Chapter 85

When the news that Bai Qi was sentenced to life imprisonment came out, many people expressed that they liked it. They thought that Gong Xiqiao had sacrificed a lot for this, and almost lost his life, and they were a little emotional.

Some people can only play the image of a tall man in the online world where everyone is drunk and awake alone. Every day, they dislike the East and the West and pick and choose, but they haven't seen him do anything serious.

But there are also people like Gong Xiqiao who do what they think is right. He was angry at what Bai Qi did, so he stood up, ignored the powerful, and told the world plainly, I will take care of this matter, what can you do to me .

In just over ten days, he was "in a car accident" again and was attacked. But he did not flinch, nor did he lose his graceful jumping feet. Instead, he dealt with matters related to the Lin family calmly. After the results came out, he slapped the Bai family in the face with practical actions.

When the incident first happened, some people suspected that Gong Xiqiao deliberately used Lin Yu's affairs to gain reputation and morality. But after several "unspeakable accidents", no one said that again. If this matter can really build reputation, why don't other artists dare to say a word? Who would take their own life for the sake of fame?

And is Gong Xiqiao lacking in fame?Each of the movies he participated in has been a big hit, and his popularity has long since left the Xiaoxianrou team and has risen to the ranks of the little kings. There are also those calligraphy and painting stunts that make countless crooked nuts admirers and admirers , even the national news network has reported that he is not guilty of using his life to fight for fame.

This incident was so turbulent that at the beginning, an artist stood up and said something, and everyone was as quiet as a chicken. It was so peaceful and peaceful that it didn't look like the entertainment industry.

Now that Bai Qi is really convicted, there are several male and female artists outside the 18th line, who posted a selfie photo on their Weibo that even his parents didn't know, and then indignantly counted Bai Qi's evil Okay, it's just not right .

On the contrary, Gong Xiqiao, a participant from start to finish, didn't say much on Weibo, in sharp contrast to these little artists.

Netizens who didn't like passers-by or senses of him originally, after this incident, turned out to be a sincere fan of Gong Xiqiao. They are not fans of Gong Xiqiao's appearance, but his three views and attitude towards life.

When they actually watched all the microblogs posted by Gongxiqiao, they found that Gongxiqiao's microblogs, apart from cooperating with the propaganda of the crew, were some very bland little things in life. , and no selfies from all angles.

Such an artist is simply a breath of fresh air in the entire entertainment industry. They should take good care of them. It is a heartbreaking regret that they didn't have such a good artist in the past.

Netizen 1: As a passerby who has watched Qiao Shao's various bullying incidents countless times, after this incident, I finally became a Qiao fan. I climbed thousands of walls, and finally I fell. I had escaped the attacks of so many artists before, but I never thought that I would fall down under Qiao Shao's suit pants.

Netizen 2: I think back then when someone hacked Qiao Shao, I still followed the trend. Now that I think about it, I just want to slap myself at that time and tell you to follow the trend of black people.

It's no wonder that netizens are so excited, but because in front of the behemoth Bai family, Gong Xiqiao and the Lin family are like mayflies shaking the tree, and they can't compete at all.

As a result, the counterattack event in reality was so vividly placed in front of them. It turned out that as long as there is perseverance and courage, even if there is injustice, there will be a day when it will be overthrown.

So can you all be excited?

Ordinary people don't know that Bai Qi was severely sentenced and the Bai family was severely injured as a result of the struggles of many families. All they saw was Gongxi, Qiao Niu Cha Cha, who challenged the Bai family, and was almost assassinated by the Bai family. The evil force of the Bai family was overthrown.

Thinking that Gong Xiqiao used to pick up children and wait for their parents to arrive before leaving after the police arrived, netizens came to a fair conclusion, that Gong Xiqiao is really a kind and honest good artist, who is in the entertainment circle. Moral model emperor.

Gong Xiqiao can't control the affairs on the Internet. In order to deal with the affairs of the Lin family, the progress of the filming of "Cultivation" has slowed down. Fortunately, the investor is Xi Qing, and the entire crew will coordinate the progress. Otherwise, like him, he will definitely lose one. big money.

After participating in the celebration feast of "The Great Hero", Gong Xiqiao turned around and worked hard to finish all the scenes in "Cultivation". When he returned to the imperial capital, the imperial capital was so cold that he needed to wear a down jacket.

All the scenes in "Cultivation" have been completed, and the latter is the editing and post-production, and has nothing to do with the male lead Gong Xiqiao.After he came back, he slept hard for a day, and then had a good meal under the loving eyes of his parents.

Because the cooperation project between Gong Xixiong and Xi's branch company went very smoothly, he was in a very good mood in the past six months, and even changed the gold chain around his neck to a bigger and thicker one.

After Gong Xixiong went upstairs, Qiao Lanfen said to Gong Xiqiao: "How are you and... Patriarch Xi?"

