Chapter 28

After the contract between Gong Xiqiao and Director Wang was signed, Chen Ke asked him about the investment and the reasons for his participation because it was too risky.

"Don't you think that when others look down on you and you think you're over your head, but you do what others can't do, it makes people very happy?" Gong Xiqiao replied with a smile on his face. A fox-like smile convinced him inexplicably.

After he regained his senses, he felt that this was obviously a rhetoric.

However, Director Wang has a high status in the circle, and this film is Director Wang's final film. Regardless of the film's final reputation and box office, at least Gong Xiqiao is the leading actor in Director Wang's final film. He is helpful.

Therefore, Gong Xiqiao invested 50 million in it. From the current point of view, it may be an impulsive choice, but in the long run, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Others may not have this opportunity if they want it, so in the end he did not have it. He persuaded Gong Xiqiao. Gong Xixiong has been in a good mood for the past two days, because his son, who has not asked him for money for many years, finally asked him for money, and it was a large amount, which gave him a great sense of accomplishment. So he waved his hand, and soon a huge sum of money was transferred to Gong Xiqiao's account, and even because he was worried that Gong Xiqiao would not have enough money, he deliberately transferred 10 million more. "Son, if you don't have enough money, you must tell your father that our family is not bad." Gong Xixiong patted Gong Xiqiao's shoulder with a big palm, "By the way, a new car came out a few days ago . , I think a lot of young people are complimenting their beauty on the Internet, so I ordered one for you, and the car will be delivered in a few days, but unfortunately it's already past the Spring Festival, otherwise it can still be used as a Spring Festival gift." Gong Xiqiao pumped The corners of his mouth twitched: "Dad, why did you buy me a car again?" "Why, you don't like it?" Gong Xixiong looked stunned.

"No..." Gong Xiqiao wiped his face, "I'm just too pleasantly surprised." Under this kind of petting attack, he didn't learn badly, he was really upright.

Gong Xixiong was immediately happy, and then went out the door with a contented face, and by the way, he showed off the haute couture diamond watch on his wrist with his friends in the business circle, and at the same time he did not forget to take a photo and post it on Weibo .

Xiao Qiao and his parents V: The stinky boy is spending money on things.[Picture: Bronze sturdy wrist wearing a watch] Netizens who were dazzled by Gongxi's face came out to complain, saying that Gongxi Baba is a hysterical madman, and said that the watch bought by the male god is really good-looking, and dumping Gongxi Baba The aesthetics of the Hundred Streets.

Xiaoqing Baozi: Hahaha, I can feel the joy of Gongxi Baba through the screen.

Doudou: Yes, Gongxi Baba really likes to show off, but this men's watch is really good, but it's a pity that everything is ready and you only owe money.

Mysterious visitor: I read this watch in a certain magazine. I heard that it is purely handmade. There are only 200 watches in the world. The male god gave Baba a gift.

In view of the fact that Gongxi Baba likes to show off the gifts that Gong Xiqiao gives when he is free, there are luxury watches like this kind of watches, and the cheap ones are local products that cost ten yuan a box or even two yuan a bag, so if you are free, just come to Weibo for a walk. No one in the netizens will think that this is showing off their wealth.

Stop and go: Gongxi Baba, as a local tyrant, your style of painting is right . Usually, don't post a bag of dried sweet potatoes for 5 yuan when you have nothing to do. People who don't know it think that our male god is stingy.

Under this comment, there were countless likes, and even many netizens reposted it one after another, causing haha.

Many netizens said that Gong Xiqiao's family has a unique style of painting, which is local, elegant and down-to-earth, which has simply refreshed their understanding of local tyrants.

But after laughing, everyone can see that Gong Xiqiao values ​​​​his family. Even if they are themselves, they may not always remember to bring gifts to their family members every time they go out, but Gong Xiqiao remembers it, although some things are not at all. Valuable, but the heart is rare.

In their previous imaginations, the rich second generation just had nothing to do with girls, play sports cars, drive all kinds of body, and look higher than the top, but when you think about it carefully, no matter what class you are in, there are good people and bad people. It is fair to generalize a certain group. of. In the rich second generation, there are people like Qiao Shao who are correct and motivated, and there are also poor people who shout and kill people because they don't like a word. It is wrong to look at people with prejudice. On the 30th day of the twelfth lunar month, it was snowing in the imperial capital, and Gongxi's family of three watched the Spring Festival Gala while having a reunion dinner .Because Aunt Luo went home for New Year's Eve, this sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner was prepared by three people together. Although Gong Xiqiao's role was only to deliver something and wash a dish, it was a contribution. From the beginning to the end of a New Year's Eve meal, the three people's mobile phone text messages kept ringing, all of which were New Year's Eve text messages. After the meal, Gong Xixiong was worried that it would be unlucky for Qiao's mother and Gong Xiqiao to break the bowl, and resolutely did not want them to help in the kitchen. Mother Qiao sat down beside her and replied to text messages. Gong Xiqiao doesn't have many text messages on his personal mobile phone, because after he became an artist, he only told a few non-interiors of this number, so there won't be many people who can send New Year's greetings text messages to this mobile phone. Except for the New Year's text messages from a few iron buddies, the close colleagues in the brokerage company and a few trusted partners in the circle, he returned the blessing text messages one by one. As for other unfamiliar friends, an assistant had already sent him a text message, so he didn't need to worry about it.

