Chapter 29

In the eyes of many Chinese people, the eighth day of the first lunar month is a very auspicious day, and the crew of "Xianshanyuan" is also looking forward to bringing them good luck today.

At the beginning, the crew gritted their teeth and found the best studio in China to do the post-production, but it also took a lot of risks. But if the late stage of the Xianxia drama is made into special effects for fifty cents, then the feeling of the whole drama will be ruined , and the actors' acting skills will be greatly reduced.

Because of traditional culture, Chinese people have always had special feelings for Xianxia dramas, but it is a pity that in recent years, in order to save costs, Xianxia dramas have been produced in various post-production shoddy, resulting in the effect after broadcast is not immortal. , only the audience dislikes it. Over time, everyone has almost no expectations for the special effects of the Xianxia drama, and even joked that the special effects of these works are the special effects of fifty cents.

It shows how disappointed everyone is.

At eight o'clock in the evening, some fans of the stars of "Xianshanyuan" sat in front of the TV on time, waiting for the TV series to start.

After the advertisement, a free-flying crane appeared on the TV. The crane was in the style of ink painting. The melodious flute sounded, and the crane turned into wisps of ink patterns.

Just such a picture made the audience in front of the TV unable to take their eyes off it, because the picture was so beautiful that they almost believed that there really is such a beautiful place, and that there are gods in this place.

The beautiful female voice sounded, the lyrics like poetry, the singing like rain, slowly outlined the love, hatred and hatred in the world of immortality, and the separation of life and death.

The TV content has not yet come out, and many people are already amazed in their hearts. The title editing of "Xianshanyuan" is really a bunker. How much money was thrown in the later stage?

The first episode has not been broadcast for a long time, and there have been many discussions on Weibo about the beautiful picture of "Xianshanyuan", and some netizens who originally only planned to watch the online version also turned on the TV.

The premiere of "Xianshanyuan" broke 4. When the first episode was over, the ratings had reached 4.6. In the current environment where all kinds of TV dramas are blooming, the first episode has this rating, which is already a very good result.

After the torturous advertising time passed, the second episode of "Xianshanyuan" was broadcast, and then something happened that made the TV station and the crew happy. The ratings of "Xianshanyuan" have been rising, and by the end of the second episode, the ratings have already broken 5.

Director Zhu and the screenwriter burst into tears after knowing that the audience rating of "Xianshanyuan" successfully broke 5.

The play is done!

done!

Gong Xiqiao, who was staying at home, also got the news that "Xianshanyuan" had broken 5. Looking at the congratulatory text message sent by Chen Ke, he smiled and put down his mobile phone, and then continued to operate the game characters to fight in the field.

"Junior brother, make their thugs blind!" Xu Chao, wearing headphones, shouted into the microphone while setting himself invincible, and rushed to hack the opponent's nurse.

Sitting next to him, Wu Hai, who was sorting out the script for him, watched the two glittering game characters on the computer screen cut down several people on the other side, and silently let out a mouthful of old blood: "You take Qiao Shao to play games, does Mr. Xiang know?

After successfully cutting down all the opponents, Xu Chao took off his earphones and looked at Wu Hai blankly: "What did you say?" Wu

Hai said weakly: "The TV series starring Qiao Shao has broken 5 ratings, you don't want to bless you. Forget it, and play games with others. If the company executives know about it, they won't kill you."

"Broken five?" Xu Chao said with a face full of surprise and honor, "As expected of a junior brother, Not only is he a master in the game, but the scenes he shoots are also popular with the audience."

"Don't just look at other people's abilities, think about yourself too. You debuted four years earlier than others Qiao Shao, and you're not as good as others," Wu Hai put down the script with some disgust, and said earnestly , "You just have some snacks. Let's go."

Xu Chao used a teleportation talisman to send his number back to the city to ensure that he would not be killed, then he sat down beside Wu Hai, reached out and patted his shoulder: "Angkor, I know you are this It's good for me, but I think it's good. The company has principles and won't force artists to do things they don't like. Now I have filming, fans who like me, and friends who I make friends with. I have money to spend. Why not? Is it?"

Wu Hai lost his temper after his words: "But what will you do when you are not popular?"

"I had saved enough money at that time, it doesn't matter if I am popular or not," he walked to the computer a few steps. , waved his hand and said, "Junior brother asked me to download the copy, please help me to read the script."

Listening to the crackling sound of tapping the keyboard, Wu Hai roughly flipped through the script in his hand a few times, and finally felt helpless. Take a breath, forget it, although Xu Chao lacks dim sum eyes and likes to play games, he has no other hobbies.

That's it, everyone has their own aspirations. Husky can't become a Persian cat. After signing such an artist, he accepted his fate.

Since the launch of "Xianshan Courtyard", the ratings of other TV series have exploded all the way. Some people in the industry said with a smile that "Xianshan Courtyard" gave a good start to this year's TV series and also put a lot of pressure on its peers.

The TV series broadcast at the same time as him is indeed very tragic, and the ratings are not high. Even the topic was robbed by "Xianshanyuan", and there is no sense of existence. Open the computer or entertainment newspaper, and you can see the relevant reports of "Xianshanyuan" everywhere.

Any random behind-the-scenes footage of "Xianshanyuan" on the Internet can have tens of millions of hits, and even the aunt who plays the cook in the crew is popular. She joked in an interview with the media that since the TV series aired , Every time she goes to the market to buy vegetables, she is a few cents cheaper than others.

Even the supporting roles are so popular, not to mention a few leading actors. At a time, several leading actors are instantly popular across the country, as if they are embarrassed to go out and talk to people if they haven't seen "Xianshan Yuan".

