Chapter 49

"I don't know what masterpiece caused such a big sensation," Bai Zhongpi looked at Xi Qing who was standing outside the crowd with a smile, "Mr. Xi seems to be in a bad mood. Could it be that he is not interested in these works?"

This is also the flower country area. As one of the leading exhibition family owners of the flower country, if Xi Qing is indifferent to the things of his own country, it is not very pleasant to say it.

Xi Qing gave him a cold look, not even intending to speak.

Xue Chong next to him sneered when he heard the words: "Bai is always an elegant person, why don't you explain it to us. I just don't know what this painting means. With Mr. Bai here, it will definitely make things clear."

Bai Zhong recently had a relationship with an overseas company. The cooperation was very smooth, and it was touted several times by the media and the people who were attached to the Bai family. It was inevitable that he acted in a high-profile manner. After being ignored by Xi Qing, he was suddenly robbed by Xue Chong, and he felt a little unhappy. He tilted his head and looked in the direction of Xue Chong's station. There was a picture of a woman standing by the window, but he didn't know what dynasty it was, only that it was an ancient noble woman.

He has been studying economics all these years, and he has no time to understand art, and it is even more impossible to understand the meaning of this kind of painting, so he twitched his lips and ignored Xue Chong.

"This painting is very aura," Xue Chong didn't care when he saw Bai Zhong ignoring him. He was very interested in art. He turned around and looked at the painting closest to him. After a long while, there was a trace of sadness in his heart, as if he was infected with the melancholy of the woman in the painting, and he didn't come back to his senses until there was a sudden and constant clicking sound around him.

Looking back, I could only see a distance of more than ten meters. It seemed that some people were surrounded by reporters, and they were densely surrounded by a large circle, and even no one could be seen.

"The painter has appeared!"

"Go and take a close- up!"

"Hurry up, or you won't be able to find a bad shooting angle."

The media who were originally surrounded by the exhibition area ran over, and in front of the blocked works, half of the people suddenly disappeared, and it seemed that it was not so crowded.

Xue Chong is a little curious, what kind of painting has attracted so much attention?

After getting closer to see the painting, Xue Chong suddenly took a deep breath. This painting... is too evil!

" In my lifetime, I can finally see such a grand scene. I have no regrets in my life!" An old man who was in his sixtieth year beside him had red eyes. Facing the reporter who was interviewing him, he accepted the interview with Choked sobs. Words are not clear.

Xue Chong knew this old man. He was a well-known historian in China, but how could this painting make him lose his temper?

After watching it carefully, although Xue Chong was not as excited as the old man, he was still in a Because this painting is too vivid and too textual, it is almost as if the painter was there at the time.

So it is no wonder that it caused such a big stir. The Tianjin Dynasty a thousand years ago was the most economically and culturally developed country in the world. Not only the people of Huaguo were interested in the civilization of that time, but even many foreign historians often study the civilization of that period. history.

"It's a good painting," Xi Qing walked to the painting and stared at it for a while. He had always been reticent and couldn't help but praised, "This picture of the banquet in the Tianjin Palace is very in line with the culture and atmosphere at that time.

" I was interested in this painting, and Xue Chong suddenly became interested, and explained to him the amazing things about this painting, as well as some unofficial history in the early days of the founding of the Jin Dynasty .

"The person who paints not only has superb painting skills, but also has profound knowledge. Otherwise, he would not be able to paint such a work that shocked domestic and foreign." Xue Chong was very curious about the author of this painting, but Unfortunately the inscription on it reads "Gong "Bridge Guest" on behalf of the name, can not find the real name.

It seems that the "Lady Dressing Girl" that is touted by many people in China is also his painting?

Xi Qing didn't take it seriously, his attention was all on the empty space in this picture. With the author's rigor, it should not have been forgotten, but intentional.

He looked at the painting carefully again, and finally found a clue in the corner. Somewhere in the corner of the painting, two female officials with palace lanterns led a young man in Chinese clothes to the hall, but the man's figure was covered by the palace pillar, and only half of his figure was exposed, making it difficult to see his face.

It seems that this is the person who should be seated at the second table on the right.

"Gong Qiao Ke..." Xi Qing whispered the name, inexplicably thinking of Gong Xiqiao, and couldn't help laughing a little. He could even think of that person with such a name, but he just went crazy. .

