Chapter 33

Standing behind Gong Xiqiao, Chen Ke's face was not very good-looking. He glanced at the reporter who asked the question. Given Wang Dao's status in the circle, many of his works were launched by the media who wanted to come together, and would never invite such small portals to make up the number. I really don't know how they sneaked in today.

Generally, reporters who are invited to the scene will ask some more exciting questions, but they will grasp a suitable degree. How can they raise the topic so directly unless they don't put an artist in their eyes. Zheng Lei asked Shui Jun to step on Gong Xiqiao on the Internet, although everyone knew it, but Zheng Lei didn't admit it, and Gong Xiqiao didn' t say anything.

Now Zheng Lei says on Weibo that they are good brothers. If Gong Xiqiao doesn't admit it, in the eyes of some fans, it is just being careful. But if he admits it, he will slap the face of the netizens who spoke for him before.

Zheng Lei's move is really shameless, but once he uses this method, no matter if Gong Xiqiao is on the hook this time, other artists will never get too close to Zheng Lei again, so as not to be rejected by him . The means of the face is pitted. Thinking of this, Chen Ke sneered. That's what artists raised in small workshops are like this. Not to mention their low vision, their means are not on the table, and no matter how chaotic the entertainment industry is, there are rules. If the rules are broken, who will play with him in the future?

"Brothers are like siblings," Gong Xiqiao stretched out a pair of beautiful hands and shook in front of the camera, smiling at the reporter who asked the question, "It shows how important and indispensable brothers are."

This means that Zheng Lei is not worthy of him . brother, or did he forgive Zheng Lei and still treat him as a brother?

The reporter still wanted to ask questions, but he found that Gong Xiqiao had a head scratched next to him. This behavior of squeezing Gong Xiqiao in front of many reporters made all the reporters a little dumbfounded.

"Senior brother." Gong Xiqiao stepped aside and smiled at the reporters.

The expressions of the reporters were a little subtle. Seeing the naturalness between Gong Xiqiao and Xu Chao's behavior, they guessed that the two had a good relationship in private, so a reporter who had a good relationship with Senhe Entertainment said, "Young Master Qiao , you and Da Chao have a good relationship with each other. Do you have a good relationship in private?"

"We have resisted the manager's scolding together, ate skewers together, and played tricks on the company's friends together," Gong Xiqiao put his hand on Xu Chao's shoulder, "now a few friends in the company. Seeing that both of us are going to take a detour, what is this called a brother?"

Chen Ke twitched his eyelids, when did he scold Gong Xiqiao?

Wu Hai squinted at Chen Ke, worthy of being a gold broker, and even dared to scold him as a cash cow.

The two brothers showed off their friendship. The reporters knew that if they asked questions about Zheng Lei again, they could not get any answers, so they had to die.

At the end of the interview, after Gong Xiqiao and Xu Chao were guarded by security and got into the same car, Xu Chao exhaled, "My god, these reporters are getting more and more brutal. "

Thank you for helping me out just now," Gong Xiqiao remembered how Xu Chao squeezed over just now regardless of his image, and smiled gratefully at Xu Chao, "Come to my house for dinner tonight, my dad is going home to cook tonight, you'll have a good time."

Sitting in the co-pilot When Chen Ke heard this, his eyes lit up: "Uncle Xiong's craftsmanship must not be missed, and I won't be leaving tonight."

"Who are the two of us?" Xu Chao smiled a little embarrassedly, "That's it. Isn't it a little bad to go to dinner?" He had heard that his younger brother's family was very rich, and his uncle was a very successful big boss. Could such a big boss also cook at home like his father?

Wu Hai looked at Xu Chao eager to try, and felt a little helpless. If it wasn't for him driving now, he really wanted to reach out and knock Xu Chao a few times, maybe his brain would be easier to use.

The last group of four went to Gongxi Qiao's house for a dinner. When they left, they could barely walk, and Xu Chao finally understood why Chen Ke heard that the cook was his uncle. , will be cheeky to follow to eat.

That night , the interview clips about the opening ceremony of "The Great Hero" were broadcast by major TV entertainment programs. Almost all TV stations have expressed their expectations for the film, and at the same time, they all broadcast the video of Gong Xiqiao's interview with ulterior motives.

