Chapter 8

The second time Gong Xiqiao appeared on Red Light TV was the difference between ordinary customers and VIP customers, the dressing room for one person, the best makeup team, if it wasn't for Gong Xiqiao, the dress was very suitable , they even got his clothes ready together.

The cold reception suffered a few days ago was so different from the current enthusiasm that He Peng, who was an assistant, felt a little uncomfortable.

Gong Xiqiao thinks that this is human nature. When he came to the TV station last time, the staff here were not enthusiastic, but they were polite enough to do this. Compared to what he had seen in his previous life, it was not bad. Those snobbish people, the staff of Red Light TV station, do this, it's not a big deal at all.

People like to respect the strong, it is human nature. Therefore, only by correcting your own position can you view the problem more objectively.

Liu Xue was originally a little worried that Gong Xiqiao would have a negative impression on the TV station because he didn't 't receive a warm reception last time, so he wouldn't cooperate too much during the exclusive interview. Who knows that the other party doesn't seem to take the previous things to heart. There is no opinion on the content.

Seeing his normal expression, Liu Xue couldn't help but ask again: "What do you think about the content of the script?"

"It's good." There were no excessive questions in the script, so Gong Xiqiao smiled and closed the script. Gently put it aside, "It's just that the answers to these questions are all my free play?"

Liu Xue nodded, the smile on her face turned into a real two points, she stood up and said: "Then let's go to the show now. Hall?" She saw a young man who was proud of his fame after seeing him, and he was already used to the various situations that might arise. Now that such a person who has no situation and is still very good, she felt a little unaccustomed.

"Daily Face-to-face" is a talk show of Red Light TV. The guests of this show include entertainers, experts from all walks of life, and some people involved in major events at the moment. Although the ratings are not among the top three, they are still well-known. relatively stable audience.

The show was originally hosted by another female host, but in the first two weeks, because this female host was about to give birth, Liu Xue hosted it on her behalf. After these few episodes, it is a pity that the audience's acceptance of her was not as Liu Xue imagined. so high.

She knows the comments behind the audience, but she can't show it on the face, so that the leaders in the stage know that even her status in the variety show industry will be affected.

At the beginning of the recording of the program, she introduced the identities of the guests as usual, and then gradually brought the topic to the places of interest to the audience.

"Some netizens commented that you are a handsome guy with no dead ends in 360 degrees. What do you think of this?

" , facing the camera, there are many unaccustomed, "I think the only thing that can do this is Huaguobi, such as the charm of Huaguobi, I'm still too far.

" I thought you would say thank you to everyone, but I'm actually not that handsome."

"There are a thousand Hamlets in the eyes of a thousand people. If you say I am handsome, I will thank you. If you say I am not handsome, there is nothing I can do. The appearance is given by my parents, and I can't change it." Gong Xiqiao touched her nose in embarrassment, "But in contrast, I still like people to praise me as a handsome guy." After speaking, he folded his hands in front of the camera.

"It seems that Xiao Qiao prefers pure natural looks?" Liu Xue brought up a sensitive topic in the entertainment industry, "Then if your girlfriend has plastic surgery in the future, can you accept it?"

"It's not that I admire pure nature, I just feel that plastic surgery is very painful, and it's amazing to have the courage to have plastic surgery," Gong Xiqiao reached out and touched his face, "When you meet the right person, it doesn't matter whether you have a face or not, then whether you have plastic surgery or not. , is equally unimportant."

"It seems that Xiao Qiao is an open-minded boy, and there must have been many girls who liked you in school before," Liu Xue said, "I heard that you came to participate in the filming of "Princess of the Moon" just after graduation. , What is the reason for you to engage in an acting career that is completely different from your major?"

"If you like it, try it out," Gong Xiqiao said with a smile, "My dad told me that young people should try what they like. , don't wait until you get old to regret it, as long as I don 't do things that endanger the society, he and my mother are willing to support."

"It seems that you are very happy, you have such open-minded and distressed parents," Liu Xue's eyes were a little bit. Wen Se, I don't know if this emotion is for Gong Xiqiao or his parents. "For me, they are the best parents in the world, "

Gong Xiqiao's smile became much more sincere, "I am very happy to have them in my life."

