Chapter 23

After Chen Ke and Gong Xiqiao's parents confirmed by phone call that Gong Xiqiao had returned home, he turned to look at He Peng, who looked annoyed: "Mr. He, I called you in advance at noon, and you also said that you would pick up at the hotel on time. Xiao Qiao, but why didn't you start until I called you after 9 o'clock?"

He Peng looked a little embarrassed. He went to the hotel after going to the hotel with his friends in the afternoon. Someone wiped his car, and he didn't know where the phone was thrown, so after Gong Xiqiao was drunk, there was no one to connect with him.

"Xiao Qiao is now in the rising stage of his career. The Weibo scolding battle some time ago has just passed, and the media is trying to find some scandalous topics on him. If no one went to the hotel to pick him up at that time, he happened to be photographed by the media. He was drunk. , I am afraid that tomorrow will spread the negative news that Xiao Qiao is complacent and complacent when he is a little famous, and the negative news of drinking in the hotel, then the image of the second generation of elegant, motivated and rich that the company has created for him during this period will be completely destroyed."

"As an excellent star Assistant, don't show up in front of the artist, but take the artist's affairs to heart and prepare everything in advance, if you don't have such mental preparation, I don't think you are suitable for this job," Chen Ke didn't want to be so strict Speaking, after all, He Peng is not an assistant arranged by the company. But if you don't make it clear to He Peng now, his work attitude may bring more trouble in the future, "You can do this before "Uncle Brother" is released, because there was not much media attention at that time. He was with him, but today is different from the past. Even if Xiao Qiao casually said a few words to a female artist, she could become suspicious of falling in love with a certain actress the next day, not to mention appearing at the door of the hotel drunk. "

And your cell phone, which I found under the back seat of your car just now," Chen Ke returned the cell phone to He Peng, "It's not a big deal to lose your cell phone, but if you accidentally put Xiao Qiao's Lost your phone, what kind of trouble will it cause, have you ever thought about it? And even if no one wipes your car today, you will not be too early to rush to the hotel. Such behavior is not considered a qualified artist assistant. I hope you will do well in the future."

"Brother Chen, I understand," He Peng said with a shy look on his face, "Recently, a buddy of mine broke up in love, and my brothers sat with him for a while. I will arrange the time reasonably next time."

Seeing He Peng's attitude is very good , Chen Ke's expression softened: "Sorry, I don't want to say it so harshly, but artists have no secrets in the entertainment industry, so we, as artists' agents and assistants, must pay more attention to these small details, so as not to let The entertainment reporters took advantage."

"I understand Brother Chen, you are also doing good for Qiao Shaohao," He Peng scratched his head, "It's just that the company's car has been scratched, and now I need to get some touch-up paint. Tomorrow Xiao Qiao will participate in "" The promotion of "Xianshanyuan", what if I don't have a car?"

"It's okay, I'll let the company arrange a car again," Chen Ke raised his wrist and glanced at his watch, "It's late, you can go back and rest, I'll go tomorrow. Pick up Xiao Qiao."

After He Peng left, Chen Ke sighed, the hotel where the "Guoye" crew had dinner today is under the name of the Xi family, and Xiao Qiao met Xi Qing when he was drunk, which was too coincidental a little.

What worries him even more is that men and women in the rich and powerful circle have always been strict about meat and vegetarian food. Although the head of the Xi family has not spread any lace news, but...

Thinking of Gong Xiqiao's outstanding face, Chen Ke wiped a hand. Face, I hope it's just that he's nothing to worry about and think too much.

When Gong Xiqiao woke up from the bed the next day, he found that he was still wearing yesterday's clothes with a faint smell of alcohol.

"Qiao Shao, Mr. Chen is here." Aunt Luo's voice sounded outside the door.

"Thank you Aunt Luo, I'll come out right away." She brushed her wet hair with her hand, Gongxiqiao opened the door, smiled at Aunt Luo who was standing at the door, and walked downstairs with slender legs.

"Xiao Qiao, I heard that you were drunk last night, how do you feel now?" Chen Ke, who was drinking soy milk, put down his cup and greeted Gong Xiqiao, "I'll send you directly to Capital TV to record the show, Xiaoyao. Come with He Peng later."

Gong Xiqiao nodded, sat down beside Chen Ke, glanced at the half eaten fried eggs and steamed buns in Chen Ke's bowl, and said to Qiao's mother jokingly, "Mom , Brother Chen often comes to our house for breakfast, should we charge Brother Chen for breakfast?"

"Stinky boy, what nonsense are you talking about." Qiao's mother slapped him on the back, making a loud noise. But the pain is not high, "Xiao Chen don't have the same knowledge as him."

"Even if I give money, I will eat it. The vegetarian buns made by my aunt are delicious, much more delicious than the ones bought and sold in the breakfast restaurant outside," Chen Keji said. Going down the mouth, a bun entered the stomach, this look of gobbling up, made Qiao's mother smile.