The Internet media are not as polite as the TV media, and some Internet media even typed such a title: "Brother or a knife?"The front foot hired a sailor to step on the person, and the back foot said on Weibo that they were good brothers. When I saw the Weibo posted by Zheng Lei, my embarrassment and phobia broke out." "That Yuji is really interesting . , obviously embarrassing Qiao Shao, do you want Qiao Shao to say in front of all the media that Zheng Lei is not regarded as a brother at all?" "Being betrayed by a brother is already depressing enough, so I turned around and this brother still looked as if nothing had happened. Now the word brother is really worthless."

"Looking at the Weibo posts posted by Zheng Lei in the past, and comparing what he is doing now, I really think that such a person is too scary. He calls you a brother on the surface, but in his heart he I'm jealous of you, and even slander you by means. If I were Gong Xiqiao, I would be very sad after knowing Zheng Lei's true face. I don't know if you have noticed that when the reporter mentioned Zheng Lei, Gong Xiqiao's smile was reluctant, like I'm sad, but I pretended that everything was fine."

"Don't tell me upstairs, I haven't found out, Qiao Shaozhen laughed so sadly, I feel bad for QAQ."

Zheng Lei's approach is too disgusting, and netizens are not easy to fool Yes, public opinion overwhelmingly supports Gong Xiqiao.Of course, there is also the reason why Gong Xiqiao usually has such a good image.

He is handsome and graceful, and he is very considerate every time he faces fans. When directors in the circle mention Gong Xiqiao, they all praise him. Even after this incident broke out, a reporter went to interview Director Zhu, the director of "Xianshanyuan", and Director Zhu's answer was intriguing.

"Zheng Lei is a very diligent actor." About Zheng Lei, he just said this.

"I admire Xiao Qiao very much. After working with him, I found that he is improving every day," Director Zhu mentioned that Gong Xi Qiao is a love-hate With Xiao Qiao, the meat in the box lunch will be reduced by half that day, because even the logistics are helping him out. " The

circle is full of people, and they never say who is good and who is not, but just a few words can make a difference. People clearly perceive closeness and distance.

Netizens also saw Zhu Dao's appreciation and love for Gong Xiqiao from this interview. As for Zheng Lei, is he very diligent? Zheng Lei is indeed a very diligent actor, and he is also a well-known high-yield artist in the circle. He has made good and bad movies, and has leading and supporting roles. Who can say that he is not diligent? But apart from this, Director Zhu didn't mention anything. If it doesn't show that Director Zhu is supporting Xi Qiao, they will be watching the fun for nothing.

After a while, Zheng Lei's reputation got worse, and he said that he and Gong Xiqiao are good brothers, and he also circled Gong Xiqiao's Weibo, and got a lot of ridiculed comments. In the end, he was forced not to The solution is to turn off the Weibo comment function.

Now it's not just Zheng Lei who is unlucky, even Zheng Lei's agent has been criticized by high-level officials because the recommendation list they submitted to Xi was pushed back by Xi.

"It took the boss's efforts to get the recommendation form, but we were called back with a single word!" The boss slapped the table, and the spit almost flew to Zheng Lei and the manager's face, "Before they thought that Zheng Lei is suitable for one of the roles, but people replied today, saying that they are works of self-cultivation, and our company's artist image does not match!"

"I don't care what you are going to do in private, but you must also think about who can move and who can't." The boss lit a cigarette and took a strong breath, "We Xingyu are just a small company, and we can make it in this circle. It's not easy to get a foothold here , don't offend people who shouldn't be offended."

Zheng Lei listened to the boss's reprimand with a sullen face. He looked at the crumpled recommendation form in front of the boss. After so much, is it still better than a pampered rich second generation?

"If you really can't win this opportunity , forget it," the boss shoved the cigarette in the ashtray, "Xiao Zheng, you've been too tired recently, take a break first, your agent will first Go and bring some new people."

Zheng Lei's face changed greatly, what does the boss mean?

The agent also heard that the boss meant to hide Zheng Lei, and looked at the boss with some panic. Zheng Lei is now the most profitable artist in their company. Did he just give up?

But seeing that the boss didn't want to speak again, he had to bow his head in silence.

After the two left, the boss sighed. As long as the head of the Xi family doesn't care about this incident, what is Zheng Lei in the snow?

