Chapter 36

Gong Xiqiao turned over the thin page of the script in his hand, and glanced at the other male artists in the waiting room. They were all handsome, well-known and famous first- and second-tier stars, and most of them were first -tier stars. Movies are still very attractive to artists.

Today's audition is only for the role of the male lead, and there are more than ten well-known and talented artists, which shows how fierce the competition is. Gong Xiqiao sat quietly in the corner and listened to the polite conversations of these first- and second-tier artists, in order to analyze the current situation.

"Teachers, the audition has officially started, please draw your numbered lottery." A staff member in a suit walked in, holding a small box in his hand. It seems to be fair, and the order of audition is determined by lottery. It was decided that this approach was much better than the original "Youth Famous Officials" in order of their worth.

Gong Xiqiao's lottery was not good, it was the 9th lottery.

The more than ten people present were all face-to-face figures in the circle, so after the lottery was drawn, no one played any small tricks, and it was good to go in for the audition according to the order.

When Zhao Yikun, who also came to the audition, saw Gong Xiqiao, he knew that he was definitely out of play this time. Originally, with his current reputation, he had no chance to participate in this audition. He came, but after reading the competitors who were present at the audition, he knew that this time he was studying with the prince again.

The first eight auditions were over, and it was very late. A staff member with a sweet smile walked in: "Mr. Gongxi, it's your turn."

"Thank you." Gong Xiqiao handed the audition content to Chen Ke, got up and passed by Zhao Yikun smiled at him and strode out of the waiting room.

"It's amazing to look good when you smile?!" Zhao Yikun muttered in a low voice, looking at the remaining few people, feeling a little nervous.

Although he thinks Gong Xiqiao's acting skills are good, the others are also very competitive.

" Sun Xiang, do you think Gongxiqiao can be selected?" Zhao Yikun whispered to Sun Xiang, "What if he is not selected?"

Sun Xiang looked at Zhao Yikun speechlessly, didn't he think others were not pleasing to the eye, if he was not selected? Isn't it better, what's he worried about here? Besides, everyone here is Gong Xiqiao's senior. It is normal that he is not selected, but it is a miracle that he is selected.

The audition room was a large dance practice room. After Gong Xiqiao walked in, he saw his clear figure printed on the mirror. As if he hadn't noticed this, he politely greeted several of the audition staff present.

The audition staff were also very polite. After a few conversations, the audition officially started.

"What is Cultivation?" He stood proudly in the mountains and looked at his feet. There seemed to be a lot of people standing there, as if there was nothing.

"It doesn't matter if you are a cultivator or a mortal person, but they are all ants under the heavenly realm," he sneered, his eyes filled with an inexorable chill. Here, you are no different from mortals."

"It is better to cultivate your own way than to stand tall in front of mortals." He retracted his gaze and turned to look at the tumultuous sea of ​​​​clouds. His eyes were filled with emotions, and in the end, these thousands of emotions only turned into Calm, "But I hope I have no regrets in this life." This audition looks very simple, but the most important thing is the momentum and emotional scenes of the protagonist. A good actor, the corners of his eyes and brows or even a sentence is a play. Only poor performances rely on actions to express emotions, so the crew of "Cultivation" asked all the actors who auditioned to perform this not difficult segment. The actors who came to the audition this time also had a few brushes. Even if they didn't surprise everyone, they were not successful, and they didn't ruin a role.

But for Lin Yu, the screenwriter of "Cultivation", although these artists performed well, they were not the immortals she thought. When she wrote this script, she put almost all her emotions into it. When the script was completed, she even felt that these characters were alive and their emotions were real, but they were not in the same time and space as hers.

These people are not her Immortal Venerable. Immortal Venerable should be gorgeous and unparalleled. He should be aloof and indifferent. He has a pair of lonely eyes that see through the world, a pair of hands that are as white as jade, a beautiful figure, and a dusty temperament.

The actors who auditioned for the audition were very good-looking and very good at acting, but their eyes were not the same, not at all.

When half of the auditions passed, Lin Yu was almost desperate, and she even regretted that she should not have sold the script for money, because these people would only ruin her Immortal Venerable.

Until the ninth audition artist appeared.

The moment he appeared behind the door, she was stunned. This person's appearance almost resembled the Immortal Venerable she imagined, except that this person had short hair and was also wearing a tailored casual suit.

