Chapter 10

Gong Xixiong's words were extremely angry, but unfortunately no one saw the Weibo posted by a Weibo account he had just applied for. Fortunately, his assistant and secretary were relatively familiar with the network, and contacted several verified Weibo users to forward Gong Xixiong's Weibo.

Deng Li is a well-known online author in a literary city. In addition to codewords, she usually goes out for a walk and browses Weibo and forums. At the same time, she is also a certified user on the Weibo platform, with a golden V behind her name. That night, she was chatting gossip with her friends on the Internet when she suddenly received a call from her cousin, asking her to help forward a Weibo from his boss. Although she didn't understand what was going on, her cousin had a good relationship with her, so she didn't refuse. She directly opened the Weibo page, searched for the account mentioned by her cousin's boss, clicked it, and almost stunned her jaw. My cousin's boss is a very rich local tyrant, and I heard that his employees are also very good, so when she suddenly found out that this boss is Gong Xiqiao's rumored godfather and is actually a real father, she suddenly felt a sense of surprise. The world feels so small. Silently forwarded this angry Weibo. She had a premonition that her Weibo would be forwarded by countless people, and then fell into a battle of black fans. Thinking of this, she simply closed Weibo, opened the document and started writing. , whoever looks for her will not pay attention. The "Daily Face-to-face" program has not been broadcast yet, but netizens on Weibo and Cape Forum have already experienced a good show of breaking the news and slapping their faces. "Don't be too ugly when a fan bullies the newcomer, can a newcomer who plays the third male bully the male lead? Whoever believes it is an idiot!"Landlord: When I browsed the forum tonight, I saw such a good show. Those vests in dragon skins ran out to say how bad Gong Xiqiao's acting skills were and how arrogant his behavior was, as if you all knew about other people's affairs. No, are you hiding under other people's beds or are you acting as a ghost? Some black people say those words, it's okay to coax netizens who haven't been to the crew, and when they see this post, they almost die of laughter .

The group performers receive dozens of salaries a day, and most of the time they don't even see the drama management. How could they have such a great ability to know about the main creators of the crew? The one who said he was in the next-door crew, your crew was hundreds of meters away from us, do you have a clairvoyance or a good ear, and know things better than me in this crew? I don't know which great god Gong Xiqiao got in the way . It's worth it for you to blackmail a newcomer with superb acting skills and good conduct. When you photograph someone in a luxury car, you will climax? When you see a rich man and say that he is a godfather, do you give people a hat like this, do your fathers agree? !

The tone of the host of this post is very ironic, and it implies that this is an artist deliberately targeting Gong Xiqiao. As for who this artist is, the benevolent sees the benevolent and the wise sees the wisdom, all netizens can guess.

Just when the netizens hadn't recovered, the host added the link address of the trailer for "Princess of the Moon" and a screenshot of Weibo in the post.

Landlord: There are pictures and the truth [with pictures], don't see that the rich are godfathers, maybe they are real fathers.

This reversal is really too dramatic, and netizens who have experienced a dog-blood plot poured into Weibo to conduct inhumane onlookers on the Weibo account named "Little Joe's Dad".

Soon there were thousands of comments under this Weibo, some called the blogger's father, and some called the blogger's father-in-law, and quickly put the matter of Gong Xiqiao's suspected entry into the circle by unspoken rules to the back of his mind.

However, there are still quite a few people who doubt the authenticity of this Weibo. What if someone deliberately spoofed it?

Soon "Xiao Qiao his dad" posted a second Weibo with three pictures.

Xiao Qiao's father: As a father, I support his hobbies, and I can't tolerate my children being wronged for no reason. Rumors stop at the wise.[Picture 123] The first picture is a clear picture of a luxury car, which is exactly the same as the car that was revealed before; the second picture is a photo of Gong Xiqiao wearing a bachelor's hat; the third is Gong Xi dressed as a local tyrant A group photo of Xiong and Gong Xiqiao. In the photo, Gong Xiqiao is wearing a white shirt and holding a big trophy.

The painting styles of father and son are very different. One local tyrant is rough and the other is elegant and extravagant. Many netizens posted on Weibo hahaha, asking Gong Xixiong if he saved the whole universe in his last life, and gave birth to such a male god son.

It is strange to say that the ears and eyebrows of the father and son are quite similar, but when they grow on different faces, it becomes the difference between the stall goods and the hardcover high-end orders, which is simply a completely different style of painting.

Little Bear is not at home: Father-in-law, I'm your daughter-in-law. You always like something, I'll buy it tomorrow to visit your old man.

Douhua is salty: Dad, do you still lack a daughter, someone who has read books and can talk?

The second brother raised the price again: Dad, I am your long-lost son, please bring me back.

"These young people are really not reserved at all," Gong Xixiong looked at the comments on Weibo and shook his head regretfully, "Where can I get so many daughters-in-law, if Xiao Qiao dares to be so careless, I will definitely Break his leg."

