Chapter 32

Online fights have always been miserable, but such a one-sided situation is still rare. Even the major marketing accounts seem to be blinded and do not express any opinions on this matter.

Zheng Lei's agency originally wanted to take this opportunity to hype Zheng Lei, but who knew that Senhe Entertainment did not move at all, and that attitude seemed to ignore them. What made them even more annoyed was that the well-known marketing account and the navy team did not accept their business at all. The navy who could be invited were useless. In less than half a day, netizens discovered that Zheng Lei had invited them here. navy.

Originally, it was a normal way to invite the navy for things like online public opinion, but the bad thing is that Zheng Lei's previous Weibo when he was on the crew was all in the tone of his good brother Gong Xiqiao. As a result, everyone has discovered this The so-called "good brother" asked the sailor to step on Gong Xiqiao behind his back, and the impression suddenly became subtle.

"I knew that the entertainment industry was complicated, but I didn't expect someone to do it so ugly."

"I feel sorry for Gong Xiqiao, who has been dragged and hyped for so long, and he didn't say much in terms of brotherhood, even his fans. Very sensible, a passerby like me is about to become a fan."

"I used to think that Zheng Lei was a very down-to-earth person, but now it seems that the so-called down-to-earth is an illusion before he became popular. Zhang Lian, the so-called inspirational life is to step on others to hype up?"

The marketing accounts on Weibo and the major navy groups all have inside information, although they have always thrown away their integrity in order to make money, but it does not mean that they will Throw away your IQ. The strength of Gong Xiqiao's family and his friendship with Xi Qing are enough for them to be afraid.

They are all mixed up in this circle, and it is natural to distinguish who can move and who can't touch. They can get to this point without IQ.

Anyone with brains can see that Xi Qing and Gong Xiqiao are good friends. What good is it to offend them?

Zheng Lei looked at the comments on the Internet and threw the mouse in his hand in anger. The agent behind him saw him like this and comforted him: "Don't pay too much attention to these things, everyone will forget about the Internet after a while. Now you focus on filming, don't worry about it."

"Is there any news about the Xianxia movie that Xi's investment and filming?" Zheng Lei is best at patience, so even though he lost this public opinion battle terribly, But that doesn't mean he doesn't have the chance to turn around in the future.

"The tone over there is very tight. The Xi's family has a big business and no other small investors are involved in this matter, so there is very little news, but it is rumored that Miyue has won the role of the third female, and I don't know if it is true or not," the agent said. Knowing what Zheng Lei wanted, he hesitated and said, "The role of this play is not easy to grab, and the matter between you and Gong Xiqiao has become like this, and Master Xi and Gong Xiqiao have a good relationship..."

"Xi The family has a big business, how can he have time to manage what actors to use in a movie?" Zheng Lei said with a sullen face, "The Xi's executive you mentioned to me last time, if you have time, find an opportunity to help me introduce it. ." The

agent was silent for a moment, then nodded with a complicated expression.

In the Xi's headquarters building, Xi Qing silently read the report submitted by Yade, and looked up at the general manager of Yade Clothing: "This time the spokesperson has been selected very well." The

general manager nodded and smiled: "This time the success It has already exceeded our estimates, and after the expiration of this general endorsement contract, we decided to invite Gong Xiqiao to become the next general spokesperson, what do you think?"

Xi Qing looked up at the general manager and put together the report: "You can use it as you see fit." The

report was put aside, and Xi Qing's tone paused for a moment: "Have someone hand in a copy of all the propaganda photos that have been taken."

"Are all the spokesperson propaganda photos?" The general manager was stunned. stunned.

Xi Qing frowned slightly: "I don't need the old ones, just bring Gong Xiqiao."

"Okay, I'll send someone to Mr. Wu to pick it up later." The general manager agreed, but he was a little guilty , The boss is so busy, do you still have time to look at the promotional photos?

It was already three o'clock in the afternoon when Xi Qing got the thick stack of printed photos. The closed office door blocked all sounds. He flipped through the photos and suddenly felt that the office was so quiet that only his own heartbeat could be heard.

When he turned to one of them, he suddenly stopped.

The young man in the photo is dressed in black, sitting under a dead tree with his eyes closed and his head down, sniffing the aroma of wine, just like a handsome young man living in another time and space, which makes people feel good-looking and far away.