"It's good," Gong Xiqiao said with a smile, "It's just that I've been too busy with filming recently, and I'm all for it. I don't have much time to meet him, and I miss you again, so I'll visit you first when I come back..."

"You kid..." Qiao Lanfen was amused by his words, and looked upstairs, "A few days ago When I mentioned your love affair to your dad, your dad was quite open to it. He felt that we should make our own decisions about this matter. As parents, we should not act like an old feudalist and just find a girl to marry you. This is not fair to you and other girls."

Gong Xiqiao's eyes widened: "My dad has such a high level of consciousness?"

Qiao Lanfen sighed again, "Your dad means to support you in free love, but he may not Think of it, you are free even of your gender."

"Any gender is free?" Gong Xixiong walked downstairs, holding the dusty tea set in his hand, "Son,I see how handsome you are in making tea in the movie, let's show your dad a live demonstration.

Gong Xiqiao: The

servant took the tea set and took it to the kitchen to clean and disinfect. Gong Xixiong sat down beside his wife and looked at Gong Xiqiao with a smile, "Could it be that you are in love?" Speaking of this , he said with great interest, "Who is the girlfriend, the Mi who has a good relationship with you. Yue?"

"Dad, Miyue and I are just friends," Gong Xiqiao paused, "but I do have someone I like, and you know this person."

"Me too?" Gong Xixiong tried to think about himself The excellent girl around him, after a long time without results, had no choice but to turn his eyes to Qiao Lanfen for help.

Qiao Lanfen helped her forehead, coughed dryly, " You know it too."

"Well, you kid, even your mother knows about it, but you're still hiding it from me," Gongxi Baba is obviously very concerned about who his future daughter-in-law is. He stared at Gong Xiqiao, with the intent that if his son didn't answer, he would continue to stare.

"He is..."

The doorbell rang, Gong Xiqiao stopped talking, got up to open the door, and saw Xi Qing in a camel coat standing outside the door with a bunch of gifts in his hand.

"You're here?" Gong Xiqiao shrank his neck from the cold wind outside the door, gave him a bright smile, then grabbed the person into the door, and touched the back of Xi Qing's hand as if naturally, "What's wrong with the hand? It 's so cold?"

"It's alright, maybe it's because of the cool wind blowing when I got out of the car just now," Xi Qing smiled at Gong Xiqiao and took the slippers handed by the servant to put on.

"Mr. Xi's visit today really makes my humble house shine." Although Gong Xixiong was surprised at Xi Qing's sudden visit, he was nervous, and after three seconds of doubts, he warmly received him." uninvited guest".

"I took the liberty to interrupt, I just heard that Xiao Qiao's new drama was finished, so I came to see it," Xi Qing said, and gave Gong Xiqiao a gentle look, "Uncle doesn't dislike me for interrupting. "

What are you talking about, you and our Xiao Qiao are good friends, so please don't disturb me if you have any trouble," Gong Xixiong smiled boldly, "Xiao Qiao's good brother, isn't it my junior, so outlandish. It's not good."

If someone outside knew that Gong Xixiong dared to treat the family head Xi as his junior, they would definitely give him a thumbs up, how wide the heart and how thick the nerves would be to dare to say such a thing . If so, aren't you afraid of being told to hug the family's thighs?

It's a pity that Gong Xixiong has been such an upright person all these years. If he thinks you are a very good person, he will treat you like a son and nephew.If you think this person is not good, his face that can scare children to tears is almost too lazy to give them a smile.

Qiao Lanfen glanced at her husband incredulously, and beckoned Xi Qing to sit down. Alas, Xi Qing, this young man, can't find anything wrong with it. Then he turned to look at his son. Alas, Xiao Qiao is a very good child.

How could two such nice young people look at each other?

"Xiao Xi, next time you come to Auntie's place, you can just come, don't buy any more things," Qiao Lanfen finally figured it out, and didn't want to embarrass his son, so he said, "The good things you sent me last time, I The father and the child haven't finished it yet."

"Uncle and aunt like it." Because the heating was on in the room, Xi Qing took off his coat and sat on the sofa with a natural demeanor. of luxury. But this extravagant big man didn't show up in Gongxi's house, instead he was very gentle and polite, which made Gongxixiong's favor for this family head rise steadily.

"It's good if you have the heart, you don't need to spend so much," Qiao Lanfen got up and said, "You sit first , and I'll get you some tea."

"Auntie, don't bother," Xi Qing dared to ask his lover's mother to make him tea , even stood up and said, "Let me go."

"Then you come and help me. It happened that the child's father did not know where to find a set of tea sets. It happened to be used at this moment." Qiao Lanfen smiled He smiled, but did not reject Xi Qing's kindness.

After Qiao Lanfen and Xi Qing walked towards the kitchen, Gong Xixiong thought at a loss, just make a few cups of tea and let the servants do it. As for how troublesome it is?

And the visitor is a guest, so it is not very good to ask the owner of Tangtangxi to help make tea.

However, it was simply unscientific why Patriarch Xi had unspeakable diligence.