Chapter 93

On the 28th floor of Xi's company headquarters, Tang Lin saw Gou Tesuke walking over with a thick stack of books, and asked curiously, "When did you become interested in these history books?

" Jin Secret News, Tian Jin Top Ten Secret News Commentary , Shocking History Record, and Famous Officials' Biography are basically related to the Tian Jin Dynasty. Does the company plan to develop projects related to the history of Tian Jin?

"I'm not interested," Gou Tezhu struggled to hold a pile of books, so he couldn't help but lift them up to prevent them from falling, "The boss asked me to find them." After speaking, he didn't care about Tang What Lin thought, she walked straight to the president's office.

Tang Lin stood there and thought about it for a while, and for some reason, she thought of Gong Xiqiao's paintings. It is said that most of Gong Xiqiao's paintings have the charm of the Tianjin period and are very popular. Does the boss want to have something in common with his lover? Topic, just look for these books to read?

"Boss," Gou Te helped put the books on the bookshelf, turned to look at the boss holding "Famous Ministers' Biography" in his hand, and said, "The founding emperor of Tianjin is ruthless enough to accompany him to fight the world. There are a lot of people, but none of them will end well."

Xi Qing flipped through the catalogue, his eyes fell on the palace ministers, and slowly said: "Not everyone has a miserable end, and the palace minister prime is very beautiful until his death. "

Actually that's what it is," Gou Tesuke shrugged , "The palace minister in the TV series often won't marry a certain woman for the rest of his life, and made countless female audience tears. In my opinion, the palace minister will never marry If you marry, there are no descendants, just to eliminate the emperor's suspicion, a subordinate who has no descendants, no wife, must be more credible than others, otherwise how can he become a state surname."

Xi Qing followed the page number marked on the catalogue, I turned to the Gongxiang chapter and saw the introduction at the beginning.

Gong Shaoqiao (1321-1360 AD), courtesy name Zhiliang, nicknamed Kongyun Jushi, whose ancestral home is in the area of ​​​​today's Furong Province, is a famous statesman and writer in history.

"It's a pity that this man's life was too short. He seemed to be only about forty years old when he died. When he died, Jin Taizu cried like a fool. He even let him be buried with the emperor's mausoleum. It was a glorious death." The special assistant set up the book and talked about sex just fine. He turned his head and saw that the boss was reading a book about Gong Shaoqiao, and said, "Boss, if you are interested in him, you might as well read this book "Records of Kongyun Records", I heard about this book The content of the book is more reliable." After speaking, he pulled out a beautifully packaged book from the bookshelf.

Xi Qing paused, took the book handed by Assistant Gou Te, and saw the young man with a pair of feather fan scarves painted on the cover of the book, looking a bit like a romantic literati.

The content of this book is all related to this famous palace in history, and the content of the description can also be tested by history, rather than the author's own digging and compiling unwarranted history to prove his point.

What surprised Xi Qing even more was that there were several historical consultants listed on the inside page of this book, and Gong Xiqiao's name came first.

The name Gong Xiqiao is definitely not common, so Xi Qing deliberately flipped through the first printing time of this book, which was a year ago.

A year ago... Wasn't Gong Xiqiao filming, he still had time to serve as a historical consultant for a book?