While eating melons and fruits, I complained about the show with Qiao's mother. The time soon reached 0:00. At this moment, fireworks filled the sky outside the window, almost illuminating the entire night sky.

Gong Xiqiao looked at the fireworks outside the window and looked back at his parents who were also smiling, with a satisfied smile on his face.

Then he lowered his head and pressed his mobile phone, preparing to send New Year's greetings on Weibo, only to find an unopened text message.

The content of the text message is very simple, only four words and a period.

Happy New Year.

Sender: Xi

Qinggong Xiqiao looked at the time displayed on the text message and raised the corners of his mouth.

"Ding dong!"

Xi Qing looked at the phone in his palm with a smile on his face.

Happy New Year, great luck for the coming year (*^︹^*)

Sender: Xiao Qiao

looked down at the smiling expression behind her for a long time before Xi Qing slowly clenched the phone in her palm and closed the curtains of the room.

The snow fell all night, and there was no sign of stopping on the first day of the new year. Gong Xiqiao struggled for a long time before getting up from the bed. He opened the curtains and looked at the white world outside. He brushed his teeth and washed his face in a good mood, and then Eating breakfast in slippers.

In order to seek auspiciousness, the breakfast on the first day of the new year consisted of round glutinous rice balls and a boiled egg. He didn't like eating glutinous rice balls very much, and he had difficulty eating eight glutinous rice balls before being released by Qiao's mother. After changing into thick winter clothes, Gong Xiqiao came to the yard and built a big snowman. However, because he was very satisfied with his craftsmanship, he even took a photo and posted it on Weibo.

Little cabbage in the yard: Who can tell me what is the pile of snow in the photo of the male god?

Green Family Ten Birds: Probably... a snowman?

The guess of the Ten Birds of the Green Family has been acquiesced by all the fans, but... male god, do you really not consider making a better-looking snowman?

I don't want to eat meat: I don't mean anything, I just posted a picture of a snowman made by my five-year-old niece.

Little Panda: Upstairs, please stop using your five-year-old niece's work to attack the male god. Although... this work is indeed more like a snowman than the male god's snowman, but as an old fan of the male god, I can only ignore it. Conscience no longer recognizes this fact.

The bodyguards who were on duty at Xi's house on the first day of the new year felt that they were stimulated a little today, and the whole person's three views were about to shatter, because they found that the unsmiling boss was squatting in the yard and building a snowman. What's more terrifying is that the boss was building a snowman. The snowman that came out was so cute.

After Xi Qing finished building the snowman, she took off the scarf from her body and wrapped it around the snowman's neck. She took two steps back and chose a perfect angle to take the next photo.

Xi Qing: Happy New Year [with photo] @ Gongxiqiao V

This Weibo immediately attracted countless netizens to watch, and everyone said on Weibo, Mr. Xi, is it really good for you to attack Qiao Shao like this?

Netizen 1: Even the serious Lord Xi can make such a cute snowman. Why is the snowman made by my male god so ugly? This is unscientific.

Netizen 2: Lord Xi, are you really a fan of Shao Qiao, hahaha, are you a black fan?

Xi Qing's identity is too high, so no one dared to speak ill of him on Weibo. Except for the friendly ridicule hahaha, everyone did not dare to go too far, and they would all be very interesting and call him Xi Ye.

Netizen N+1: Am I the only one who thinks something is wrong?

It's a pity that this netizen's remarks were too inconspicuous, and were quickly brushed off by everyone's haha. It's not that they are too simple and don't think much, but they don't dare to think too much, and Patriarch Xi's attitude is too generous, as if he was making fun of a friend. After seeing the Weibo posted by Xi Qing, Gong Xiqiao snorted and replied to a Weibo. Gongxi Qiao V: President Xi is really ingenious. One of the bodyguards of @ 西青西's family saw his boss smiling at his mobile phone with a head full of snow, and his eyebrows jumped in shock. He made a look at the companion beside him, only to get a blank eye from the companion.

However, some people in the circle were more in awe of Gong Xiqiao when they saw that Xi Qing had a good relationship with Gong Xiqiao. Although Gongxi's family is rich, they have no power. Although they are envious, they will not have too much jealousy. However, if Gongxi's family and the head of Xi's family are on good terms, the nature will be different. Who would dare to offend this President Xi?

The Spring Festival passed in such a relaxed atmosphere, and soon the eighth day of the first lunar month was ushered in. "Xianshanyuan" is about to be broadcast on the golden stage of Imperial TV, and many netizens are looking forward to this drama because a lot of effort has been put into pre-promotion.

Two minutes before the TV broadcast, the ratings of the advertisements of Imperial TV began to rise significantly, causing the main creators of " Xianshanyuan" and other news to sweat.

If "Xianshanyuan" is broadcast, it will be good for the audience to be satisfied. But if after such strong publicity, the work is not liked by the audience, it would be a big loss.

For the beauty of this play, they spent a lot of money on post-production. If there is a lot of scolding after the broadcast, not only will the TV station that bought the copyright lose money, but their entire crew will also be unlucky.