Chapter 12

Gong Xiqiao that someone was looking at him, and noticed the eyes of the other party met He smiled politely and nodded slightly. Noticing that the two people who might be bodyguards were very nervous, but said: " The three gentlemen are fine. "

I'm fine, thank you for your concern." Xi Qing's eyes stayed on Gong Xiqiao's nose and the corners of his mouth, and after a pause, he said, "I was startled just now, if this gentleman doesn't mind, can I invite you? Let's have dinner together and apologize."

Gong Xiqiao's smile did not change, but his eyes became more cold: "It's just that some paint has fallen off, you didn't do it on purpose, and you have already paid for it, so don't be so polite. Someone at home is waiting for me to have dinner together, so I can only thank you for your kindness." He opened the car door and said with a

smile , "I think you have things to deal with, I'll go first, goodbye ." The two bodyguards turned their heads to look at Xi Qing, with some embarrassment in their eyes.

The boss's invitation to the handsome guy was rejected. They didn't want to watch the scene at all.

"How much was the compensation just now?"

"50,000 yuan, the price of that car is not insurance, and the repaint will only cost so much at most."

Xi Qing listened to the bodyguard in silence before asking back, "Look at him. Are you short of money?" The

bodyguard was silent.

"It's time to deal with the thief," Xi Qing pulled on her tie, revealing her sexy Adam's apple, "Today they dare to do something on my car, and tomorrow they dare to ask a killer to buy my life , and the Xi family falls in On my hand, I don't need anyone else to point fingers."

"Sir, what do you mean..."

Xi Qing did not refute with a sullen face, her left hand gripped her slightly aching right wrist, her face full of chills.

For Gong Xiqiao, it is definitely not a good thing for someone to show hospitality inexplicably. Although he doesn't know the identities of the few people just now, he can be sure that the leader is definitely not simple.

The car they drove was obviously reassembled, so there was no damage in that kind of impact. People who can ride this kind of car must pay great attention to safety, and even repair the car every day, how can there be a breakdown in the middle of the road? In his last life, he had spent his entire life calculating, and what he disliked the most in this life was calculating people's lives, so it was better to keep a distance from such people. He just wanted to be a quiet coal mine rich man's son.

After returning home, he mentioned to his parents about signing the contract, and the two elders all supported his choice.

The two rarely object to Gong Xiqiao's decision. As long as Gong Xiqiao doesn't get into bad habits, they will only feel good about everything.

Early the next morning, Gong Xiqiao took He Peng to Senhe Entertainment Company.

In addition to Chen Ke, who had met yesterday, the people who received Gong Xiqiao were Sen and the entertainment boss Xiang Hong.

In terms of appearance, Xiang Hong is a very ordinary middle-aged man with a bookish air about him. He doesn't look like a businessman, but more like an educator.But how can people who can share a piece of cake in the entertainment industry be ordinary people.

Seeing Gong Xiqiao, Xiang Hong had a friendly conversation with him, first thanking him for his willingness to choose Senhe Company, then praising him, and finally talking about the current situation of their company.

"Before Mr. Qiao was about to sign the contract, he must have already understood the current situation of our company," Xiang Hong smiled bitterly, and then said, "This circle is changing fast, we are not as good as big companies, and we can't retain talents. Saying that Huanxing also wants to sign you, I thought there was no hope for us here."

"Just call me Xiao Qiao, Mr. Xiang," Gong Xiqiao flipped through the contract in his hand, which was somewhat different from the one he showed him before. It clearly listed the things that the company would not ask him to do. It's not a vague sentence, this is almost a big-name treatment, it can be seen that Senhe is really sincere, "Huanxing has Huanxing's goodness, our company has our own goodness, and each has its own characteristics." After saying this , he Signed his name on the contract. After seeing Gong Xiqiao signing his name on the contract, Xiang Hong burst into laughter and said with a smile, "Since Xiao Qiao is already a member of our company, we will arrange a professional team for you. You can ask if you have any requirements, and we will do our best to satisfy you. "

Although Gong Xiqiao is only a newcomer, in Xiang Hong's view, as long as this young man doesn't commit suicide, he will be a popular character. Judging from his brief contact with Gong Xiqiao, this young man's words and deeds can hardly find any shortcomings, and he is a young man with high emotional intelligence.

Sometimes an artist in a company is not afraid of his poor acting skills or bad singing skills, but is afraid that he has no brains and is stupid and kills himself. The god -like work team can't save such a person.

To Gong Xiqiao is so generous now, it is not that he is not rich, but that he knows that this person will give him a greater return, and he believes in his own vision .

"I heard from Chen Ke that you are going to participate in the recording of Jinlan TV's program tomorrow with the "Princess of the Moon" crew, so we arranged for an assistant to assist Mr. He in his work," Xiang Hong looked at He Peng, and said, "Mr. He will later The company will also pay for the salary." He glanced at his watch, "It's not early, why don't I be the host, let's have a quick meal together?"

"Then let the boss spend your money." Gong Xiqiao did not refuse, but also Without asking if the assistant was reliable, he smiled and handed a contract to He Peng.