When the other party's performance started, she looked into his eyes, and was so excited that she almost crushed the introduction of the audition artist in her hand, and a voice kept screaming in her heart, it was him, it was this person! Only this person! In order to hide her hot eyes, after the other party finished the performance, she kept her head down and did not speak, but she had already identified the actor as her male protagonist. If the investor and the director disagreed, she would rather cry and make trouble. They agree. When the artist left the audition room, Lin Yu opened the artist's profile and was a little stunned. It turned out that young people were very fond of Gong Xiqiao recently.She originally thought that the so-called traffic jam and the most attractive advertisement male artist was hyped by a brokerage company, and she didn't have a good impression of this artist, but today she saw the real person, and she realized that she was looking at people with prejudice.

"Just him, he is the Immortal Venerable in my heart. As a screenwriter, no one knows what Immortal Venerable should be like better than me," Lin Yu pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, got up and said, "I will audition later. Don't look at it."

"Hey, Teacher Lin..." Director Jiao got up and persuaded, "Would you like to look at it again?"

"No need," Lin Yu shook his head, "I only like this one, no There will be someone more suitable than him."

"This literati's stinky problem," Seeing that Lin Yu was really gone, Director Jiao looked helplessly at the others present, "This Gong Xiqiao's performance is indeed very exciting, and it fits the role very well. , what do you think?" In fact, not only Lin Yu, he was also very satisfied with Gong Xiqiao's performance. Thinking of the performance just now, he felt a little emotional, as expected of an actor who was able to participate in the filming of "National Industry" just after his debut. Young people do have this strength.

There are two people in the audience who are senior management of Xi's. They don't know whether the acting is good or not, but in their opinion, Gong Xiqiao's performance is the most immortal,and it looks more temperamental than the previous ones.What's more, the relationship between his boss and him is still a good friend, and they voted in favor without thinking.

"Then make him a key consideration." Director Jiao drew a large circle behind Gong Xiqiao's name, showing some satisfaction in his eyes .

Gong Xiqiao took Chen Ke with him. Walking into the parking lot, seeing a somewhat familiar person standing beside their car, he immediately frowned and stopped to look at Chen Ke, who also had a bad look.

When Zheng Lei saw Gong Xiqiao appear , he hesitated for a moment, and then walked up quickly: "Young Master Qiao.

" In front of Gong Xiqiao: "Mr. Zheng, what is your business with Xiao Qiao?"

"Brother Chen," Zheng Lei saw Chen Ke showing a protective attitude, even when he stood three steps away from the two, he looked at Gong Xiqiao with a pleading face, "Young Master Qiao, I know I'm wrong, please Please forgive me this time, I'm just confused for a while."

Gong Xiqiao saw Zheng Lei's dejected look, how could he still see the scenery from two months ago, the corner of his eyes glanced around, and then looked worriedly on his face Zheng Lei, "Brother Zheng, what's the matter with you? If you have something to say, you don't have to." "It was my fault for asking the Shui Jun to blackmail you. I apologize to you!" He knelt on Gong Xiqiao with a thud In front of him, "Now the circle has blocked me, I can't receive the film, and I can't get the notice. But my parents are not in good health, and they need a lot of medical bills every month. I really can't do anything about it." " Are your uncle and aunt sick again? I' ll pay you the money you need first, you don't have to. The man has gold under his knees, so get up and talk about it." Gong Xiqiao stretched out his hand and was about to help, but who knew that Zheng Lei would actually hug him. live on his knees. "Young Master Qiao, I was wrong, I was really wrong, please forgive me this time, I will never dare again." "Brother Zheng, what are you talking about, say something if you have something to say," Gongxi Qiao looked at Zheng Lei with a worried look, "I can help as much as possible if there is any difficulty, but you don't have to!" After speaking, he turned to Chen Ke and said, "Brother Chen, help me to help Brother Zheng up." "Thank you, Zheng Lei thanked Gong Xiqiao with red eyes, stood up slowly, and thanked him several times before saying, "How can I ask for your money, this time I'm sorry for you, and it deserves such an end." , he walked into a half-old car next to him and drove away. Gong Xiqiao squinted at Zheng Lei's car news in the parking lot, turned around and got into the car with Chen Ke.

