Chapter 22

The final box office of "Brother Uncle" was 630 million, which was 150 million more than "Feng Xiaoxiao". As soon as this box office data came out, Ma Rong gave Ma Rong a slap in the face.

Although Ma Rong said sourly in the end that he was not as good as the rich second generation, and no one helped him to stir up the box office, but in the eyes of netizens watching the excitement, he couldn't eat grapes because they were sour.

The "National Industry" crew also had only a few key scenes left to shoot, and the director and cast members were all nervous.

"Preparation for the third session of the International Parliament," Li Dao wore an unshaven face, but his eyes were extraordinarily bright, "The actors are in their places."

"The people of our flower country like peace and oppose war, but this does not mean that we are afraid. War," General Jiang, whose temples were already gray, straightened his spine and looked at the representatives of various countries present, "as the victorious country this time, we have the right to deal with these war criminals who have committed numerous evil deeds in our country."

He said high Gao raised the portfolio in his hand: "This is all evidence of the evil deeds committed by the invaders in our country. All of you here are just people, and I believe that you will make a just judgment.

" The horrific photos, the photos were not finished, some female representatives had red eyes and couldn't bear to look at them any more, and the whole conference hall fell into silence.

"The ruling on war criminals is not for revenge, but to remind the world that those who wage war are guilty, and the consequences are terrifying," Admiral Jiang looked at the changing photos on the projector with a solemn expression, "These tragic deaths How innocent are the people here, there are old people, children, and even pregnant women! But they have become toys under the knife of executioners who take pleasure in killing people. They originally had families and peaceful lives, but all these Destroyed by the executioners!"

"If these vicious war criminals are not judged justly, how will the souls of those who have been mutilated by them find rest?"

"Crack." Director Li nodded silently, "This scene is good, get ready for the next one."

Gong Xiqiao exhaled a long breath and sat down on the chair next to him weakly. This scene made him big. Sweat broke out from the forehead in winter.

"Qiao Shao, the crew of "Xianshanyuan" just called and said that the film and television rights have been sold, and it will premiere on satellite TV after the Spring Festival," He Peng took the empty water glass in Gong Xiqiao's hand, "The crew over there That means, if you have time, I hope you can cooperate with their propaganda."

"Guoye will be finished in the next few days. If the time can be arranged, I will cooperate with their propaganda work," Gongxi said. Joe closed his eyes and said, "I'll squint for a while."

Yesterday, in order to film a few nighttime group scenes, he and more than a dozen other actors stayed up until three in the morning. I got up early this morning to put on middle-aged and elderly makeup, and I can hardly open my eyes at this moment.

Seeing his tired face, He Peng knew that he hadn't slept well in recent days. He turned around and put a coat over Gong Xiqiao, and sat beside him with his phone in his hands to scan Weibo.

As an artist assistant, he will swipe Weibo and forums when he has nothing to do, and find some remarks about Gong Xiqiao in time, but recently because of the war of words between the film critic third brother and director Ma Rong, Gong Xiqiao's attention has also increased. The higher the height, if nothing else, since the number of Gongxiqiao's fans has changed from the original hundreds of thousands to millions, we know how much popularity "Uncle Brother" has brought to Qiao Shao.

"Brother He," Xiaoyao came over with a hand warmer, seeing Gong Xiqiao falling asleep, and said in a low voice, "I just heard from the director's assistant that the show will be finished in about 3 days.

" This is good, aunts and uncles don't have to worry about Shao Qiao not being able to have a reunion dinner with them during the Chinese New Year." He Peng put his mobile phone in his pocket and glanced at Gong Xiqiao, who was already asleep, "It's been so hard to shoot recently, I can finally relax. already."

Xiaoyao nodded: "This time Qiao Shao's movie was a big hit at the box office, and Ma Rong was so sore that he was scolded like that now, let's see how he gets on in the future."

He Peng laughed: "After this is over, , he still makes movies and makes money. There are so many novel things on the Internet, which netizen will remember so much."

"Then Qiao Shao was criticized by him for nothing?" Xiao Yao was a little unwilling, "Even if he made a blockbuster, he would still You can't bully people like that."

He Peng didn't answer her question, just shook his head. The two did not see Gong Xiqiao's eyelids moving, who was lying on the chair, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

A few days later, the film crew of "National Industry" was finished. The crew generously invited everyone to have a big meal in a luxury hotel, and everyone exchanged cups. The thirteen directors of the director group were all drunk, and finally they were sent home. of.

Because Gong Xiqiao played an important role in the play, he didn't escape everyone's toast, and he was in a really good mood, so he drank a few more glasses and became dizzy at the end.

He walked out of the private room with Liang Yumeng shoulder to shoulder. He didn't see He Peng who was supposed to pick him up, so he rubbed his forehead and said to Liang Yumeng who was also very drunk: "Brother Liang, is your assistant here yet?"

Liang Yumeng Looking up blankly, he saw a man in a suit walking over: "Mr. Liang, are you alright?"

After seeing who was coming, Liang Yumeng tugged his bow tie in annoyance: "Why are you here, she asked you to come here? ?" The

man in the suit said with a smile, "The boss heard that you finished the project today, so he specially asked me to pick you up."

"I see," Liang Yumeng was silent for a while, then let go of Gong Xiqiao's shoulders, " Xiao Qiao, then I'll go first."

"Brother Liang, walk slowly," Gong Xiqiao waved his hand and walked into the elevator next to him with a look of drunkenness. Because of his staggering steps, he almost hit the corner of the wall.