It's a nice photo, but he doesn't really like this one.

"Knock knock."

"Come in," he put the photo in the drawer and glanced at Gou Tesuke who walked in, "After the pre-selection list for the starring role of the Xianxia drama for this investment has been finalized, give it to me."

Gou Although the special assistant was surprised, he nodded with a very quick response: "Several entertainment companies have recommended their artists, but there is no particularly suitable starring candidate for the time being." After speaking, he handed over a document, "These are several companies in our development project that are more sincere in cooperation. If you have no opinion, boss, the construction branch will select two companies to discuss cooperation matters."

"Do Senhe Entertainment have a list of recommendations? "Xi Qing opened the list and looked up to ask Gou Te for help.

Where does Gou Tezhu care about the list of recommendations for a movie, but when Xi Qing asked, he couldn't help but answer, "The list hasn't been counted yet, and I'll report it to you as soon as the statistics come out."

Xi Qing nodded, his eyes stopped for two seconds on the name of a certain company, he took out a pen from the pen holder and drew a tick after the name of the company, "This company is good, the rest are called from the inside. Choose a company with integrity."

Gou Te helped take a look at the list and found that the lucky one selected by Xi Qing was called "Hongyun Construction Company", he smiled in his heart, the name was called "Fenghe" Among construction companies such as "Dingzhi", it is really festive and down-to-earth.

Thinking of this, he glanced at the big boss suspiciously. Does the boss still have the habit of judging the company by its appearance?

Noticing the assistant's eyes on her, Xi Qing raised her head to meet his: "Any questions?"

"No," Gou Te shook his head. After exiting the president's office, he breathed a sigh of relief and followed the boss three or four. For years, I can't look at the boss calmly, this is really a failed life.

In the past two days, Gong Xiqiao is in a good mood, and there is absolutely no outside speculation "because of being stabbed by a good brother" and lost.

The box office and online copyright income of "Uncle Brother" finally entered his bank account through various procedures. Even Chen Ke and others won a bonus because of this, which was called "celebrating the whole world" by Xiaoyao.

However, Gong Xiqiao has no chance to go out and spend the money, because the filming of Director Wang's final film "The Great Hero" is about to start, and the opening ceremony is scheduled for 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.

As the starring role of this movie, Gong Xiqiao has tried several sets of costumes and hair sets for a long time, and Director Wang praised the effect of the makeup trial. I think this role is tailor-made for Gong Xiqiao.

This film is about the philosophical thinking about the rivers and lakes, the common people and the court. Under the surface of cold humor, it also exposes the darkness and helplessness of the rivers and lakes.

The male protagonist played by Gong Xiqiao is a prince of the palace who is dedicated to roaming the arena but not skilled in martial arts. Because of his longing for the rivers and lakes, he sneaks out of the palace alone. However, he found that the rivers and lakes were not as forthright as he imagined, and the so-called pleasure and enmity were nothing but a hoax in a small talk book.

What's even more ridiculous is that he inexplicably became the leader of the martial arts alliance under the circumstances of coincidence and wealth, and he also led everyone to attack the demon sect.

After a series of ridiculous things happened, the prince with the dream of being a hero returned to the palace, and finally became a prince who was honest and caring for the people.

"Chivalrous people are not limited to the court or the rivers and lakes. Those who have righteousness in their hearts and love their people as themselves are chivalrous people." This is the theme of Director Wang's filming of this film.

There is no so-called female protagonist in this play, only male and female supporting roles. The main female character is the leader of the demon sect. This demonic girl who is rumored to like sucking human blood has never even killed a chicken. What she loves to do is to hide in the sect and write a small talk book, but for some unknown reason, she is rumored to be a witch who likes to hide in the sect and suck the blood of virgins all day long.

Finally, after Gong Xiqiao's recommendation and Wang Dao's assessment, this role was played by Mi Yue.

And Xu Chao because of his true character, got a strong martial arts, but because of too much appetite, he could not eat enough all day, and finally mixed behind the protagonist and played the role of a hero.

On the day of the opening ceremony, everyone changed into their costumes. Among the crowd of Jianghu people, Gong Xiqiao, who was dressed in golden clothes and jade crowns, stood out.