Gong Xixiong, who was sitting in the corner of the sofa, shook the newspaper in his hand and snorted inwardly. The young man really has no eyesight. It was obviously done by him. The steps his wife did was to put the prepared buns in Just in the steamer.

Gong Xiqiao turned his head to look at his father, who was shaking the newspaper, and lowered his head and laughed.

After the two had finished breakfast and left the house and got into the car, Chen Ke said, "I called you last night, and I was almost shocked when I found out that it was Patriarch Xi who answered the phone.

" He took me home," Gong Xiqiao still had a general impression of what happened last night, remembering what happened last night when the private room at nine o'clock, he frowned, "Liang Yumeng..."

"Liang Yumeng, I suggest you Don't get too close to him," Chen Ke turned the car around and said in a heavy tone, "Back then, there was a female artist in Huanxing Entertainment who had an affair with him, and the artist was banned not long after that; A male artist wanted to step on him to hype, but he was also ruined in the end. I don't know who the person behind him is, but the identity of that person is definitely not simple. "

"Then I'm probably in some trouble." Gong Xiqiao raised his eyebrows and shook the phone in his hand. Someone posted a photo of him and Liang Yumeng on Weibo.

There are nine photos in total, including him and Liang Yumeng going out for a walk during the filming, the two of them talking alone on the day of the opening ceremony, and the two of them walking out of the hotel together.

Little Red Riding Hood who sells rainbows: It turns out that the relationship between Liangyingdi and the popular Xiaosheng is so good, I believe in friendship again!

Some people on Weibo praised the two of them for being handsome, and some people envied their good relationship. Of course, some people said that Gong Xiqiao hugged the actor's thighs for hype. Of course, there were also a group of people who said that they were in love, and they were a good match.

Chen Ke parked the car on the side of the road, took a look at his mobile phone, frowned and said, "Our PR team will not use such a low-end hype to promote you, I will contact the "Guoye" crew on this matter, if It will be troublesome to let them think that you are taking advantage of the situation to hype."

The directors of "Guoye" are all big names in the domestic entertainment industry. If they misunderstand Gong Xiqiao, it will be very important for Gong Xiqiao's future development. would be very disadvantageous. For things like this, it is more sincere to explain earlier than to explain later.

The director team was working on the film with the post-production team. It was a surprise that Assistant Director Li suddenly received a call from Chen Ke. After he handed the phone to Director Li, he saw Director Li say a few words over there, and his face changed from dull to dull. Serious, and finally returned to relief.

After Director Li hung up the phone, Director Wang, who had a good relationship with him, asked suspiciously, "What happened?"

"Someone on the Internet made news about Liang Yumeng and Xiao Qiao, and Xiao Qiao's agent specially explained it." Director Li smiled, "Senhe Entertainment's agent is quite responsible."

Director Wang noticed the distance between Director Li and the two of them, and immediately smiled and said, "What's going on online now? Everything is there, Xiao Qiao and his agent are too careful."

"Although he's a little too careful, he's a sensible man," Director Li said in a relaxed tone, "Xiao Qiao is considered lucky to meet such an agent."

"That's true." Director Wang smiled, and then took out I searched the news on the Internet on my mobile phone. After reading all the content, I sighed in my heart. If the President Sun behind Liang Yumeng knew about this, he still didn't know what would happen.

At the beginning, there were three suitable candidates for the role of Liang Yumeng, and Liang Yumeng was only one of them. Later, it was because of Mr. Sun's multi-faceted operation that they finally settled on Liang Yumeng to play the important role of the head of state.

So in this circle, Lanyan can be a disaster.

Gong Xiqiao and several leading actors of the "Xianshanyuan" crew finished recording the show, and when they stepped out of the elevator, they saw two men dressed as bodyguards standing not far away. Under the lights of the underground parking lot, the brown glasses on their faces were extraordinarily bright. Conspicuous.

"Mr. Gongxi, our boss invited you to lunch, please be sure to show your face." A man in a suit walked out from the pillar behind the two bodyguards with a polite smile on his face.

Gong Xiqiao recognized this person as the person who came to pick up Liang Yumeng last night, but his face showed doubts: "May I ask who your boss is?"

Chen Ke and He Peng also stood side by side at this time. Gong Xiqiao looked at the three men in front of her vigilantly, Xiaoyao quickly retreated into the elevator and put her hand on the alarm button in the elevator key area.

The man in the suit noticed Xiaoyao's movements and said with a smile: "Miss, please don't be nervous, our boss is just kindly asking Qiao to eat less lunch."

Gong Xiqiao sneered: "Although I am very grateful to your boss for his Good intentions, but unfortunately, I already have an appointment at noon today." The

man in the suit twitched the corners of his mouth: "Young Master Qiao, it's better not to make things difficult for us."

"Ms. Sun is so generous, I don't know if she can give me a little bit of noodles and let me join in the fun?" Just as the two sides were at a stalemate, a few people suddenly walked down from a black car parked next to her.

After the man in the suit saw the person coming, his face changed slightly, and his casual smile also turned into alertness and respect.