It is a simple thing to want an artist to gradually disappear. As long as he is not given a chance to be exposed, how much popularity will he still be left in a year or two? Unlike Xingyu's misery, Senhe Entertainment has been lucky since he signed Gong Xiqiao. He has just caught up with the masterpiece "National Industry", and now he has received an invitation letter.

This invitation letter was sent by the recently popular "Cultivation" crew. Gong Xiqiao was invited to participate in the audition for the male lead of the crew. It was sent together with the invitation letter, and there was a recommendation form that someone else robbed his head. "Xiao Qiao is shooting "The Great Hero", what should I do?" Xiang Hong didn't want to miss this opportunity, and he also understood that the reason they could get the recommendation form was Gong Xiqiao, if Gong Xiqiao didn't t go Audition, even if they recommend other artists in the company to go there, it is useless.

Such a work with an investment of hundreds of millions took the initiative to invite Gong Xiqiao to audition for the male lead role. Just thinking about it, Xiang Hong felt a little dreamy. He glanced at Chen Ke sitting on the sofa: "Chen Ke , you are honest. Explain to me, what is the relationship between the Xi family and Xiao Qiao?"

Chen Ke looked at the audition invitation letter in his hand and looked up at Xiang Hong innocently: "They rarely get together, and I don 't know."

"I really don't know?" Xiang Hong was a little suspicious.

Chen Ke was a little suspicious: "If I knew, why wouldn't report it to you."

"Okay," Xiang Hong also felt that Chen Ke might not know, and looked at Chen Ke after thinking for a while, "You said, I will see Xiao Qiao in the future. , shouldn't you be more polite?"

Chen Ke: "..."

Boss, when you asked this question, did you ever think that when you usually face Gong Xiqiao, you are already too polite?

"As for the issue of the schedule, the filming of "Cultivation" will officially start after June. By then, "The Great Hero" should be about to be completed, so there is no conflict in terms of time," Chen Ke put the invitation aside, not wanting to Answering Xiang Hong's previous question that was not nutritious, "The most important thing is that the role of male No. 1 is not so easy to take, so let's not think too much, so as not to put pressure on Xiao Qiao."

"You are right," Xiang Hong nods, "Go tell Xiao Qiao about this, and usually enlighten him more."

When Chen Ke found Gong Xiqiao in the crew, Gong Xiqiao was filming a scene, and he looked at Gong Xiqiao's weak chicken prince. Because he couldn't climb the top of the wall, he finally fell and knocked out a kidnapper. In the end, everyone found out that the kidnapper turned out to be a villain who had been rewarded by the government for more than a month.

After a scene was filmed, Gong Xiqiao's elbow was broken, but he didn't even frown, but Director Wang couldn't help but let the medical staff of the crew disinfect him before continuing the next filming.

Chen Ke quietly stood aside, watching Gong Xiqiao splashing ink under the camera, and impassionedly wrote the words "the kindness of the chivalrous person".

He even heard the exclamations of the staff around him, because the four brush strokes were so beautifully written, and each stroke was like art.

"Okay," Director Wang clapped his hands, and then said to Gong Xiqiao, "Xiao Qiao's words are so beautiful, our crew can save a piece of writing in the future."

After that, he leaned over to look at it a few times, and praised it again. After a while, he said to the field manager: "After the shooting is over, take this letter to my room."

Field manager: Director, is it really shameful for you to do this?

Gong Xiqiao put down his pen and said, "Director Wang, this paper is not good, and the characters you can write are not good. If you don't dislike my ugly characters, I will write another one for you next time.

" Forget it," Director Wang patted Gong Xiqiao's shoulder with a smile, "what else do you know, boy, tell me first, so that everyone won't be frightened by you from time to time."

Gong Xiqiao innocently blinked: "Probably ...will you eat and sleep?"

"Go, go," Director Wang patted him on the forehead with a smile, and then pointed to Chen Ke, "Your agent is here, maybe there is something for you, hurry up and watch I'm just upset."

Gong Xiqiao smiled at him, before covering his forehead without the red seal and walking towards Chen Ke.

After learning that Chen Ke came to the crew for the "Cultivation" crew to invite him to audition for the male lead, Gong Xiqiao accepted the invitation and said, "I see."

He walked to the corner and sat down, took his personal cell phone from Xiao Yao, and dug out Xi Qing's cell phone number.

It's just that before he dialed the number, the phone rang first.