Chapter 62

The family of three walked out of the gate of the party scene together. Gong Xixiong and Qiao Lanfen saw that a reporter was coming, and they had no intention of showing their faces on the camera, so after saying a few words to Gong Xiqiao, they left first.

The news that the two items donated by Gong Xiqiao sold for a high price had already reached the ears of the reporters, so they wanted to join in the fun to interview and try to gain more space.

Originally, Gu Nan donated the t-shirt he wore to the opening ceremony of the Intercontinental Games, and the auction was a shockingly high price, which was enough to attract their attention. Who knew that the total price of the two items donated by Gong Xiqiao was about 5 million .

Among people, the most impossible thing is to not be able to compare. If Gong Xiqiao is not there today, then Gu Yingdi is the biggest winner among the live artists, but unfortunately, Cheng Yaojin, who is Gong Xiqiao, is killed.

Reporters who are qualified to enter the infield have seen with their own eyes how enthusiastic the charitable people present in the auction after the filming of "Winter Snow". In order to grab the headlines, some of them have already taken a few photos and sent them to the online media platform.

If an average artist is more popular than a superstar like Gu Nan, there would have been a group of people saying that he was deliberately showing off, but Gong Xiqiao was different from other artists.

The black gemstone men's ring is not a particularly precious thing. Given Gong Xiqiao's status in the entertainment industry, donating this thing is just right. But Gong Xiqiao is not only an artist, but also a famous young painter and calligrapher, so since he attended this occasion, he can't just come out with an inconspicuous black gemstone ring, so his own paintings are more suitable.

Although Gong Xiqiao is young, he has a very high status in the painting and calligraphy world. In addition, his works are rare in the market, so the collection value is quite high, but it is definitely not up to the price given by the Xue family.

3.8 million is enough to collect an ancient famous painting.

So this kind of charity gala is just a place where rich people spend their money to spread their sympathy. These reporters who drink wind and eat the sun all day can only watch it.

Millions are just a number in the eyes of these people, but for them, they need to work hard for half a lifetime.

While sighing that people can't compare with others, they posted on the online platform "Charity Gala Scene, Qiao Shao's Paintings fetched sky-high prices", "The local tyrant fans cried with joy after bidding for Gu Yingdi's sympathy", "Spending money on charity, and counted the rich people at the charity party." ""Xi Ye supported his friends, 1.2 million took a ring worth 100,000" and other entertainment reports.

Some people pay attention to what the people on the scene are wearing, some people pay attention to how rich the big guys are, and some people are sour. But no matter what, the reporters knew in their hearts that there would be a lot of news to write about tonight's charity gala.

So after Gongxi's parents left, Gongxiqiao was surrounded by the media.

"Qiao Shao, are you happy that your work sold for a high price of 3.8 million?"

"I am definitely happy to think that this money can help those who need it," said the public when facing the media. Xi Qiao has always been very polite, but she will not be too attentive, "But the price is so high because a few friends donated more money to charity by taking advantage of the auction opportunity, not because of how precious my works are. "

Reporter: They wanted to sell his works for sky-high prices first, and later revealed that it was actually "Qiao Shao's own people" who bid for the auction, causing the prices to be inflated. As a result, the other party was so sincere, which was too inconsistent with their work content.

"The one who took the last picture was the representative of the Xue family. Shao Qiao, are you on good terms with the Xue family?"

Gong Xiqiao's smile remained unchanged, and his eyes swept over the reporter who asked the question. It's not like a newcomer who is not familiar with the rules of the circle, but there are several big holes hidden in this problem.

If he said yes, maybe he would drag the Xue family to put gold on his face in the news tomorrow. If he said no, it would turn into looking down on the Xue family. If it's ambiguous, it's even better. Journalists can write whatever they want. Under Yuji's pen, white can be turned into black, and black can be turned into color.

"Young Master Qiao," the representative of the Xue family smiled and stood outside the reporter's circle. After the reporter gave him a way, he walked up to Gong Xiqiao with a smile on his face, and shook hands with Gong Xiqiao, " Xue Shao is very happy after learning that I have photographed your work, so I specially asked me to thank you." The

representative of the Xue family is undoubtedly trying to save face for Gongxi Qiaobo. In the face of the kindness of the Xue family, Gong Xiqiao silently accepted: "Xue Shao is very polite, everyone is a friend. Next time, if you like other works of mine, just say it directly, and you don't need to spend money.

" When the reporter saw this situation, he suddenly realized that Xue Shao admired Qiao Shao's calligraphy and painting works very much, so he specially sent someone to spend a lot of money to take pictures.

So, Shao Xue is... a fan of Qiao Shao's brain?

An artist like Gong Xiqiao who is a winner in life, even his fans are taller than each other. Those of them who are entertainment writers are simply too embarrassed to write.

After the reporters were shocked by the news that Xue Shao was a brainless fan of Gong Xiqiao, several bodyguards came over and pushed them away, escorting Gong Xiqiao into a black car and drove away.