At this time, on domestic Weibo, a netizen who was fortunate enough to participate in the exhibition posted a Weibo.

Jin Tianzhu: Our country is really in the limelight at this exchange meeting. The entire flower country exhibition area is crowded with visitors and media. Unfortunately , I entered the venue a little late and didn't squeeze in. I haven't had time to see what works are, but I posted it. The picture shows you what it means to be crowded.

This blogger posted three pictures, one of the media in a dense group, one of the audiences in the Huaguo exhibition area, and one of the works hanging in the Huaguo exhibition hall.

Netizens who saw this Weibo first envy the bloggers being able to go to such a high place, and then express their appreciation for their artists' actions to win glory for the country. Finally, they hope that the bloggers can work hard and take a picture that was photographed by everyone. Grabbing the works of onlookers.

Jin Tianzhu: I'm not sure if it can be photographed or not, but now the picture is surrounded by everyone and representatives of the aristocratic family, even Mr. Xi, who has a good relationship with Qiao Shao.It's a pity that Qiao Shao was not there, otherwise I would still be able to take pictures with idols.

The black fans suddenly jumped out: Qiao fans, don't be too big, your Qiao Shao is just a small artist who is not high-end. In this case, he can't even get in the door, so don't hype up with other people's thighs .

Although Qiao fans were angry when they saw these remarks, because the meaning of this exchange meeting was different, they didn't want to harass Gongxi Qiao, so they had to reason with each other a little, but did not dare to quarrel.

It is also because of these behaviors that passers-by have a very good sense of Qiao fans.

However, this blogger named Jin Tianzhu may have been busy watching the exhibition. After posting two Weibo posts, he disappeared.

Half an hour later, the blogger appeared again, but the Weibo he posted was incomprehensible.

Jin Tianzhu: Ah ah ah ah! ! dying! dying! I want to kneel to see the exhibition!

The five exclamation marks fully express the blogger's full and excited mood, leaving the onlookers at a loss. What happened? Could it be that Hua Guo has done something to disgrace other countries?

In the exhibition hall, Gong Xiqiao agreed to the invitation to paint on the spot under the warm invitation of the organizer and the careful consideration of Hua Fang.

In fact, Chinese painting has always paid attention to a spirit and rhythm. Under the onlookers of so many people, it is very easy to affect the mood of the painter. However, the host sent a warm invitation, and Hua Fang wanted to take this opportunity to vigorously promote his country's culture, so he had to let Gong Xiqiao, who was in the limelight this time, play under pressure.

Fortunately, Huafang has always been well-prepared in his work, so even if he painted on the spot , he used painting tools prepared in his own country. Chinese painting has extremely high requirements on tools, and even the paper can't be sloppy. The things provided by foreign countries have no specialties prepared by themselves.

On-site painting, in addition to testing the painter's painting skills and psychological quality, also pays attention to a style. You said that no matter how good you are at painting, the posture of standing there is very strange. How beautiful is the picture of the camera?

You must know that the scene is already crowded with reporters from all over the world. A good image will definitely bring better results.

After laying out the scroll, Gong Xiqiao smiled at the densely packed camera, without speaking, he picked up the pen and started to draw.

Although the reporters at the scene did not understand the traditional paintings of the Flower Country, they thought that the handsome young man's paintings were very beautiful, like... like a blooming magnolia, elegant and clean, which made people feel relaxed and happy.

In less than 20 minutes, Gong Xiqiao dropped the pen, then raised his head and smiled at everyone, "Everyone is optimistic."

After speaking, he dipped water in the fine porcelain bowl next to him with his jade-white hand, and stretched out his hand to draw on the paper. When I brushed it, I saw the peach blossoms that were budding on the original painting quickly bloomed on the paper, like a flower suddenly blooming on the paper, which was wonderful.

In fact, this trick was only learned from a colleague in his previous life, and it is not a very advanced skill. As long as when painting, pay attention to the weight of the brush and ink, and then coordinate with the angle of watering and the degree of infestation of the paper. Can cause this "miracle".

There are many conditions for painting on the spot. If you really want to paint a painting well, you don't know how much time it will take. It is better to use this almost lost craft, which may bring better results.

Hearing a burst of exclamation at the scene, he knew that this method was used correctly, and showed an extremely pure smile towards the camera, and then the shutter sounded constantly on the scene, if he hadn't been used to the spotlight, here In this state, you will definitely be blinded by the flash.

