Chapter 41

When Gong Xiqiao finished his role in "The Great Hero", it was already summer. However, he just came out of the crew and before he had time to rest, he received an invitation letter for the premiere of the "National Industry" crew .

The film "National Industry" is of great significance, so not only the crew members, but also many invited guests will be present at this meeting. In addition to artists and media, these guests also include representatives of certain departments, representatives of great families.

As Gong Xiqiao, who has signed a general endorsement contract with Yade, Yade's costume designer tailor-made a suit for him as early as half a month ago.

Men's dresses are not as changeable as women's dresses, so in many cases, in addition to requiring the dresses to fit well and the fabrics to be of high grade, it is their own conditions. Wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs have always been the best figure to wear a suit. When Gong Xiqiao put on the ironed suit, the effect was unexpectedly good, especially the long legs, which were enough to make countless female fans scream.

With a haute couture brooch and a low-key and luxurious limited-edition watch, Gong Xiqiao raised his hand and buttoned the lined cufflinks. He smiled at the designer standing behind him: "This suit fits very well, you have worked hard.

"As long as Qiao Shao likes it," designers rarely see anyone who wears an indigo suit to look sexy and elegant. Many male artists choose black and gray, two colors that are not easy to make mistakes, in order to be photographed. Even if they are not too outstanding, they will not show their timidity.

But some people are born to hangers, like Gong Xiqiao, the designer believes that he can look handsome even in rainbow-colored clothes.

Gong Xiqiao now has a dedicated image design team , so after he changed his dress, he was surrounded by a few people. After two hours of smearing, Chen Ke, who was observing, bowed with satisfaction. I believe that Gong Xiqiao will never be easily robbed of the limelight today.

Now is the era of male sex consumption, handsome and good-looking male artists are destined to be the darling of the camera.

"Xiao Qiao, the car is already waiting outside," Chen Ke saw that Gong Xiqiao had everything ready, so he walked to Gong Xiqiao and rescued him from everyone's clutches by the way, "Teachers have worked hard, but Xiao Qiao will go to the premiere later, if you want to take a photo, wait for the next time." The

hair stylist looked at his mobile phone with some regret, but Chen Ke spoke. As an employee of Gongxiqiao's image design team, he also Can't be ignorant, so he had to say: "Come on, Joe! Fight for the murder of all the films. "

Thank you." Gongxiqiao thanked him.

"Don't laugh!" The hairstylist covered his eyes and looked at Gong Xiqiao through his fingers, "I really love my girlfriend, and I don't want to bend."

"Cut." Yard's costume designer snorted inexplicably With a sigh , he put the phone away with satisfaction. Anyway, he had taken several photos just now, and he was satisfied.

Gong Xiqiao smiled helplessly, followed Chen Ke out the door helplessly, and after seeing the long black Bentley parked outside, he smiled and raised his chin towards Chen Ke: "Brother Chen, this car is not bad. Chen Ke opened the car door for him: "There are a lot of big people coming this time, we can't show our timidity in the hardware facilities." After that, he glanced at Gong Xiqiao's brooch and watch, but the total value of these two luxury goods The price is enough to buy a brand-name car. Sen He took advantage of his opportunity to participate in the filming of "National Industry", signed several potential newcomers, and his status in the industry has improved a lot . The public opinion crisis caused by Cao Zheng's job-hopping was also because of his smooth sailing. Broken, so Gong Xiqiao also understands why Senhe is so generous to him. Sitting in the spacious car, Gong Xiqiao and the others turned to pick up Miyue.Miyue's contract with the last brokerage company expired a few weeks ago, and then she saw Gong Xiqiao and Xu Chao were happy in Senhe, and the company was reliable, so she also signed in Senhe, and now she is one of Senhe's strong supporters. sister.

Although "Guoye" does not have her role, but as Gong Xiqiao's female companion on the red carpet this time, she also received an invitation letter.

Miyue knew in her heart that this time it was Gong Xiqiao who wanted to help her, so she had the chance to get the invitation letter. Otherwise, on the red carpet this time, he could have joined a more famous female artist without looking for her.

In order to participate in this premiere, I don't know how many artists have sharpened their heads to seek an invitation letter.

Before choosing a dress, she deliberately asked what Gong Xiqiao was going to wear, so she deliberately chose a light-colored off-shoulder corset evening dress with indigo flowers embroidered on the skirt, just to match Gong Xiqiao.

Gong Xiqiao got out of the car, and when she saw Mi Yue, she showed a surprised expression, then put one hand behind her back, stretched out a hand towards her, bowed slightly, and said, "Beautiful Princess, please get in the car."

Mi Yue With a smile on his face, he pulled his skirt and bowed his head, "Thank you, Your Royal Highness."

Chen Ke, who opened the door for the two of them, was a little speechless. They were both in their twenties, and they were playing games of princes and princesses. Is it childish?

