Chapter 73

"Let's be together."

Xi Qing raised her head and looked at the young man standing by the handrail upstairs with a wooden expression.

"You don't want to?" The young man tilted his head and looked at him with a smile.

He opened his mouth, only to feel a rumbling sound in his head, and he couldn't remember anything, but he felt that the heartbeat of "dong dong" was extraordinarily loud, as if the whole manor could hear it.

As if his legs were out of control, he unconsciously stepped upstairs and hugged the young man, his rumbling brain suddenly quieted down, the tip of his nose smelled a faint fragrance, and this scent drifted into him. The tip of his nose eventually took root in his heart.

His heart was so hot that he wanted to hug him tightly, but he was afraid of hurting him. In the end, he just hugged him carefully, and said with a trembling voice, "Thank you, thank you."

He didn't know if it was the person in Xie's arms or the fate. , but at this time, he could only think of these two words.

He met the person he loved, got the person he loved, they were the same gender, the person he loved was capable, but he was able to dream and embrace his lover.

With his backhand lightly wrapping around Xi Qing's waist, Gong Xiqiao chuckled softly. Xi Qing's clumsy response pleased him.

The usual Xi Qing is perfect, but in the face of love, he is just a first-time brother with no experience in love. Who doesn't like the person they like and show a special side in front of them?

After the two hugged for a while, Xi Qing blushed and let go of Gong Xiqiao: "You..." He wanted to ask Gong Xiqiao why he suddenly felt that he was with him, but he didn't dare to ask. , but you can't make the other party unhappy because of your mouth.

Grabbing Xi Qing's hand, Gong Xiqiao dragged him downstairs. After the two of them were seated at the dining table and breakfast was set, Gong Xiqiao looked at Xi Qing's cautious expression and said, "This is love. The road is too difficult, I don't want to watch you walk the whole road alone." In

a more common way, such a man who is caring and pleasing to the eye, and who can accommodate everything he has, is not a hard-hearted man, so he will naturally be tempted. feel sorry for each other.

Now that it has been determined, why should he hang his appetite so that the other party does not have enough sense of security? One can play tricks, but not feelings.

Seeing this fool carefully circling around him all day, even if he is jealous, he doesn't dare to say it, will he feel distressed?

"Xiao Qiao..." Xi Qing's heart warmed, and she gently held Gong Xiqiao's hand with a silly smile on her face.

So the meal ended when Xi Qing took a bite and took a look at Gong Xiqiao. The new boyfriend also diligently sent Gong Xiqiao to the crew, and by the way, he rubbed his little hands on the car secretly. Satisfied smile.

The car stopped outside the crew, Gong Xiqiao hooked his finger at Xi Qing, and Xi Qing bowed her head obediently.

"啾." There was a warm touch at the corner of his mouth. Xi Qing looked at Gong Xiqiao's lips, and his whole ear turned red.

"See you at night." Seeing Xi Qing almost turned into a statue, Gong Xiqiao walked out of the car with a smile, so good that even the trash can on the side of the road was pleasing to the eye.

Five minutes later, the bodyguard who drove the car whispered, "Boss, you have a meeting at nine o'clock." You have been in the same position for a long time, isn't your neck sore?

"Well," Xi Qing sat up straight and said expressionlessly, "Let's go."

After a period of running-in, and the atmosphere of the "Cultivation" crew was good, the relationship between the top and bottom of the crew was still relatively harmonious.

It's just that many people found that Gong Xiqiao seemed to be in a very good mood today. During the filming, there was a drag actor who held him back, which caused him to hang Weiya for nearly an hour. Instead, he comforted each other gently.

After Gong Xiqiao sat down after filming, Chen Yi joked, "What happened?"

"Won the first prize," Gong Xiqiao threw him a bottle of drink, as if he didn't see Chen Yi's face "Of course it's a good thing."

"You, Mr. Qiao, don't even care about that money?" Chen Yi joked a few more times, but he was very careful, so he quickly changed the subject, "Tonight the Xue family We are going to hold a reception, I heard that Young Master Xue is your fan, will you join in the fun?"