"This is..." Xia Lao and several other Huaguo painters looked at this scene in amazement, and Xia Lao was shocked for a long time, "Is this a beautiful hand made flower that has been lost for a long time?"

It is recorded in ancient books that Lu Heng, a famous politician, painter and thinker in the early days of the Tianjin Dynasty, had a thaumaturgy, which was to make flowers bloom on paper. It's just that this painting technique has almost been lost, and now it is suddenly used by a young man in his twenties. They are no less surprised than those foreigners.

"It's a pity, it's a pity!" An old painter lamented bitterly, how could such a genius be stained with fame and fortune , and he has to become an actor?

Hua Fang's officials were overjoyed at this time, looking at Gong Xiqiao's eyes, almost the same as "national treasure", this time it is really a country with a long face, a big long face.

He must be included in the list of the top ten young people who moved Huaguo this year!

Foreigners have long been stunned by Gong Xiqiao's hand. They haven't yet understood how the flowers and bones on the drawing paper can still bloom. This is too unscientific.

Oh, the mysterious Huaguo people, the magical Huaguo people, the culture of Huaguo is really interesting.

Xue Chong, who was huddled in the crowd to watch the excitement, was completely stunned. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief, and took a long time to turn to look at Xi Qing next to him, stammering: "I, I didn't watch it. Wrong?"

Can someone tell me why the painter who was so shocked that the foreigner's jaw dropped is Gong Xiqiao? !

No, isn't Gong Xiqiao a second-generation upstart actor? Why does he appear here so cool? It must be that he got off the plane in the wrong position today, otherwise how could such a fantastic thing happen?

Xi Qing stared blankly at the young man surrounded by domestic and foreign, watching him cope with the media interviews with ease, and looking at the painting on the table that surprised everyone, her heart was both numb and sour, with mixed flavors, said: Can't help feeling.

On the other side of the crowd, Gong Xixiong and Qiao Lanfen looked proudly at Gong Xiqiao, who was surrounded by the stars, and could not wait to yell at everyone, that is my son, my family !! The seeds of their Gongxi family and Qiao family!

At 19:00 in the capital of Huaguo, the "News Network" with the highest ratings in Huaguo was broadcast on time. Many people were doing other things while turning on the TV.

At 19:20, the female anchor reported the news of the International Art Exchange with a beautiful and standard voice.

"Gong Xiqiao, a young Chinese painter, painted on the spot, and his brilliant hand became a flower, which shocked the audience and was well received by foreign artists and the media..."

What? Young painter Gong Xiqiao?

Some young people looked at the TV suspiciously, just in time to see the picture of flower bones blooming on the drawing paper.

The audience in front of the TV was a little dumbfounded. This is a news broadcast, not a fantasy drama or a magic scene, right?

When the camera moved up and aimed at the face of the painter, many young people's minds suddenly went blank.

I'm shy, who was in the camera just now? ! Is there something wrong with their eyes?

On the Internet, a Qiao fan weakly posted a Weibo.

Slippery Sky: What, have you watched tonight's news broadcast?I think there is something wrong with the posture of turning on the TV today.

Giant Panda: Me too...

Ten Birds of the Green Family: Me too... It

's not that they are timid, but the news tonight is so amazing that they, as Qiao fans, can't believe it.

After 19:30, the homepage of Weibo fell into a magical and eerie atmosphere, and many people posted something like "Have you watched the news broadcast?"

At 20: 05 in the evening, the National Art Association officially posted a Weibo.

National Art Association V: Today, Chinese artist representatives participated in the international art exchange meeting, which was a great success. The three works of young painter Gong Xiqiao were well received, among which "Palace Banquet" was even more amazing. In addition, he painted on the spot with the long-lost technique of "Fantastic Hands and Flowers", which shocked the four and made a great contribution to the promotion of my country's traditional painting culture.

Soon after this Weibo was posted, some netizens responded below.

Netizen A: After a thousand degrees of "excellent hands make flowers", you will definitely come back and read this Weibo on your knees.

Netizen B: I have already knelt down.

Netizen C: I have kneeled together.

After a series of replies, finally a netizen asked a question that everyone cares about.

Netizen N: Is this Gong Xiqiao, the Gong Xiqiao we know?