"Did you record the scene just now?" He slowly rolled up the car window and said to Xiao Yao who got in the car behind, "Save the video well." Zheng Lei's act of pretending to be pitiful even after being beaten to death is really Suspicious, so I can't blame him for being too careful.

"Yeah." Xiao Yao to she fiercely. She just took things down in advance. Who knew that when just put things in and was about go back, she saw the depressed Zheng Lei approaching the car. As a conscientious artist assistant, she Be careful not to let the other party find out, but hide in a corner that is not easily noticed. Then shortly after Zheng Lei appeared, two more people with mobile phones were secretly hiding in the corner on the other side, as if waiting for something to happen.

Realizing that something was wrong with this situation, she also took out her mobile phone and took a picture of the next scene.

"That's good," Gong Xiqiao said to Chen Ke in the driver's seat, "Brother Chen, please drive me to Xi's headquarters."

Chen Ke looked back at him, didn't say anything, just started silently. car.

"Boss, this project plan..."

"This cooperation plan is temporarily beneficial to our Xi's, but from the perspective of long-term interests, I will not agree to such a plan that may disrupt the market," Xi Qing glanced at the audience. , put the project aside, " The Xi family can stand for a hundred years because we remember who we are. We don't lack this benefit, and we don't need to mention it in the future."

Seeing Xi Qing's serious expression, everyone present, They didn't t dare to speak at will. It's not that they didn't know what kind of negative impact this project with huge benefits would bring, but what did other people's interests have to do with them.

"Where you stand, you have to bear some responsibilities," Xi Qing said in a bad tone, "We will not accept the cooperation of this overseas company in the future."

After the meeting, Gou Te assistant glanced at Xi Qing who was looking through the documents, "Boss, if we reject this cooperation plan, this company may cooperate with Bai's. Will this affect us?"

"The Bai family has this ambition, so they will go and die by themselves," Xi Qing put down the pen in his hand, raised his wrist to look at the time, and rubbed his forehead, "It's getting late, you can go back and rest.

" Looking out of the darkened window, I was a little worried: "Boss, your face is not very good, are you not resting?"

Although there are many people next to the Xi family, but the boss is the only one left in the main line of the family. With such a big Mr. Xi, when he returned to the villa, he didn't even have anyone who knew what was hot and cold. However, the boss is a very self-disciplined person. People under the age of 30 are living the life of a 60-year-old. This kind of life is too boring.

"It's okay, there are bodyguards outside, you can go back," Xi Qing leaned on the back of the chair, then turned the chair in one direction, looking at the lights of thousands of homes outside the window, her dark pupils were cold.

Gou Te backed out lightly, nods to the bodyguard who was guarding outside, and left helplessly.

"Bai Family..." Xi Qing gently tapped the left palm with the pen in his right hand, his eyes narrowed slightly.

The phone rang suddenly, he picked up the phone and glanced at it, the coldness on his face disappeared instantly, and pressed the answer button: "Little Qiao?"

Gong Xiqiao stood under the Xi's office building, looking up at the high-end building in front of him. In a high-end building, carefully press the hat on top of your head so as not to let the hat fall off: "It's almost ten o'clock, you still have to work? Come down quickly, I'll treat you to a late-night snack." He

got a positive answer from the other party ., Gong Xiqiao hung up the phone with satisfaction, then stood behind the big bonsai and waited for Xi Qing to go downstairs.

The security guard at the Xi's door looked suspiciously at the young man at the door. He was dressed very well, except that he wore a peaked cap at night, and he also wore large black-rimmed glasses. He was about 1.8 meters tall and huddled behind the potted plant. , why so suspicious?

As a conscientious security guard, he thought about it and decided to go and see who this person was. What if he was a gangster?

Just after taking a step, a black shadow suddenly appeared from behind him. He was stunned for a while, looking at the man who passed him, and felt that the man's back was familiar, and he seemed to have seen it somewhere.

It's like... the big boss? When Xi Qing saw Gong Xiqiao wearing a peaked cap and black-rimmed glasses, the corners of his mouth pursed unnaturally

, "Why are you here?"

After entering the car, he took off his hat and glasses, "I just happened to have something to do in the afternoon, so I stopped by to see you. What, did I disturb you?"

Xi Qing shook her head silently.