Although their artists can't enter the circle of noble families, but in order not to offend the nobles, they are more or less aware of the news of that circle. know some. The Xue family has always been a follower of the Xi family. The current head of the Xi family has a close relationship with Gong Xiqiao, and the relationship between the Xue family and Gong Xiqiao is definitely not much different.

Speaking of which, Chen Yi still admires Gong Xiqiao. Although the Xu family of the Xue family is the supporter of the Xi family, the aristocratic family has the pride of the aristocratic family. If they do not like Gong Xiqiao, even if Xi Qing intends to promote it, they will only It would be a matter of face, and it would never be possible to call Gong Xiqiao a brother.

So this is Gong Xiqiao's personal charm. Even if there are entertainers and second-generation upstarts who are holding back, he can still make a name for himself in the aristocratic circle of aristocratic families.

"Of course the face of the Xue family has to be given," Gong Xiqiao smiled, "What fans, it's just a joke among friends."

Chen Yi smiled, unscrewed the bottle cap and took a sip, then turned to see Dai Ni was looking at him, got up and rubbed towards his girlfriend. In front of the lover, brother, let's put it aside for now.

Seeing Chen Yi's dog-legs surrounding Dai Ni, Gong Xiqiao laughed and suddenly thought of Xi Qing.

He took out his phone and sent Xi Qing a text message.

In the conference room of Xi's headquarters, a manager of a branch company was trying to introduce the advantages of the new products to the senior executives of the headquarters, so as to be able to put them into production, but when she found that Xi Qing was expressionless from beginning to end, she felt a little guilty. I don't know if the BOSS looks like this means satisfaction or dissatisfaction?

In Xi Qing's opinion, this design is not particularly brilliant. It may attract the attention of consumers temporarily, but it cannot develop in the long run. He was about to interrupt the manager's introduction when a text message alert sound suddenly came from his personal mobile phone.

When he clicked on the text message page, he saw who the sender of the letter was, and his expressionless face became gentle.

"I forgot to prepare the dress for the reception tonight. Help me prepare it. Do you need me to report the size? Sender: Lover"

The tone of this text message is less polite than those sent by Gong Xiqiao before. More casual, Xi Qing has a feeling that Gong Xiqiao has regarded him as his "own family".

The branch manager noticed that the big boss's expression suddenly became gentle since he looked at the phone, and he wondered, could it be that the boss's lover sent a message?

It turns out that the boss already has a lover? I don't know what kind of goddess can win a man like boss?

In fact, the way the boss bowed his head and replied to the message was quite gentle, and the goddess was really mighty.

"I know the size, be careful when filming, I will come to pick you up in the afternoon. Sender: Daxi"

Gong Xiqiao saw Xi Qing's reply and smiled, he knew that Xi Qing must have secretly inquired about his life information . After thinking about it, he changed the "big seat" to "my family's" in the contact list.

Although the two people's personalities are very different, they have a common hobby when it comes to changing the names of contacts.

During lunch, Gong Xiqiao heard that Director Jiao seemed to be complaining to the assistant director, and his face was a little ugly.

"What happened?" Mi Yue asked curiously, "I rarely see Director Jiao lose his temper like this." In the

past two days, they filmed outdoor scenes. Because the crew was rich, they filmed directly at the Imperial Capital Film and Television Base, although the fees were higher than others. Several film and television bases are high, but the life of artists is more convenient. Some people speculated in private that because Gong Xiqiao was on the crew, Mr. Xi would be such a rich man. "A new crew came next door and occupied the venue

we were going to shoot in the afternoon," Ji Yuming said in a somewhat ambiguous tone, "No wonder Jiao Dao is angry because the other party is not following the rules."

First-come-first-served or negotiable, the act of directly grabbing a place like the crew next door is a bit aggressive.

After listening to the reason, everyone's expressions were a little weird. When the crew next door grabbed the site, didn't they ask who was grabbing the site?

