Chapter 20

Gong Xiqiao thinks that his physical strength is not bad, but in the "National Industry" crew, he was finally tired enough to fall asleep when he lay down. It is also because of joining this crew that he deeply understands what real performing arts are.

Although his acting skills are good, no one in the entire crew has poor acting skills. With these powerful actors, he has learned a lot of things, which the previous three crews could not bring him.

Because his role and Nie Qicheng's role have many opposite scenes, this old artist who keeps improving often pulls Gong Xiqiao together to find feelings for the scene. When he has nothing to do, Nie Qicheng likes to make some soups to drink, and most of these soups go into Gong Xiqiao's stomach, so that under such hard work, Gong Xiqiao did not lose any weight at all, but instead increased. a pound of meat.

"Old Nie, you are raising Xiao Qiao as your grandson," Director Wang and Nie Qicheng sat together, glanced at Gong Xiqiao who was filming, and said in a joking tone, "You are making up for the pot. Soup, keep a bowl for me anyway."

"How old are the children, how old are you?" Nie Qicheng patted Wang Dao's protruding belly, "I think this child is quite malleable, and the shooting angle was caught when he first entered the crew. It's not very good, but it's not bad compared to the best actor and actress at the moment." Director Wang smiled when he heard this, wondering if it was because Gong Xiqiao had the characteristics of attracting old people, and several old people in the crew Artists are full of praise when it comes to Gong Xiqiao, and even Elder Nie, who has always been very strict with his juniors, said so, which shows that Gong Xiqiao is indeed a man. Looking at Gong Xiqiao's white and tender face, Wang Lao shook his head in his heart. Old people like fair and clean young people. Gong Xiqiao's face is rare enough. It is winter now, but Gong Xiqiao is shooting a summer scene. In addition to dressing coolly, in order to avoid white gas when he speaks lines, he still holds ice cubes in his mouth to reduce the amount of breath and air he exhales. temperature difference.

After a scene was filmed, Xiao Yao and He Peng gathered around with their coats and hot water bottles, and the assistants of other artists also gathered around to express their concern.

"Thank you." Gong Xiqiao held the cup with her cold, numb hands, took a gulp of warm water, and felt that her whole body was finally alive.

But thinking that this was his last summer role, Gong Xiqiao breathed a sigh of relief, and after thanking the assistants again, he hugged the hot water bottle, wrapped in a military coat, and rubbed against Director Wang and Nie Lao, because the two of them have Electric heater.

Wang Dao and Nie Lao saw that Gong Xiqiao's face was blue from the cold, and they got up and moved to make way for the best heating position. Nie pushed the heater forward a few times to make it closer to Gong Xiqiao." The crew cares about us old guys. When you join the crew, you will shoot the summer shots about us first, and you young people will suffer."

"When our young people freeze, it's to exercise, Nie Lao, don't take this rare from us. This is my chance." Gongxi Qiao pulled on the military coat on his body, "Let this kind of good thing come to our young people."

Nie Qicheng was amused by his words, and then said: "It is right for young people to have this kind of spirit, I asked the assistant to boil the cold-dispelling soup, the taste is not very good, but the effect is good, you remember to drink a bowl." Then Gong Xiqiao was forced into a bowl of strange-smelling cold-dispelling soup, and I don't know if it was a psychological effect. , He really felt that his limbs and bones were gradually warming up. Liang Yumeng sat in a corner sheltered from the wind, and after drinking a few sips of hot tea, he looked in the direction of Gong Xiqiao, and said to the assistant in a complicated tone, "It's good to be young." "Brother Liang, you are the best man. Why did he suddenly say this at his age?" The assistant gave him a cup of tea, followed Liang Yumeng's line of sight, and said in a low voice, "Young man with no hair on his mouth, what's so masculine."

Liang Yumeng shook his head and said thoughtfully: "As a senior brother, I like newcomers with potential the most." He can get to where he is today, and his acting skills are not enough. Although the relationship between him and Gong Xiqiao can only be considered good in the crew, but for such a person, friendship is more useful than offending.

Being able to enter such a crew with shallow qualifications and being liked by the seniors is not something that can be achieved by being young and having a good face.

The assistant was stunned for a while, then nodded and said with a smile, "Young Master Qiao is indeed working hard and being liked

by others ." The newcomer has never been underestimated or suppressed in the crew. Regardless of whether it is true or false, the seniors are more considerate to him. And these seniors are also more modest than each other, and never put on big names.