The National Art Association replied to netizen N: Gong Xiqiao is a very talented calligrapher and painter, and his film and television works are also amazing.

After seeing this reply, the netizens immediately fell into a dream-like state.

Talented artists come to join the showbiz? Why is this style so peculiar?

Not only ordinary netizens are stunned, but Qiao fans are not much better. They have long known that male gods are perfect, but suddenly they learned that the original male gods can be even more male gods, and they can't turn around for a while.

People say that artists like to develop across borders, but is the crossover of male gods a little bigger?

When the people in the country reacted, the people and the media went crazy, it's good to win glory for the country! The foreigner dropped his chin in shock! Such great deeds must be praised and reported. Just when the country was busy, Jin Tianzhu posted on Weibo again.

What, the young people who paint can still act?

Ouch, what a capable young man, he not only draws well, looks good, but also has good acting skills. He acted in those plays, and everyone came to see him.

What, this kid is a top student at Imperial College, who has won a number of grand prix championships?

That's great, if your own children can like this kind of idol, they don't have to worry about their learning crooked!

Netizens were also mad with joy, and some even edited the video of Gong Xiqiao making flowers bloom on paper and uploaded it to the Internet. In just a few hours, it reached more than 100,000 retweets.

"If it wasn't for the content broadcast by the National Channel News, I would have thought that it was a post-production video."

"Don't be so ignorant upstairs, the flower of the hand has been around since ancient times . I heard that it was Lu Heng's special skill in the Tianjin Dynasty. One, this is all our traditional culture, but it's not a later period."

"I'm so worried that a few days later, the stick country will jump out and say that this painting technique is their traditional culture."

"They have the courage to say that they have the ability to make People draw a picture in public. Ah, ah, my male god is so handsome when he flicks his hand off the drawing paper, male god, I want to give birth to monkeys for you."

"I used to read novels, and the protagonists were often winners in life. Son of Heaven, I sneered at these plots, and after seeing Mr. Qiao, I realized that I wronged those authors."

And under Jin Tianzhu's Weibo, the person who used Xi Qing to ridicule Gong Xiqiao, his face has been swollen by netizens Now, I didn't even dare to say a word. It's not that their eloquence is bad, it's that Gong Xiqiao is too good.

No matter how big the brain hole is, it is impossible to think that Gong Xiqiao will appear at the exchange conference in that way, and also win glory for the country? The most bloody TV series, you dare not act like this, okay? !

Jin Tianzhu: Friends who like to collect paintings, do you still remember the "Lady's Dressing Picture" that was praised by many people? ! what! ! Qiao Shao, my marriage!

Netizens who don't know the collection industry know what's going on after other people's popular science.

"Lady's Dressing Picture" is worth seven figures and is respected by many collectors?

Although many people don't understand art, they understand money. A painting can be worth such a high price, it is definitely not an ordinary work!

After everyone was blinded by Gong Xiqiao's height, a Qiao fan sighed: I don't know why, as a fan of the male god, I feel that I have grown taller.

Not only this Qiao fan, but many Qiao fans feel honored. After all, such an excellent person on the fan also proves that they have a good vision.

The country is lively, and the exchanges that have not ended are equally lively. It's just that Gong Xiqiao, who has been concerned by many media, has no time to watch other works of art, because he has been dealing with media interviews from beginning to end. When the museum was closed, if it weren't for the strong security of Boots, he might not even be able to squeeze into the car.

After returning to the hotel and being interviewed by National Television, he breathed a sigh of relief.

After making a phone call with his parents to make sure that they had returned to the hotel to rest, Gong Xiqiao hung up the phone, and then saw an additional text message on the phone.

Opening it, he smiled silently.

Daxi: The painting is very beautiful, but there are too many people around you, so I can't squeeze in to say congratulations to you, it's a pity.

"Ding Dong"

Standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, Xi Qing turned on her mobile phone and looked at the replies on her phone. Her restless heart gradually calmed down.

Joe: Do you like it? Send you a few for free.If you want to congratulate me, please invite me to dinner after returning to China. Xi Qing's palm is a little hot as he holds the phone. He is so good that one can't take his eyes off him.

But there are some thoughts , if you don't work hard, you can only become regrets. He didn't ask for much love in his life, only this one, and he was reluctant to let it go with the flow.