"That car...isn't the one that Mr. Xi was in when he came?" After a male reporter took countless pictures of the buttocks of the car, he put down the camera in his hand and said in surprise, " Young Master Qiao Why did you get in Master Xi's car?"

I'm afraid the bodyguard who was protecting Qiao Shao from leaving just now was also sent by Master Xi?

"What's so strange about this?" The female reporter next to him calmly took out the camera's memory card and put it into her bag carefully, "Gong Xiqiao and Mr. Xi are good brothers, so Mr. Xi doesn't send bodyguards to protect him at this time. It's strange that he got in the car. " The

male reporter smiled and scratched his head, but there was an indescribable strangeness in his heart.

"It's getting late, I'll take you back to rest," Xi Qing looked at Gong Xiqiao beside him, "Which way are you going?"

"Go to my own villa," Gong Xiqiao yawned, "Tomorrow It is inconvenient for my parents to go to the crew to shoot indoor scenes." Xi Qingquin her nods

, "Okay." Gong Xiqiao rubbed eyes, leaned against the car window and half-sted her eyes, "Since I saw you today After that, my mother

has already mentioned to me several times, asking me to take you to dinner at home, so when are you free, can you give me a face?"

Xi Qing's Adam's apple moved, and she put her left hand on her knee, leaning slightly . "As a junior, I should have visited my uncles and aunts."

"Then when we are free, we will go to my parents for dinner," Gong Xiqiao said with the corners of his mouth raised, "My dad's cooking skills are very good. Well, he used this cooking skill to pursue my mother back then ." The corner of

Xi Qing's mouth moved slightly: "Uncle and aunt have a very good relationship."

Thinking of Xi Qing's parents, Gong Xiqiao smiled, but no Continuing this topic, he turned and said: "I heard that Bai Shi has been acting frequently recently, will this affect you?"

"It's okay," Xi Qing saw the concern in Gong Xiqiao's eyes, and the corners of her mouth finally curved up: "you do not need to worry."

"I don't know much about business, so I don't have any suggestions to offer," Gong Xiqiao smiled calmly, not feeling embarrassed that he didn't know much about business as a second-generation rich man, "It's just as far as I know, Bai Zhong is a very arrogant person. If he succeeds, he may act very strong and unforgiving. If he fails, he may become a mad dog and bite people at all costs, so you have to pay more attention . "

Xi Qing is very clear , Gong Xiqiao is polite and courteous to everyone, but not easy to be uneasy with. He is willing to tell him this regardless of his identity and position, which shows that he is a true friend in his heart .

Just this special point was enough to satisfy Xi Qing, and the hand on his knee shook unnaturally before he suppressed his urge to hug him: "I will."

Gong Xiqiao smiled. No more talking.

About half an hour later, the car stopped at Gongxiqiao Villa.

Gong Xiqiao got out of the car, said good night to Xi Qing, and walked towards the door of the house. After walking a few steps, he turned to look at Xi Qing in the car: "Do you have anything else to say to me?"

"It might rain tomorrow, so be careful about your body when filming." Xi Qing opened the car door and leaned out half of her body, "The crew doesn't have to hurry up, your body is the most important thing."

Gong Xiqiao chuckled and looked at Xi After two seconds, Qing waved at him: "Okay, I will." As

usual, Xi Qing's car slowly left after Gong Xiqiao's bedroom light came on. Without Gong Xiqiao, the inside of the car became silent .

"Tomorrow let someone find a few recipes to send to my villa."

"Which recipe?" The bodyguard sitting in the co-pilot was stunned. It is a lot of cuisines. What kind of cuisine is it better for him to buy ?

Xi Qing carefully recalled Gong Xiqiao's taste and hobbies: "A complete collection of national recipes."

"Boss, what kind of dishes do you like, why don't you invite more chefs back," the bodyguard who had been by Xi Qing's side for several years insisted Considering the position of the boss, he honestly said, "I'm worried that the two chefs I'm inviting now may not be able to make the taste you like."

Unfortunately, Xi Qing obviously doesn't need

"I didn't plan to let them learn." "Oh." The bodyguard nod, then lowered his

head and sent a text message to the national author below, asking them to find an national cookbook.

But...the recipes that I bought are not for the chef to learn, so the boss can't learn it by himself, right?

The dignified head of the Xi family suddenly has a new hobby of cooking. Is there something wrong with this?

Xi Qing looked at the neon lights flashing outside the car window, feeling a little lost.

In fact, when Xiao Qiao asked him what he wanted to say just now, what he wanted to say was not those words.

But some words, once spoken, cannot be undone.

The next morning, Gong Xiqiao got up from the bed and swiped Weibo, and found that Xi Qing had suddenly circled himself, so he clicked the content of his Weibo circle with some curiosity.

Xi Qing V: Good morning, my fried poached egg, is it alright? [Pictures] @ Gongxiqiao V put down the phone, Gongxiqiao touched his chin and thought, this fried poached egg, should he say yes or no?