary people.

The relationship between their generation and Xu Su is not particularly good, because these heirs of the aristocratic family have been studying in the noble school for the children of the aristocratic family since childhood, and Xu Su did not follow the same path as them, so there is nothing to say.

Because Xu Chao is a side branch, he has not entered any aristocratic children's schools since he was a child, and he does not have much sense of superiority of the aristocratic family, but he has never communicated with Xu Su since he was a child, and has nothing in common.

"This time he appeared at the Xue family's reception to tell everyone that the Xu family is going to return to this circle again?" a certain son of an aristocratic family said with emotion, "I heard that he did a good job abroad, so he is ready to come back this time. Starting any kind of company can be regarded as self-employment."

Several others let out a burst of laughter, although it was a bit of ridicule, it was not malicious.

It will soon enter the ballroom dancing session, but Gong Xiqiao and Xi Qing have no dancing partners. Xi Qing never dances with women on this occasion, and Gong Xiqiao does not invite women to join in to take care of Xi Qing's mood. The dance floor, so the two simply brought another plate of fruit and squatted in the corner to continue eating.

The two chatted while eating, and it was extremely joyful. It was not until someone called Gong Xiqiao's name that they broke their alternative "two-person world".

"Xiao Qiao?"

Gong Xiqiao looked back in surprise, saw the person behind him clearly, and then said, "Xu Su?"

Xu Su looked at the person who he hadn't seen in six years, his expression was a little stunned, and his emotions were constantly in his heart. His voice was a little dry, "You...why are you here?"

Seeing the person whom he had a crush on in his youth, Xu Su felt a little nostalgic, but more fearful. He was worried that Gong Xiqiao would tell others that he, the future head of the Xu family, would have a crush on a man. What a big joke for the family?

When he was young, he felt that love was beautiful and sour, but when he grew up and experienced the joys and sorrows in a foreign country, he realized that only power can make people beautiful, and love is just a dream of youth and ignorance.

Therefore, over the years, he has always tried his best to make himself forget the absurd things he did when he was young, and even made himself to avoid news about Gong Xiqiao. Now that he suddenly sees the person who once made him impulsive, he is both frightened and unable to bear it. Take a closer look at it.

Compared with six years ago, Gongxiqiao seems to be more dazzling and attractive now.

"I was invited by Brother Chong," Gong Xiqiao saw the evasion and panic in Xu Su's eyes, and said with a flat smile, "I haven't seen you for a few years, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, how about you?" Xu Su Only then did I notice Xi Qing who was sitting next to Gong Xiqiao and politely greeted him.

Gong Xiqiao put the fruit plate on the table and moved towards Xi Qing: "I'm fine too, sit down and talk."

Xu Su felt that he should refuse, but he couldn't help sitting beside Gong Xiqiao . . After sitting down, he noticed that Gong Xiqiao and Xi Qing had a very good relationship, just like iron buddies.

He had some doubts in his heart. Although Gong Xiqiao was elegant, he was from a nouveau riche. How could he have such an identity to appear at this significant reception in the Xue family?

Although I was puzzled, I couldn't ask. He took a sip of the red wine in his hand, and after hesitating, he said, "I left without saying goodbye..."

"It's alright. Later, the teacher told the class about your going abroad. Several of our friends were happy for you." Xiqiao interrupted him, "It's just that we would meet here without us."

Thinking back then, Xu Su was a little moved. Seeing Gong Xiqiao like this, he thought that he might not even know that he had a crush on him back then, so he relaxed. At the same time, there was an inexplicable loss, "Well, I didn't think of it either."

Xi Qing looked at the future head of the Xu family, who was in a fitted white suit, with styling water for her hair and clean skin. She looked a few years older than Xiao Qiao, and it was completely unexpected that they were classmates. The Xi family doesn't have much contact with the Xu family, but he has heard a little about the Xu family's past deeds. Seeing Xu Su hesitating towards Gong Xiqiao, he didn't know why, but he remembered the blue envelope that Gong Xiqiao shredded and threw it into the trash.

Two friends who used to have a good relationship, after six years of separation, found that there seemed to be nothing to say to each other, and the atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Seeing that Gong Xiqiao's expression was always indifferent, Xu Su finally summoned up his courage and said, "Did you... see the letter I wrote to you back then?"

"What letter?" Gong Xiqiao put it in Xi Qing's hand He poked a piece of fruit into his mouth and looked at Xu Su with some doubts, "Do you have the time to write to me?"

"Nothing," Xu Su reluctantly smiled, "I didn't write anything important. "

At that time, where did he have the courage to confess to the other party and let the other party wait for him?

Fortunately, he didn't see the letter, and the guilt in his heart could finally be put down.

"Sometimes we get together with some old friends," Xu Su glanced at Xi Qing and said with a smile, "I haven't seen you for many years, I miss you a lot."

"Okay," Gong Xiqiao said generously. nod.

Xu Su got up and said, "Then I won't bother you, see you next time."

Gong Xiqiao watched him leave with a smile. Although his attitude was not warm enough, it was not cold. However, Xi Qing, who was sitting next to him, never spoke from beginning to end, as if Xu Su did not exist at all.

"Your classmate..." Xi Qing pursed her lips slightly, "You have a good relationship with you?"

"That's what it is." Gong Xiqiao said calmly, "I haven't been in contact for all these years, how can it be better?"

Xi Qing thought deeply: "You are right, this kind of person is not considered a good thing. You are a true friend."

Gong Xiqiao smiled and put a piece of cantaloupe into his mouth.