During the recording, Zhou Huaisheng shared the photos from his mobile phone.

"When will it be released?" He thought about it, and said to the person on the other end of the phone, "Around eight o'clock tonight, there are a lot of netizens online at that time. The more people there are, the more lively they are."

After hanging up the phone, he sneered, Chen Wen wants to pull a newcomer to sing opposite stage with him. It's not that easy. A little backstage is nothing. In this circle, who doesn't have a little backstage?

For a newcomer who has not yet emerged, stepping on him is simply a simple matter, so let him learn the truth of being a human being.

"Huaisheng, do you really want to send that photo?" Zhou Huaisheng's manager glanced at the photo on his phone. Because of the distance, the photo was a little blurry, but it was enough to identify the person who was about to get into the car as Gong Xiqiao, who was sitting in the car. The middle-aged man in the room showed half of his face, and even if it burst out, no one would recognize who he was, and he would not offend the big man.

"Send! Why don't you send it?" Zhou Huaisheng lit a cigarette and put it in his mouth, took a sip with an intoxicated expression, "Let me, my senior, teach him what it means to be humble." The

agent saw his persistent attitude, and the corners of his mouth moved. He moved, but thought that Gong Xiqiao was just an inconspicuous newcomer, so he swallowed the words that came to his mouth.

At the end of the recording of "Daily Face- to-face", Chen Wen said, "I heard Director Zhang say that you play the guqin very well, and you don't need a stand-in when you are filming. If you don't mind, can you give us a performance?"

"Actually, I'm not good at it, I'm just trying to compose a song, it's Director Zhang who has lifted me up," Gong Xiqiao turned around and saw that the staff had already set up the piano frame and even the guqin, so he stood up with a smile and said, "Then I will It's ugly."

Gong Xiqiao only needs to take a look at the arrangement of the piano frame to know that the program team is very careful when preparing the props. This guqin is much better than the quality of the "Princess of the Moon" crew.

Playing the guqin is not only about the technique, but also about the artistic conception. Gong Xiqiao knew very well in his heart that his little level was only considered to be entertaining himself. Compared with a colleague who was good at piano skills in his previous life, there was a difference of 108,000 miles.

Liu Xue didn't know the guqin, let alone play it. She didn't know what the song Gong Xiqiao played was called, and she didn't know if the difficulty was high, but she knew that the song was very nice, like someone was fishing by the river. And she is the one who sits by the river and enjoys the view.

Leisurely and at ease.

At the end of the song, Liu Xue stood up and applauded with the audience, she said with emotion: "I believe what the fans said now, Xiao Qiao, you are indeed a handsome guy with no dead ends. I won't be surprised if you tell me that you are proficient in qin, chess, calligraphy and painting."

Gong Xiqiao lightly touched the strings with his index finger, smiled lightly and did not speak.

After the recording of the show, Gong Xiqiao took a group photo with several TV station staff before saying goodbye. When he went downstairs, he saw his father waiting outside the TV station again.

"Dad," Gong Xiqiao quickly stepped forward, opened the car door and sat in, "Didn't you say you 're going to talk about a business today, why do you have time to come here?

" ," Gong Xixiong asked the driver to start the car, and then said, "Just now your mother called to ask when the program you recorded today will be broadcast, so she will watch the TV."

"Before I leave, I will listen to the director of the program team. I can catch up with the later stage, and it will be broadcast at 8:30 tonight," Gong Xiqiao said with a smile, "I also chatted with the host today about you and my mother ."

Gong Xixiong tried his best to be nonchalant. He said, "I have something to talk about with your mother." It was just those swish glowing eyes and reddish ears that betrayed him.

"Why didn't we talk, you and my mother are the most important people to me, don't talk about who you talk to," Gong Xiqiao said with a smile, "If those people knew that my father is so rich and capable, they will definitely be envious and jealous. Yes ."

"Cough, what nonsense," Gong Xixiong coughed dryly and turned his head to the side unnaturally, "Go home and have a good rest, let's watch TV together at night." The

driver glanced at the rearview mirror, thinking in his heart Wipe your sweat silently, boss, if your face is not so red and your eyes are not so expectant, it may be more convincing.