Gong Xiqiao had a meal with Xiang Hong at noon, and entertainment media reported the incident in the evening.

"Gong Xiqiao and Sen and Lao have a total meal, the atmosphere is harmonious during the period, or has signed a contract with Sen He" "Senhe and the boss dined with Gong Xiqiao in Beijing, suspected of training with a lot of money? "Which company Gong Xiqiao will sign with is a matter that the media has long been concerned about. Now Gong Xiqiao is very popular, and his role as Xu Ruiheng has attracted a large number of female fans ranging from fifty to twelve years old. As long as there is him news, don't worry about attention. For the development of Gongxiqiao's future stardom, fans are also worried. Many fans have come out to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of major entertainment companies before, but they never thought that the male god would finally sign with Senhe.

However, I heard that Sen and the boss personally invited guests to dinner in order to sign a contract with the male god. They felt satisfied immediately. The male god is valued by the brokerage company, which is helpful for future development.

That afternoon, Sen and Entertainment CEO personally admitted the matter in front of reporters.

"Gong Xiqiao is a very good young man. I am very happy that he can sign a contract with our company. The company will try its best to support his future development," Xiang Hong smiled kindly in front of the camera, "We originally wanted to do it. A signing conference warmly welcomed Xiao Qiao's participation, but unfortunately Xiao Qiao has been busy with work recently, and we couldn't bear him to be tired, so we had to cancel this conference." The

reporter heard the word busy and immediately smelled the signs of new news. , suddenly asked curiously: "Excuse me, Mr. Xiang, do you mean that Joe Shao wants to participate in the shooting of new works?"

"There are many scripts for inviting Xiao Qiao, our company will not interfere with Xiao Qiao's choice, but II believe that Xiao Qiao will not disappoint everyone's expectations." Xiang Hong smiled and touched his slightly protruding belly, his face full of innocence.

The reporter who was interviewing him almost threw the microphone in his face. He said the same thing as he didn't say, was he kidding them?

Fortunately, the entertainment reporters all have wonderful stunts, and the news of the night became that Gong Xiqiao may participate in the filming of the big production. Due to confidentiality reasons, the details cannot be disclosed for the time being.

As for whether Gong Xiqiao really wants to participate in the big production shoot, hehe, who cares?

Jinlan TV is a satellite TV platform that has developed in recent years. In recent years, because the TV series and variety shows it has produced are good at capturing the preferences of young people, it has dominated the viewing circle.

Before, because they were dissatisfied with the offer of "Princess of the Moon", they finally asked Red Light TV to buy the first broadcast rights. After seeing the fire of the show, they hurriedly bought the broadcast rights of the show.

For the ratings of this play, they invited several leading actors from the crew to participate in the recording and promotion of the variety show "Happy Le".

This is also the first time that Gong Xiqiao and Zhou Huaisheng have appeared in public at the same time after the scandal broke out. I don't know if the program team is intentional or not, but the seats of the two were arranged together.

As soon as Gong Xiqiao entered the stage, there was a burst of warm applause from the audience. Zhou Huaisheng, who entered the stage in front of him, froze with laughter. The photographer made a close-up of his face very professionally. "Everyone is very enthusiastic, Director, we will ask someone to check if the lights in the studio have been shattered by everyone's enthusiasm," the male host Du Cheng said to Gong Xi Qiao, "Qiao Shao, if the props are damaged, you Are you willing to compensate?"

Gong Xiqiao heard the words and laughed: "If the damage is caused by the screaming of my fans too enthusiastic, I am willing to compensate."

As soon as these words came out, there was a more enthusiastic scream from the audience than before. Voice.

Du Cheng made a look of fear, "If you dare to pay, we don't dare to ask for it, or there will be a sit-in demonstration at the entrance of our TV station tomorrow."

"How could it be," Gong Xiqiao chuckled, "they It's all good."

As soon as these words came out, Du Cheng quickly covered his ears, and sure enough, there was another scream that shook the ceiling, and this time the hostess Xiao Wei was among the people who screamed.

"It's over, even Weiwei defected," Du Cheng let go of his hand covering his ears, and a few words heated up the atmosphere at the scene. As expected of the host of Jinlan TV, he was very good at controlling the atmosphere of the scene.

After the fans finally calmed down, Du Cheng took the male and female protagonists as the topic, but obviously the audience was not as enthusiastic as Gong Xiqiao's appearance.

I'm afraid Zhou Huaisheng didn't expect today's scene. His limelight as the leading actor was robbed by a third male. After the show was broadcast, Zhou Huaisheng would be ridiculed by his opponents in the circle.

Du Cheng knew in his heart that most of the audience at the show this time came for Gong Xiqiao. He heard that the price of live tickets had been fired five or six times on the Internet before, but despite this, there were still people willing to spend Money to buy, can see Gong Xiqiao's ability.

However, there are many such artists who were born out of nowhere and became popular in the entire entertainment circle at the beginning, but were unknown in the end, so Du Cheng was not surprised .

It's nothing to be bright for a while, but it is the real big name that can last forever.