The man in the suit supported Liang Yumeng, coldly watched Gong Xiqiao walk into the movie in a dizzy manner, turned his head and said to Liang Yumeng, "It's not easy for Mr. Liang to get here today, so don't get too close with the little star casually. "

Liang Yumeng didn't speak, and the man in the suit didn't speak again.

After the elevator door was closed, the drunkenness in Gong Xiqiao's eyes disappeared a bit. He took out his mobile phone from his body, and before he had time to dial, the elevator stopped and opened the door, and two men walked in from outside.

"Young Master Qiao?" Xi Qing walked into the elevator, smelled the alcohol on Gong Xiqiao's body, and took two steps closer to him, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay, just drink a little more," Gong Xiqiao rubbed. Temple, "I didn't expect to meet President Xi in the elevator again."

Xi Qing was silent for a moment, and then changed the subject: "It's already so late, and you've been drinking a bit too much, why don't I give you a ride."

Because of the drunkenness , Gong Xiqiao's eyes were filled with a layer of mist. He looked at Xi Qing, whose expression was serious enough to scare the children to tears, and nodded slowly, "Then there is President Lao Xi."

"If you can send your idol home, you are a fan. It's an honor," Xi Qing showed a slight smile at the corner of her mouth, then stretched out her hand to hold Gong Xiqiao's arm, "so you don't have to thank me." The

other party's expression was too serious, serious enough to make Gong Xiqiao speechless.

It was so quiet inside the car that nothing could be heard except the sound of breathing. Xi Qing looked at the sleeping young man beside him, and said to the assistant who was driving, "Don't drive too fast, otherwise people who have been drinking will feel uncomfortable in their stomachs."

"Okay, boss." The assistant looked in the rearview mirror Seeing that the boss took off his suit jacket and covered the little artist, he hurriedly looked away, not daring to take another look.

At this time, He Peng, who was blocked in the middle of the road, almost wanted to cry without tears. He didn't know when his mobile phone was stolen, and he was hit by a car on the way.

"Brother, I'm really sorry about this," the other car owner walked up to He Peng with a smile after answering a phone call, "It's all my fault for being careless, and I have nothing to say about how to compensate. "

He Peng was very angry when he was hit by the other party's car, but because the other party had such a good attitude, he didn't want to lose his temper, so he had to borrow the other party's mobile phone to call Chen Ke. If Qiao Shao was drunk, would anyone go? Yes, that's the trouble.

In the quiet car, the phone rang suddenly, Xi Qing took out the phone from Gong Xiqiao's coat pocket, glanced at the caller ID, and calmly pressed the answer button.

"Hello, I'm Xi Qing." Xi Qing glanced at the sleeping young man beside him, "I'm on my way to take him home."

"You're welcome." After Xi Qing disconnected the call, she put the phone back in place. .

When they arrived at Gong Xiqiao's house, Xi Qing helped Gong Xiqiao to the gate half-assistantly, and the assistant stepped forward and rang the doorbell.

The one who opened the door was Gong Xixiong, who was worried about his son. Seeing that his son was being supported by a stranger, he hurriedly stepped forward and helped him to lie down on the sofa in the living room. Seeing that Gong Xiqiao had only had a few more drinks, he relaxed. breathed.

"Thank you two gentlemen for sending Xiao Qiao back, let's sit down and drink something first," Gong Xixiong glanced at his wife who was wiping his son's face, "This stinky boy, why did he drink so much?

" He's even more drunk, so don't blame him," Xi Qing looked at Gong Xiqiao, who was 1.8 meters tall, curled up on the sofa, and couldn't help but said, "Let's put him on the bed first, let's go to sleep, In the evening, uncles and aunts, you can visit him a few more times, and someone will take care of him in case he is thirsty or vomits."

"That's right, you help me," Gong Xixiong thought that Xi Qing was a friend of Gong Xiqiao's crew, so he didn't get too polite with him, and beckoned him to help Gong Xiqiao upstairs with him.

When the door opened, Xi Qing saw a very clean room with a warm decoration style. The bookshelves in the corner were filled with various books, and there were no stars or anime posters on the walls. The whole thing was very refreshing.

Seeing that Gong Xixiong didn't take off Gongxiqiao's shoes, he was going to cover him with a quilt. Xi Qing bent down to help Gongxiqiao take off his shoes and socks, and pulled the quilt down to prevent the quilt from covering Gongxiqiao's mouth. After his nose, he followed Gong Xixiong out of the room.

After going downstairs, he said to Gong Xixiong and Qiao Lanfen: "Uncle and aunt, it's getting late, we should go back too."

"You were too tired to send our little Qiao back, and you didn't even drink your saliva," Qiao Lanfen held a few glasses The warm milk came out. Seeing that Xi Qing was leaving, he insisted, "Why don't you stay at our house tonight."

"Thank you auntie for your kindness," Xi Qing said to Qiao Lanfen, "but don't bother you, we are driving If you come here, you will be home soon."

Qiao Lanfen insisted again and again, seeing Xi Qing's firm attitude, and finally had to stuff a bag of oranges into Xi Qing's hand, "This is what my dancer brought back from the country, and I haven't been given any medicine. The taste is delicious and natural, you can take it back and taste it." In the

end, Xi Qing and his assistant each carried a bag of pure natural oranges and walked out of Gongxi's house. After they got into the car, the assistant smiled and said: "This The family is really interesting." When he looked back and saw that the boss actually started peeling oranges, he changed his tone immediately, "They are all very enthusiastic and honest people, no wonder they can teach such a good son."

Xi Qing raised his head and gave him a gift Imperceptible smile.