"I'm so nervous." When she was about to approach the premiere scene, Miyue listened to the screams coming from inside, and tightly held the pearl handbag in her hand: "I heard that many big people are coming today, in case I have anything What should I do if the place is not well done?"

"Don't worry, the big guys don't know us anyway," Gong Xiqiao smiled comfortingly, "I'll wait for you to amaze the audience. "

Mi Yue raised her eyebrows and said: " Walking with you, who amazed the audience?" She would never say that when Gong Xiqiao stretched out her hand to her just now, she almost thought he was a prince, and she was the Cinderella waiting for redemption.

There were a lot of security guards at the premiere, and the order in which the artists came in was also arranged. The most famous artists came first, followed by the current best actors and actresses.

The front and the finale are famous and well-known in the circle, and most of those who rubbed the red carpet are arranged in the middle and backcourts. Although Gong Xiqiao played the role in "National Industry" and is a popular artist, he can't hide his embarrassing identity that he has not yet won an award, so his order of entry should be arranged in the middle section. At this time, the audience was a little tired. , Driven by his popularity, it should not make the atmosphere too embarrassing.

But to Chen Ke's surprise, Gong Xiqiao's order of entry was actually in the middle and early stages. In front of Gong Xiqiao was a famous martial arts actor, and behind him was a first-line talented actor.

"It seems that the organizer takes good care of you, and neither of the two artists before and after will steal your limelight." In the entertainment industry, the arrangement of personnel entering the venue is also tricky. If there are popular artists before and after, the one who walks in the middle will It's embarrassing. "Your demeanor is very good. Although you haven't walked the red carpet before, you don't need to be nervous. Just walk forward generously and occasionally stop to take pictures with the media."

"I know, Brother Chen, don't worry, Seeing that Chen Ke was even more nervous than himself, Gong Xiqiao smiled, "What's more, there is Yueyue who walked the red carpet."

Miyue, who debuted a few years earlier than Gong Xiqiao: ...

clearly at the beginning She is the most nervous, why has she become a role model now?

One after another luxury cars entered the scene in order, screaming one after another, this lively atmosphere is not like a movie premiere, but like an awards scene at a certain film festival.

When Gong Xiqiao's car was parked at the corner, he heard a sudden scream from the scene. Although the sound insulation of the car was very good, it could not resist these screams.

Looks like some superstar is walking the red carpet.

After about ten minutes, it was finally Gong Xiqiao's turn to enter. He smiled at the waiter who opened the door for him, and he lifted one foot out of the car door.

"what!"

"Master Qiao, I love you!"

"Master Qiao! Master Qiao!"

Why is there such a handsome man in the world, why? !

Fans watched the man in the indigo suit get out of the car, and they all shouted silently in their hearts, it's a crime to be so handsome!

After Gong Xiqiao got out of the car, he didn't leave immediately, but helped Mi Yue get out of the car with one hand, and even bent down very carefully to straighten Mi Yue's skirt.

Handsome men and beautiful women have always been a weapon for murdering film, and before the two walked a few steps, the sound of "clicking" continued to sound at the scene, and the media greeted them from time to time.

"Young Master Qiao, Yueyue, look this way."

"Young Master Qiao, look this way." When the

two of them walked into the arena, because Miyue's evening dress was too long, her high heels accidentally stepped on the corner of the skirt. Just hit the ground. Fortunately, Gong Xiqiao quickly supported her waist. After Miyue stood firm, he politely retracted his hand, bent his arm and waited for her to pull it up before smiling to the media who took the photo: "Everyone's enthusiasm is gone! Yueyue has fallen."

At the moment when Gong Xiqiao wrapped her arms around Mi Yue's waist, the audience's screams almost pierced their eardrums, and the flashing lights kept flashing. Gong Xiqiao moved towards the place where the screams were loudest. She waved her hand and whispered to Mi Yue who was smiling a little embarrassedly, "It's okay, let's go."

Mi Yue smiled gratefully at Gong Xi Qiao, but fortunately Xiao Qiao held her up just now, otherwise she would be embarrassed today.

After the host waited for the two to sign , he stepped forward and said, "Qiao Shao's actions just now were so gentle, and the audience at the scene was so enthusiastic, do you have anything to say to everyone?"

Gong Xiqiao put his hands together and bowed, "Thank you. Everyone's support, there are many people at the scene today, please pay attention to safety, do not fall and get injured."

The host smiled and said: "Okay, I believe the audience has heard it."

Another scream sounded.

Gong Xiqiao bowed again and entered the infield with Mi Yue.

Gu Nan listened to the sky-shattering screams outside, the smile on his face did not diminish at all, but he was a little puzzled, which artist entered the stage, and the audience's reaction was actually comparable to when he entered the stage just now.