Deng Heng said with a smile: "Boss, it's all netizens who are joking with you, these people say this because they like Qiao Shao."

Gong Xixiong lit a cigarette and took a breath, shook his head and said: "I don't know if I like it or not, but this time I want to teach him a lesson to the person who smeared Xiao Qiao behind his back, what did our child do to deserve the people behind him to destroy his reputation like this?"

Deng Heng listened silently without saying a word. The boss is a kind person, and the only things against him are his wife and children, so this time the person behind him was found out, and even if he wasn't sacked, he would have to peel off a layer of skin.

After Gong Xiqiao received a text message from a staff member of the crew, he realized what happened on the Internet. He glanced at the unconscious mother beside him, opened his Weibo, and followed Gong Xixiong's Weibo account. Leave a comment under his Weibo.

Gong Xiqiao: It was I who saved the universe and met such good parents.

"Son, what's the matter?" Qiao's mother turned to look at Gongxiqiao when she saw Gongxiqiao playing on her phone.

"It's nothing, the crew has released the trailer , let me help forward it." Gong Xiqiao threw the phone on the sofa with a calm expression.

"Then when will the TV series you're in air?" Qiao's mother wasn't interested in things like Weibo, so she turned to ask questions she was interested in.

"In the evening in three days," Gong Xiqiao replied with a smile, and when Qiao's mother continued to watch TV, her eyes darkened slightly.

He is a newcomer, who will pay attention to whether he is being nurtured or not, unless someone is targeting him behind his back, and will use this method, except for people in the entertainment industry who do not do what he thinks.

The second male in the crew is an actor who has played a supporting role for many years but is not popular. He has been with this person and is a practical actor. In addition to acting, he usually accompanies his wife and children at home. He has no intention of becoming popular at all. .

Then only...

Because of his participation, the director added some scenes to him to make his role even more outstanding. The supporting roles of a TV series are too brilliant, and the most affected are the protagonists, not the other supporting roles.

Thinking of this, Gong Xiqiao showed a smile on his face, stroked the tip of his nose with his index finger, picked up a sofa pillow, and leaned lazily on the sofa.

Three days later, "Princess of the Moon" was officially released on Hongguang TV. Three episodes were broadcast every night. A total of 36 episodes of the TV series were broadcast in 12 days.

The ratings of the first and second episodes are not bad , but there are not too many surprises. At most, some viewers think that the male and female protagonists look good, and the clothes inside are also exquisite.

However, at the beginning of the third episode, the drama's clean-up suddenly skyrocketed, and it even rushed to the first place in the ratings at the same time.

The plot at the beginning of the third episode is that the princess escaped from the palace in order to escape the marriage. During the period, she accidentally started a small conflict with the male protagonist. Then, in order to avoid the officers and soldiers who were looking for her, she ran into Xu Ruiheng, who was more beautiful than Pan An by the lake.

Then it is a pity for the audience that Xu Ruiheng's tune has not yet started to play, and the third episode is over.

"I 'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo, do you dare to finish the scenes of the beautiful man?!"

"No way, my blood tank is empty, why is my Hengheng so beautiful?"

"I finally understand why the director said that he Xi Qiao played Xu Ruiheng, this is the Xu Ruiheng I imagined, who said that Xiao Qiao has no acting skills, and his face hurts?"

"No wonder Xiao Qiao is so badly hacked, I am afraid some people see Xiao Qiao's acting skills are too good. Okay, I'm worried that he will coax him in the future, so he will smear Xiao Qiao inhumanly, right?"

Probably this kind of remark was very obvious, and it soon attracted a counterattack from Zhou Huaisheng's fans, and then there was another online debate. A scolding battle.

The fans on the Internet were in a dire situation, but the two main characters did not respond. Zhou Huaisheng still posted selfies on Weibo, as if he knew nothing about the behavior of his fans.

Gong Xiqiao was even more calm, not even posting a single Weibo.

The next night, after the broadcast of "Princess of the Closed Moon", the ratings rose again. There were discussions about the play on various forums and websites. The popularity made the Red Light TV station, which bought the first broadcast rights of " Princess of the Closed Moon", happy. No, so the original 36-episode plot was re-edited to create a 40-episode plot.

Everyone knows that "Princess of the Moon" has become popular, and even the physical book of the novel has caused an increase in sales. There are even game developers who are planning to make an online game of the same name, trying to take advantage of the opportunity to make a fortune.

And the most popular characters in this play are not the male and female protagonists, but Xu Ruiheng, the third male played by Gong Xiqiao, so before the TV series is over, Gong Xiqiao has changed from an obscure little transparent to a popular fried chicken , and This popular fried chicken is still rich and handsome.

So Gong Xiqiao soon had a title recognized by fans: Shao Qiao.