Gong Xiqiao's Weibo followers finally crossed the 10 million mark and became a veritable popular niche. It's just that compared to Zheng Lei, another leading actor who posts Weibo every day, Gong Xiqiao usually updates too few Weibo posts. A small number of fans shouted under Weibo and expressed that they wanted the male god to take selfies and feed them.

A netizen said in anger that the agency of the male god can't take dim sum, other artists have special people to take care of Weibo, don't you help the male god take care of it, as long as you send pictures of the male god That's fine, I don't dislike Weibo posts that I didn't post.

It can be seen that the bottom line and requirements of netizens have become lower and lower, just to see the photos of the male god.

The new fans are still waiting for the male god to blog, and the old fans have learned to have fun with Gong Xiqiao's agent, assistant and parents' Weibo, and they are very happy.

There are also some daring netizens who ran to the Weibo post that Xi Qing posted on the first day of the first lunar month, and said cheerfully: Mr. Xi, you have the ability to take pictures of snowmen and ridicule the ugly snowmen built by the male gods, and you have the ability to make men God is more bountiful!

It's a pity they don't know that this uncle Xi has set special attention to their male gods. Usually, the male gods don't have Weibo updates, and he rarely plays Weibo.

Fans waited and waited, and on the day of the Lantern Festival, Gong Xiqiao finally posted a Weibo.

Gongxiqiao V: Happy Lantern Festival, everyone eat dumplings together. [Picture: Selfie eating glutinous rice balls] Yanbo Jiangbei: A male god is a male god, such a terrible selfie angle can make a face so handsome, I will bow down to your suit pants.

Panda: Upstairs peeping at the male god in suit pants, don't leave after school, the male god is mine!

Fans were happily teasing each other on Weibo, and suddenly one of them didn't set an avatar, and the Weibo name was just a string of English letters, and said: Hehe, some people are really cool and noble, not even the official Weibo of the crew. Turn, do you really think you are a big coffee? Several other leading actors in the same crew have not seen such a big face.

This yin and yang strange tone is particularly maverick under a bunch of happy comments. Just when some passers-by fans thought that Qiao fans were going to make trouble, Qiao fans' replies made people very speechless.

Ten Birds of the Green Family: Hahaha, how did you know upstairs, Qiao Shao's face is at least 1.8 meters.

Moth on the Moon: The nonsense upstairs, the face of my male god is obviously two meters seven.

This fight did not quarrel, but instead let passers-by fans wash their three views. Whose fans don't say that their idols are good everywhere, why are Gong Xiqiao's fans so distinctive?

Zhao Yikun, who also became popular with "Xianshanyuan", watched the farce on Weibo, turned his head and asked Sun Xiang, "Where has he been in the last few days?" People who don't repost on Weibo.

Sun Xiang lowered his voice and said, "The crew of "Guoye" seems to be re-shooting the scene in the past few days, and it was only completed yesterday."

"It's been so long and you're still re-shooting?" Zhao Yikun raised his eyebrows and glanced at him regretfully. On the Weibo page, "Why didn't these people quarrel?" It's

a pity that the fan didn't smear Gong Xiqiao just now, and he really regretted it.

"Master, you can save some snacks," Sun Xiang turned off the computer, "Gong Xiqiao and Wenwen have a good relationship, you must not cause trouble again."

When Sun Xiang Chen Wen, Zhao Yikun mentioned suddenly felt a little embarrassed, and for a long time Cai said: "What's so good about Gong Xiqiao, Wenwen looks at him more pleasing to the eye than me."

Sun Xiang said without raising his head: " Because he is more handsome than you."

Zhao Yikun: "..."

Gong Xiqiao hasn't updated his Weibo very much recently. Apart from re-shooting the shots of "Guoye", he also has his own positioning.

Now that "Xianshanyuan" is on the rise, Gong Xiqiao, as the most popular artist in this play, really doesn't need to use all means to increase his exposure. Sometimes the audience sees the same person for a long time, and will have a rebellious psychology of how he is still him and how much he needs a sense of existence.

In Chen Ke's opinion, Gong Xiqiao is not a small artist who is eager to make money, so the more it is like this, the more stable it is. This gesture should not only be seen by his fans, but also by others in the circle, so that they can have a flattering impression of Gong Xiqiao.

The most important thing in this circle is that when he is popular, he feels that he is a big-name artist, but often such an artist's starlight path does not go far . In a few years, who will know who he is?

Therefore, after the fire of "Xianshanyuan", Chen Ke did not arrange variety shows and various interviews for Gong Xiqiao to participate in. Instead, he strictly checked the scripts sent, and the low-end product endorsement invitation price was not considered high.

It is precisely because of this reason that Gong Xiqiao is much more low-key compared to Zheng Lei, another leading actor in the play, who goes around the show to receive endorsements.

The night was just right, Gong Xiqiao was sitting on the sofa , watching Zheng Lei on the TV under the sensational music, red-eyed talking about the poverty of the family and the difficulty of running for many years, suddenly felt a little boring.

After all these years, he couldn't see that Zheng Lei was acting, and he didn't know if he wanted to move himself or deceive others. At least in Gong Xiqiao's view, this method was not very clever.

Fans who like him won't hate him because of his poor family; people who don't like him won't change their views because of his tragic past.

Because of this fire, Zheng Lei's whole body floated up, quite a sense of pride that he didn't know how to restrain after his success.

Gong Xiqiao has never liked this kind of people getting too close. In contrast, he actually prefers young people like Xu Chao. The second is a little bit, but at least he is open-minded.

But among all the groups of young people he came into contact with, what he admired most was...

the phone on the coffee table vibrated, and he bent down to pick it up.

It will rain tomorrow, keep warm.

Sender: Xi Qing.

Gong Xiqiao smiled and replied with a good word, got up and turned off the TV.

Tomorrow he is going to take a publicity photo of Yard's clothing outdoors. The fan of the president thought it well.