Well, who said that Jiao Dao's information blocking method is too powerful, this new crew may really not know the background of their crew.

"Director, do you want me to discuss it with the crew next door?" The planner was also scolding mother in his heart. The crew next door has a hole in his head, right? They have the support of the Xi family behind them, and they didn't do this kind of thing of occupying territory without asking. Unless the crew next door is of the level of the crew of "Guoye", who would dare to take their territory?

At this moment, Jiao Daoqi has disappeared by half. A big name like him has always been disdainful of doing this kind of cheap thing, so he said: "No need to discuss, just ask what the crew is."

The person who went out to ask soon I came back, so everyone knew the name of the crew next door.

"The "Realizing Dream" crew?" Mi Yue wrinkled her nose, "Isn't this Lin Yu's crew?"

Since the "Realizing Dream" crew terminated the contract with Liang Yumeng, there was a financial problem, and finally it was dragged on and off. Not only did the play change the director and starring, but even the investor was replaced by Bai Shi.

"No wonder he dares to be so arrogant. It turns out that the Bai family is in the background," Zhao Yikun sneered, with a bit of disdain in his tone, "The Xi family is not so arrogant."

Although Zhao Yikun is a second-generation ancestor, he is not the first in the world. Lao Tzu's second brain-dead, at least he knew that Xi Qing was someone he couldn't afford to offend. Even if this gentleman was a polite corporal and went to the mountains to visit the class in person, it didn't lessen everyone's awe for this uncle. .

Everyone heard that Zhao Yikun was mocking the defeated general of the Bai family, and they all suppressed their laughter. Zhao Yikun dared to say this, but they didn't dare. If it spread to the Bai family's ears, they wouldn't have to mix in this circle.

So, everyone turned their heads to look at Gong Xiqiao together, and this one can speak.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Gong Xiqiao blinked and smiled innocently, "I don't compare the Bai family to Xi Qing."

Everyone was at a loss, why not compare?

"It's not a person of the same grade, what is there to compare it to, doesn't this lower the style of my family's Xi Qing?" Gong Xiqiao said slowly, "If they want to grab it, they grab it, anyway, that's all they can grab."

Everyone: ... ...

This mouth is more poisonous than Zhao Yikun!

The director of the crew of "Realizing the Dream" is a young and new director. Last year, he made a small and fresh film and won a big award. He thinks he is full of talents, and he is also a cousin with the Bai family, so he became a "Dream". Director of Dreams.

Relying on the backing of the Bai family, this young master from the Bai family robbed the venue that was pre-ordered by others. The producer wanted to persuade but did not dare to persuade him, so he could only hope that the background of the crew next door was not great. But the crew who are willing to spend money to film in the Imperial City Film and Television City will not be poor even if they have no background.

Because the rent for one day here has caught up with the money of other film and television bases for four or five days, who would spend this unjustified money on the poor and sour crew? Only a layman or a young master who doesn't want to endure hardship can do such a thing.

Seeing the producer's worried look, Liu Bai sat behind the monitor, crossed Erlang's legs and said dissatisfiedly, "If something happens to me, what are you afraid of?"

"But the rules of our business..." The producer saw Liu Bai's face became more and more ugly, and he simply closed his mouth. Anyway, it was the Bai family's money that was spent, and anyone who offended it was also recorded on the Bai family's head. What was he doing so worried about?

In his heart, he thought, with this way of dealing with people, it is no wonder that the Bai family can't compete with the Xi family.

Liu Bai was also unhappy, because he was dissatisfied with the lead actor this time, not because the other party's acting skills were not good, but he always felt that the effect of the lead actor was lacking in aura. But this is Bai Qi's appointed male lead. As a young master who relies on the Bai family to show off his power, he can only hold back when he is upset.

So when I was unhappy, I put on airs in other areas to cover up the irritability in my heart.