Looking at these big names who seem like a family, Gong Xiqiao sighed in his heart that those who can climb to high places have high emotional intelligence. The crew of "National Industry" in this room is still in full swing, and the "Brother Uncle" in that room finally passed the trial and contacted the theater chain, staggered the peak period of the Spring Festival, and was released 20 days before the Spring Festival. The investment cost of "Uncle Brother" is not high, and it is an urban idol comedy that urban white-collar workers like. Although the male and female protagonists and the second male lead are not big names, they are still somewhat popular, so the investors are not worried about whether the money invested will not be collected. I came back, but I didn't have high expectations for the box office. If it wasn't for Gong Xiqiao's additional investment, the film's post-promotion expenses would not be available. But what is surprising is that on the first day of the show's release, the total box office reached 30 million. Because there are not many shows arranged by the major theaters, almost every show is full. The direction of the theater line is the most realistic. They saw that "Uncle Brother" was full, and the second day increased the film rate by 20%. Wind Xiaoxiao".

Different from the small investment in "My Uncle", "Feng Xiaoxiao" was filmed by a famous director, with big-name artists participating. Compared with "Feng Xiaoxiao", "Brother Uncle" is like a grass-roots team, and the total investment is not comparable to the remuneration of several leading actors in other movies.

No one would have expected that this grass stage troupe drama would actually explode at the box office. On the day of its premiere, it received a good result of 30 million at the box office. It has been released for five days and has a total box office of less than 200 million. Some pain.

On the second day, the box office of "Lord Uncle" skyrocketed. The major theaters were full, and the box office revenue was even higher than that on the first day.

Even on major social networking sites, many netizens frequently mentioned the movie.

From here and there: #WarmlyRecommend"Brother Uncle"# This drama is too funny, I basically laughed from the beginning to the end, but when the elder brother held the hand of the heroine and put it in the hand of the hero, I almost I cried, such a good brother, give me a dozen.

Winged fish: The love between the hero and heroine is so sweet, but the plot is really funny. By the end of the movie, my jaw was about to dislocate. The laughter in the entire screening room almost lifted the roof. I didn't expect Shao Qiao to play such a powerful brother's role so vividly, giving him a hundred likes. The unexpected popularity of this film has also attracted the attention of film critics. Many film critics feel that although the plot is simple, it is more innovative, and the roles played by the protagonists are also very vivid. Most importantly, at work Under the pressure of life, the audience needs such a film to relieve stress and relax.

The famous film critic Sange said this on his personal long Weibo: This is a very successful commercial film. What is commendable is that the angles of the two leading actors are well captured, and Chen Hao's affection and firmness have made many viewers rejoice. Believe in love again. The heroine's view of love and family is also worthy of praise. In the play, she did not choose one and give up the other, but solved this contradiction in the correct way. I have seen many heroines who give up family for love. The heroine's performance in the film is simply stunning.

Of course, the most worth mentioning is Gong Xiqiao's performance in the play. In ordinary film and television dramas, most of these kind of brothers are unpleasant slappers, but such an unpleasant person is set up by Gong Xiqiao and has become the ideal good brother of many people. . I believe that many female viewers who have seen this movie will regret why they don't have a brother.

In fact, it is not difficult to make a movie well. All you need is a good script and good actors and directors. Unfortunately, such simple conditions are lacking in many current film and television works.

Such a movie that makes everyone feel at ease and relax and smile is worthy of its ticket price.

The third brother is a famously poisonous film critic. Many films in his pen have been criticized for being flawless. For example, the recently released blockbuster "Feng Xiaoxiao" was said by him to be the love of two dead men and women, so He is now praising a small-budget movie, which is simply stunned by the jaws of many fans.

The box office of a blockbuster is high, and everyone can at most praise it for two sentences, but a small-budget movie suddenly becomes a big unpopular, and it will become a topic of media attention.

Under the attention of the media, the box office of "Lord Uncle" has been soaring, and the weekly box office has even exceeded 250 million. The small bosses who invested in this play almost went crazy with joy. Of course, they are also investors' Gongxi. Joe also made a lot of money.

Also because of the two works that Gong Xiqiao participated in, one exploded the ratings and the other exploded at the box office, and some media even dubbed him a "Little Red Man of the Works".

After the news of "Uncle Brother" being a big hit at the box office spread to the crew of "National Industry", everyone congratulated Gong Xiqiao. In the end, Gong Xiqiao paid for everyone to cook hot pot together, and everyone let him go.

Artists are most afraid of carrying the title of box office poison, so that no matter how high the seniority is, they will not be liked by investors. Investors are the most realistic. They only look at money, not people.

So sometimes in this line of work, it is not enough to have the resources to act and emotional intelligence, but also to have luck.

The day after the hot pot was eaten, many people treated Gong Xiqiao a little more affectionately, and more people came to him if they had anything to do.

Gong Xiqiao knew the intentions of these people, but he was very polite to everyone.

In life, who is not fighting for profit?