The onlookers were a little confused. Didn't they say that Gong Xiqiao was the male lead, why did this dress look like the villain in a martial arts drama?

In general martial arts dramas, the male protagonists are all dressed in half-new knight costumes. These young men in brocade clothes are all villains who oppose the heroes, but when it comes to Director Wang, it seems that the style of painting is a bit wrong?

During the interviews that followed, the reporters kept asking this question, but unfortunately, how could Director Wang, an old fritter, leak the content of his filming, so the reporters took turns bombarding them, but they didn't get the answer they wanted.

"Director Wang, did you choose Shao Qiao as the leading actor in your final film because you admire his acting skills?" a reporter asked.

"Xiao Qiao is a very good and dedicated actor," Director Wang reached out and patted Gong Xiqiao, who was sitting next to him, "I was impressed by his acting skills when I was on the crew of Guoye, and we chatted together later. After starting this work, I discovered that he is the most suitable male lead, and I believe he can play this role well." The

reporters at the scene saw that Director Wang attached great importance to Gong Xiqiao, and also mentioned "National Industry", They were all a little excited. A reporter from Imperial TV asked: ""Guoye" will be broadcast as a centennial National Day gift in two months. Do you think this is a work that satisfies everyone?"

Director Wang faced the camera and said, Seriously: "I don't dare to say that everyone will be satisfied, but our whole team has done our best."

After the reporter asked a few more questions, he brought the topic to Gong Xiqiao: "Young Master Qiao, this is your number one priority. Do you feel nervous when you play the male lead in a movie this time?"

"Is this okay?" Gong Xiqiao in ancient costume smiled at the camera, then looked at Director Wang, "Maybe Director Wang will look at me. For the male lead's sake, save me some face?"

"Then you may be miserable, I have always been very strict with male leads." Director Wang joked, "If you don't behave well, your next lunch will only be vegetables. There was no meat." There

was a burst of laughter at the scene, and suddenly a reporter said, "Young Master Qiao, what do you think of what happened on Weibo in the last few days?"

Gong Xiqiao glanced at the reporter's badge, as if it was a certain According to Yuji, an online broadcast platform, although the other party's question was a bit sharp, he didn't pay much attention to it. Instead, he smiled and said, "Usually I just lie down or sit and watch."

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and then they realized that Gong Xiqiao was telling a cold joke. After the entertainment reporter opened his mouth, he actually felt that it was inappropriate for him to raise this question on this occasion. Fortunately, Gong Xiqiao didn't ignore or make things difficult for him. Tone, and because of Gong Xiqiao's good demeanor, he has a bit of a favorable impression of him.

After the official interview, Director Wang was guarded to leave, while the entertainers were still surrounded by entertainment reporters to ask questions.

"Da Chao, I heard that you were able to appear in this movie this time because of Qiao Shao's recommendation. Is this true?"

Agent Wu Hai gritted his teeth in his heart, this reporter has bad intentions!

"Yeah, if it wasn't for the recommendation of my junior brother, I would not have had the opportunity to audition, so I would like to thank my junior brother a lot this time."

The reporter who asked the question looked at Xu Chao's sincere and proud smile, and suddenly felt a little speechless. . What is there to be proud of when a senior gets a role because of the support of his juniors? Shouldn't normal people hide and tuck them?

"That is to say, without Mr. Qiao, do you have no chance to participate in this movie at all?" However, as an entertainment reporter, and he is also an entertainment reporter who has received money, his heart is strong.

Life is endless, provocation is endless!

"That's right," Xu Chao nodded his head naturally, "Without my junior brother, I wouldn't have a chance to be appreciated by Director Wang." Then, he began to praise Gong Xiqiao incessantly, with an expression like that of a brainless fan. appearance.

Entertainment: Damn it! Don't do it, daddy! What kind of artist is this, with such a weird brain circuit!

Wu Hai silently looked at the excited Xu Chao and the numb Yuji, in the bottom of his heart, in front of Qiao Shao, where is Xu Chao a senior brother, he is simply a little brother.

"Qiao Shao, Zheng Lei said on Weibo just now that he and you are the best brother, and he also circled your Weibo. What do you think about this?" In front of Gong Xiqiao, waiting for an explosive answer.