Chapter 37

"Young Master Qiao, where are you going?" The bodyguard driving in front politely asked Gong Xiqiao's opinion.

Gong Xiqiao looked at Xi Qing with a tired face, and asked in a low voice, "Have you eaten dinner?"

The corner of the bodyguard' unnatural mouth moved, seeing the boss the nod, and what he swallowed back what he didn't say.

"Go to Baiweixuan." Noticing bodyguard's natural look, Gong Xiqiao smiled and said to Xi Qing, "The soup you brought me last time was delicious." Hearing that, the

corner of Xi Qing's mouth curved slightly. "As long as you like it."

After ten o'clock in the evening, there were not many guests in Baiwei Xuan. The manager knew Xi Qing and immediately led the two to a private room.

"Mr. Xi, this gentleman, please take a seat." The manager glanced at the young man who was following behind Xi Qing, wearing a peaked cap and couldn't see his face clearly. He put the menu in front of the two of them, guessing their relationship in his heart. relationship, no longer focus on young people.

"Is this soup with yam?" Gong Xiqiao pointed to one of the pages and asked the manager in a low voice.

"Yes, sir." The manager stepped forward and replied after reading, "This is a soup that nourishes the stomach."

"Then add another of this soup," Gongxi Qiao neatly ordered the dishes and turned to face the table. Qing said, "You don't pay attention to your stomach when you are young. When you have a stomach problem, you will have a good time."

In his previous life, because he was often hungry and cold when he was young, he suffered from old cold legs and stomach problems when he was only 30 years old. Even after the lord invited the palace The Chinese Imperial Physician gave him treatment, but he did not get better. He knew how hard it was every time the pain hit.

Xi Qing was silent for a moment, then softly said "um".

The dishes were served quickly, because the soup was pre-cooked, so they didn't 't wait long. Gong Xiqiao scooped a bowl and put it in front of Xi Qing: "Drink some soup before you eat anything else."

Xi Qing looked at the bowl of soup with a faint medicinal smell in front of her, thanked Gong Xiqiao, picked it up and drank it slowly, then she really picked up the chopsticks to pick up the dishes.

Gong Xiqiao was very satisfied with his obedient behavior.

"Has the cast of "Cultivation" started auditioning recently?" Seeing Gong Xiqiao's relish, Xi Qing also had an inexplicable appetite, and couldn't help but eat a bowl of rice more than usual.

"Yeah," Gong Xiqiao While wiping the corners of his mouth, took out a card from his wallet and handed it to the manager, "Checkout, thank you." The

manager was secretly surprised in his heart, this person always had something to do with Xi. Nothing to worry about, just like a good buddy. When picking up the card, he accidentally glanced at the wallet in the other party's hand, ho, it was full of platinum and diamond cards, and he seemed to be a rich man.

After signing the bill brought by the manager, Gong Xiqiao glanced at the time: "Let's go, but please send me back first."

Xi Qing stood up, picked up the jacket on the side, and walked to Gong Xiqiao's side. Said , "Is the crew still busy?"

"If you are busy, you have to say that you are not busy, or can I invite you out to dinner? " Gong Xiqiao said confidently, "Young man, don' t be so serious."

Xi Qing laughed and had to accompany Gong Xi . Joe first went back to the hotel where the crew lived together.

"Boss?" The bodyguard looked at the door of the hotel. Qiao Shao has been in for a long time. What does the boss mean by staring at the door?

Xi Qing retracted his gaze, closed the car window, and said lightly, "Go back."

When he got home, when he was about to get out of the car, he accidentally pressed his hand on a hard object. He picked it up and saw that it was a pair of Black-rimmed glasses.

Thinking of Gong Xiqiao's outfit today, he smiled and put the glasses into his pocket.

Everything was quiet, and the lights in Xi Qing's room also dimmed. The bodyguard standing in the dark corner whispered to his companion, "The boss laughed just now, did you see it?" A few months ago, when the boss sent his second uncle to prison, the boss showed a smile when it was reported that he died of a serious illness not long after.

It's just that today's smile seems to be a little different from last time.

His companion watched the surroundings vigilantly, and after confirming that there was nothing wrong, he said blankly, "When the boss laughs, only good or terrible things will happen, and all you need to do is keep your mouth shut.

" After Xi Qiao got up and came to the set, he noticed that something was wrong with the atmosphere at the scene. Even Mi Yue, who usually had a good relationship with him, showed sympathy to him.

"Junior brother," Xu Chao , who had already put on makeup, saw Gong Xiqiao, and ran over in three and two steps, with a worried look, "Did you meet Zheng Lei yesterday?" The

rest of the crew heard After Xu Chao said something, he raised his ears and waited for Gong Xiqiao's answer.

"Yeah, he told me yesterday that his parents were seriously ill or something. I said to lend him money first, but he didn't want it. He knelt down for no reason and left. I haven't figured out what's going on yet," Gongxi said. After Qiao finished speaking, he raised his voice curiously, "How did you know about this, he borrowed money from you?"

After speaking, he shook his head in confusion: "No, he doesn't have much friendship with you. , how could I tell you about this?"

"Damn, that grandson was plotting against you yesterday!" Xu Chao saw Gong Xiqiao's unexplained appearance, and knew that he had been plotted by Zheng Lei, and immediately cursed angrily . , "I really don't want any face in order to stand out, this kind of method can be used!"

"What's wrong with him?" Before he could speak, Chen Ke spoke.

"Xiao Qiao, I called you in the morning, why didn't you answer?"

"Maybe the phone is out of power," Gong Xiqiao looked at the people around him with different expressions, "what happened, you guys? Why is it so weird?"

This time, everyone looked at Gong Xiqiao's ignorant face, and they all sympathized with him, and they even thought of lending money to others after being plotted against him. Who knows what people want is not money, but want to step on him to fight out. "Someone posted a video on the Internet half an hour ago, saying that you were bullying others, forcing Zheng Lei to kneel, and making him unable to get along in the entertainment industry," Xu Chao carefully stuffed the phone into Gong Xiqiao's hand. "It's spread all over the Internet now." Gong Xiqiao took the phone and clicked on the video. The video shooting angle is behind him, and there is a distance from him and Zheng Lei, so only Zheng Lei's movements can be seen on the video, and only vague voices can be heard. After the whole video is played, the only words that can be heard clearly are "I was wrong", "medical expenses", "ban", "please", etc., but these are just a few words, plus Zheng Lei's kneeling , is enough to outline the pitiful appearance of a poor artist who was suppressed by the rich second generation. Everyone saw that Gong Xiqiao was almost stunned after watching the video, and they were a little helpless, because this video was really "coincidental" . Clear these words, and it happens that only Zheng Lei's movements can be seen, but Gong Xiqiao's movements cannot be seen. People in the entertainment industry have nothing new to do in order to gain the upper hand. It is not uncommon for people like Zheng Lei to pretend to be pitiful. Therefore, Gong Xiqiao was trapped this time. If there is no evidence to clarify the whole thing, he can only admit that he is unlucky.