With the status of the Bai family, if they want to grab a certain venue, even if the other crews are upset, they can only recognize it with their noses, and they have to accompany their smiling faces to show that they used it well. But it happened that it was not the other crew who were bullied by them this time, but "Cultivation", which was exclusively invested and filmed by Xi's.

But what kind of person is Director Jiao, he is smiling on his face, and a smiling tiger with a vengeance in his heart. Liu Bai's personality is cool for a while now, and maybe it will turn into tears in a few days.

Because the venue was robbed, the "Cultivation" crew had to disrupt the plan, film other scenes, and then end today's filming task early.

Gong Xiqiao finished removing his makeup, and Xi Qing brought him a dress. After he put it on, he saw that it fit perfectly.

While he was changing clothes, there was a whole row of bodyguards standing outside the locker room. This posture made everyone who wanted to watch them dare not lean over.

Mi Yue glanced at the locker room from a distance, and whispered to Chen Wen: "Actually, Mr. Xi looks very charming in a suit, but the aura is too strong, I don't dare to look at it."

"You only told me last time, little boy. Joe looks very sexy in a suit." Chen Wen raised her eyebrows and condemned Mi Yue's behavior.

"They're both good-looking, but they're not the same type," Mi Yue coughed dryly. "If the two of them stood together, it would definitely be more eye-catching."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw the door of the locker room open, Gong Xiqiao and Xi Qing walked out of it. She stared blankly for a few seconds, covered her nose, and said in a loud voice, "Men's sex is wrong!"

Chen Wen stared at Gong Xiqiao in a daze, until he and Xi Qing walked away side by side, then she retracted her gaze in a trance.

What could be more difficult than being tempted by a man for the first time, only to find that such a man is too perfect and not in the same world as him?

Thinking that someone will pick this delicious fruit that she coveted in the future, Chen Wen let out a low sigh.

"What's wrong with you?" Miyue asked curiously.

Chen Wen smiled and shook her head: "It's nothing, I just think the words self-knowledge are too cruel."

Mi Yue was stunned, looking at the gentle smile on Chen Wen's face, she also smiled and didn't ask any further questions.

"Is there a big person from the crew next door to visit the class?" Although Xie Yingying missed the best newcomer at the Qianhua Awards, but because of her aura of acting skills and sweet looks, she became the heroine in "Realizing Dreams" this time.

She found that there were several cars parked outside the crew next door, and when there were bodyguards standing beside the car, she was about to take the car home and stopped curiously.

The producer who also saw this situation smiled wryly, what is this all about? The crew next door is calm, and they can't hide that their crew is not being kind. If they make trouble, I'm afraid that their movie will not be released, which will arouse the disgust of the fans.

Lin Hao, who was following behind them, was silent. He looked at the luxury cars neatly lined up not far away with a calm expression, as if he was looking at something that had nothing to do with him.

Until someone came out of the door of the next door, his originally calm expression became a little more emotional.

"That's..." Xie Yingying covered her mouth and whispered, "Master Xi and Young Master Qiao?"

The two men walking at the front looked like they were about to attend some important occasion. There were also several black-clothed bodyguards behind them, and when people saw them from a distance, they couldn't help but feel fear.

Before the Qianhua Award for Best Newcomer was won by Gong Xiqiao, although she was a little disappointed, she was more convinced. Gong Xiqiao's acting skills were indeed better than hers, and she was convinced that she lost.

As a young girl, she has a good impression of men like Gong Xiqiao. Although the two are not in the same agency, this does not affect her appreciation for him.

Seeing Gong Xiqiao surrounded by bodyguards now makes her feel even more, my male god is such a cool feeling.

Well, this popular female artist who is called a goddess by many male fans is actually an invisible Joe fan.

She covered her face, concealed her inner excitement, and turned to look at Lin Yu. He and Gong Xiqiao belong to the same company. Now that we meet, don't you want to say hello? After all, Gong Xiqiao is also Senhe's first brother.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. Just when Xie Yingying thought so, Gong Xiqiao suddenly stopped and turned to look at them.