Entering with him was the actress Dani. She also heard the screams from the outside, and couldn't help but look back at the entrance. After she recognized the person, the smile on her face became more real.Originally, when she was on the crew of "Guoye", Gong Xiqiao gave her a good impression. Later, because of his remarks about "sister and brother love" in an exclusive interview with "He Rui" magazine, she made her even more interested in Gong Xi. Joe's favor grows. Although she is a few years older than Chen Yi, the relationship between the two is very good, but there are various discussions in the media. Not only is she laughed at as an old cow eating tender grass, but even Chen Yi is said to be with her because she wants to get close to her thigh. Together, it made them both a little unhappy. Later, after accidentally seeing the content of an exclusive interview with Gong Xiqiao in He Rui magazine , her affection for Gong Xiqiao reached a new height.No one likes others to point fingers at their romance, although she is used to exposing all kinds of privacy under the camera. Sometimes she also feels a little unwilling, why the media and the audience are always extremely harsh on female artists, the films she acts in have good reputation and box office, but they are not as popular as finding a boyfriend who is a few years younger than her. When a male artist finds a girlfriend who is more than ten years younger than him, no one will come out and say it is inappropriate. Why should she find a man a few years younger than her and make a bunch of bad comments? To put it a bit harsher, even if Chen Yi really wanted her status to be with her, what does it have to do with others?She also doesn't need these people to pretend to be caring, but they are actually doing things of ridicule.

Noticing Dai Ni's expression, Gu Nan whispered, "Sister Dai has a good relationship with this newcomer?"

"I have been in contact with the crew, and she is a very good young man." Dai Ni and Gu Nan are entertainers from the same family. Ci Gunan is coming back strongly, the company is going to make a big fuss, all she needs to do is to set off the green leaves of the flowers.

"It looks really good," Gu Nan looked at the young man sitting in the middle of the second row with a half-smile, "He seems to be called Gong Xiqiao?"

Although Dai Ni and Gu Nan are a brokerage company, because The two usually don't have many opportunities to cooperate, and all relationships are not close.Seeing that Gu Nan seemed to pay special attention to Gong Xiqiao, she kept an eye on her heart: "Yes."

"No wonder I think this name sounds familiar. I heard from the agent that he is very popular on Weibo," Gu Nan laughed. He smiled, seemingly complimenting, but implied this irony.

Weibo is on fire?

Dai Ni was a little offended when she heard this. Saying that an artist got angry on Weibo was not a compliment. Gong Xiqiao was an actor, not an internet celebrity.

"His popularity is quite high," Dai Ni said, and then smiled apologetically at Gu Nan, "The premiere is about to begin, I'm going to the backstage to prepare, sorry."

Gentleman Gu Nan got up and helped her out .The seating area only released her hand, "Be careful."

"Thank you." Dani gracefully, and then walked towards the backstage without looking back.

As the actor of "National Industry", Gong Xiqiao had to go to the backstage in advance to prepare for the premiere promotion, so he accompanied Miyue to find a seat. After sitting for two minutes, he left his seat and went to the backstage. The blind spot in the seating area was not very bright. Well, when he saw someone stepped accidentally on something, he politely stretched out a hand to help him.

"Thank you." The

other party's voice was very magnetic and very sexy.

Although the other party might not be able to see it, Gong Xiqiao still smiled politely: "You're welcome."

Soon after Gong Xiqiao walked into the backstage, a staff member found that the lights in the blind spot were not turned on, and hurried to the operating room to turn on the lights. I was relieved later, fortunately no one fell, otherwise the trouble caused by this work error would have been bigger.

Looking up at the bright light above his head, Gu Nan hooked the corner of his mouth, patted the place where Gong Xiqiao had helped him just now, and walked gracefully towards his seat.

"Little Qiao, come here quickly," Director Li saw Gong Xiqiao coming in, beckoned him to his side, and handed him an A4 piece of paper, "This is the order of appearances later, take a good look , don't be too nervous."

"Thank you, Director Li." Gong Xiqiao took the paper, glanced around, and finally sat down next to the old artist Mr. Nie Qicheng. After greeting him, he carefully read the content on the paper. .

Before Director Li gave him the order of appearances, there was not much difference in the content of the emails sent to him by the crew, except that the length of the interviews with a few people was slightly changed.

The total duration of the interview with Liang Yumeng was less than two minutes, Gong Xiqiao had a faint guess in his heart, I was afraid that someone in the circle had already started to step on Liang Yumeng, the actor.

Thinking of this, his brows moved slightly, his eyes met Liang Yumeng's sight in the corner, and then a gentle smile appeared in Liang Yumeng's complicated eyes.

This smile falls in the eyes of others, that is, the respect and closeness of the juniors to the seniors. A few people who knew that Liang Yumeng had passed Gongxiqiao saw this, and they all sighed in their hearts. The young man is still too simple.

Liang Yumeng was stunned for a moment, then returned an equally friendly smile, but he squeezed the A4 paper with a little force.